This isn't what I ask for~

The Assassin's Attention

 

AJ/Jaeseop's POV

 

I randomly looking through SaeRin's room. It was interesting. I would have expected a whole load of makeup, magazines, posters and a big closet, yet everything was kept to a minimal. She definitely didn't idolise a famous rockstar or a ugly looking model or actor, neither did she have photos albums or any kinds of selcas of herself.

 

She was definitely a one of a kind girl.

 

'Eh?' I opened one of her random drawers and it was a sheet of colourful decorations. It was her and Kiseop.

 

They seemed happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Close.

 

 

 

Too close even.

 

 

 

 

 

Am I getting jealous?

 

I've only known her since… actually, maybe I should find out more about her…

 

My stomach started grumbling. I was hungry and I could hear the kitchen in action and the food tickling my tongue tastebuds.

 

I unlocked the door, and found SaeRin already chewing down dinner.

 

'YAH! You didn't even wait for me…' She shrugged her shoulders, and didn't even acknowledge me. She kept expressionless. I groaned. I looked at the dinner table. There wasn't that much food.

 

'Is this all we're having?' I asked.

 

'Well, I am tired. I can't cook anymore… Go cook whatever else you want.'

 

'No. You will cook whatever I want to eat!' I wanted food, more than anything else.

 

'Why don't you go out and buy something instead?' She suggested, obviously she didn't want me to be here. Well neither did I.

 

'No. I am the guest and you should listen to what I say. Anyways, your cooking looks weird.' It was weird and didn't look appealing to my eyes.

 

'Like I suggested, go out and buy anything that doesn't look weird, then…' She told me off.

 

'What is wrong with you? I know and you know we shouldn't be at each other's place. Where are your parents anyways? Didn't they teach you enough manners?'

 

This time, I think I pushed it. SaeRin threw her chopsticks and ran past me, choking back tears.

 

She gasped and started rubbing her eyes. 'If you really wanted to know… I don't have parents…' And with that she slammed the door in my face.

 

I was gobsmacked. I expected her to come from a loving family, yet… She is exactly like me… I had no parents either… I sighed.

 

What the hell did you do now, Jaeseop-ah?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your/SaeRin's POV

 

I am sick and tired. Why did you tell him that? Now he is going to ask questions and *sniffles*

 

My eyes were red and my nose was stuffing up. I was tired. I couldn't contain it. I didn't want him in my place. I sighed. I didn’t want to blame Kiseop, yet…

 

I threw my bed sheets over myself and closed my eyes. After a few brief moments of flipping and turning, I was able to calm myself down and exhale properly.

 

I was about to fall asleep, when a knock disturbed me.

 

'SaeRin-ah…' It was him. I had hoped, he had grabbed his stuff and left outside my door. Yet, no, he was still here.

 

'Go Away…' I muttered, loud enough for him to hear me.

 

'But-' I cut him off. 'I don't want to hear it… I'm tired…'

 

 

 

~Next Morning~

 

I yawned and pulled myself to get ready for bed. I opened the door and continuously rubbed my eyes and bumped into what I thought was bathroom door.

 

*oof* 'Mianhae…' Was I apologise to a bathroom door? Seriously, I must be losing it.

 

Aish. Why did I close the bathroom door?

 

'Yah!' Somebody's voice cut my train of random thoughts.

 

I opened my eyes faintly, only to be met with a bare body and AJ towering over me.

 

'Omo… Did I just crash into… You?' I asked, surprised.

 

 

Most importantly, he was topless…

 

 

I widened my eyes. Not in awe, but in shock.

 

 

 

He was topless.

 

 

 

In front of me.

 

 

 

 

'What? This?' He started patting his abs, six-pack, whatever stuff Jay and Jungmo always boast about. I started getting embarrassed.

 

My cheeks were red. 'Um, excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom.' I quickly dashed past him and locked the bathroom door.

 

I was panting.

 

Was I surprised?

 

 

As if I didn't see enough hot bodies on dramas I watch…

 

 

 

 

Why was he topless?! WHY?

 

 

 

 

Why didn't he put any clothes on?! WHY? This isn't fair…

 

 

 

 

Why is he making me go all giddy and embarrassed?!

 

 

 

 

 

AAH! I mentally groaned. I calmed myself down. I quickly splashed water onto my face and dried myself. I grabbed my school uniform which was dying by the window. I quickly got dressed and my plan was to hope AJ had change into his uniform and I'll buy breakfast today. I can cook for two, especially when one criticises  it.

 

I slowly opened the door and kept my head low, wanting to avoid him, just in case.

 

 

'Ahem… Don't avoid me. It's okay. You can look. I am dressed.' AJ spoke behind my back. I decided to turn around. Obviously somebody lied. I can already the smirk on his face.

 

'AAH!' I screamed and quickly closed my eyes. 'PUT. SOME. CLOTHES. ON!'

 

'Actually, I like parading the house like this…' Seriously, topless and jeans only… ONLY? He was totally boasting about himself. 'C'mon SaeRin-ah… Tell me, mine are the best you've seen…'

 

'To be honest.' I gulped. 'I've seen better… But this is much… Especially for my eyes.' I still closed my eyes. Slowly, he put his hands on my cheeks.

 

'Look at me…' He spoke with such coldness, with indeed I did. I was scared, of what was going to happen next. He moved his hands from my cheeks onto my shoulders. At least, the least of my worries, went away.

 

'W-w-what?' I stammered.

 

'What if I said I was attracted to you, as a compliment? Lee SaeRin, what would you reply in return?' His eyes were fixated on me. She tried calming myself down, but my heart was beating its way out of my skin.

 

'Um… what do you want me to say?' I whispered, trying not to be intimidated by his gaze.

 

'I have good looks, physique and most importantly, abs…' He smirked. I slowly walked backwards. He was coming closer, closing the gap. It was uncomfortable.

 

'Well, you just admitted it, yourself. Surely you don't need anyone else to tell you…' I stuttered, taking a few more steps back.

 

His hands were going to reach out and pull me into him or whatever, not as I quickly ran backwards and my left leg tripped over the corner of the TV cabinet.

 

 

'ARGH!' I cried in pain. 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

 

'Omo… Gosh… SaeRin-ah, are you okay?' It was a drastic 360 turnaround. Just then he made me scared, now he is this caring?

 

'ARGH!' I bursted in pain and squeezed tightly onto my legs. My left ankle was swollen and definitely burning red.

 

'Who told you to be so careless?!' He scowled at me. I couldn't complain. It was my fault that I was distracted... I should have just avoided him at all costs.

 

'It hurts…' I whimpered.

 

'C'mon… we'll have to skip school and go to the doctors, now.' He pulled me up, carefully, however him being topless was still bothering me.

 

'Wait! Let me on the couch.' He did as I said. 'Now- go wear something. I am going out in public with you like that!' I demanded. As if, I wasn't embarrassed enough.

 

 

I felt weird.

 

As soon as he placed me onto the couch and grabbed a random shirt from his luggage, I was caught staring at his backside. Okay, I should have look away, but I didn't.

 

 

I felt strange. Like really strange.

 

 

As if, you're attractive, Kim Jaeseop…

You're not…

But…

No, That's what I will mentally tell myself.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OBVIOUSLY... I THINK OTHERWISE... AJ is A-T-T-R-A-C-T-I-V-E, A for AWESOME, and J for... well, Jealous (:P becuase I'm so jealous of his good looks ;3)

Here's picture proof <3 Yay! XD harhar~ Tank Top... *dies*

*however for their comeback, Im expecting yummy and delicious shirtless Jaeseop* XD