Finally

The Assassin's Attention

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV.

I started running.

Skipping every second step on the stairs.

As fast as my feet could take me.

I couldn’t let this one bullet disappoint nor I or Stella.

 

It was freezing. Especially, underneath my blanket of clothes, the harsh winter of Russia was slowly getting to me.

It was a hassle, trying to run in a mountain pile of clothes.

 

 

‘Aish.’ I muttered.

‘Where are you?’ Stella radioed through my eyepiece. ‘Target is almost about to leave the meeting.

Hurry up, Jaeseop!’ She sounded impatient. Only of course, when she is impatient, she calls me by my real name. I hate it when people call it my real name. It annoys me.  And running up these thousands of staircases, is such a drag.

‘AJ!’ She shouted again. ‘Giving you five seconds before I drive this runaway car without you.’

‘Oh shush… I am here.’ Finally I reached the top of an abandoned warehouse and the sniper was ready to fire. Like it ever was.  I took off my gloves.

Aish. So cold. My fingers are going to freeze!

‘You are really determined to go home, aren’t you?’ She said.

‘Well, duh! I mean, Korea is waiting for me to return! Especially in the clubs.’ I smirked.

‘Aish…This playboy.’ I heard Stella muttered.

Finally. I’ve waited to seven long months, tracking down this corrupted businessman, hiding in Russia, leading me and Stella to suffer in utter darkness, while we track him down.

 

I positioned myself to kneel beside the sniper, and stared at the eyepiece, aiming for our target. He was prepared to leave his hotel room, and it seemed like he was in a rush.

Shoot. Target is running for the door now. It’s now or never.

I moved the sniper slightly to the left, and just when he reached for the door knob…

BANG.

I pulled back on the trigger. Gun powder quickly got lost among the snow. Suddenly the glass broke and the bullet landed right at the back of his forehead.


In an instant, our target fell onto the ground.


'Nice Shot!' I exclaimed. I heard Stella chuckle on my earpiece.


'Finally returning home...' She said.


'Yep... Korea, Kim Jaeseop is returning!' I did a silent evil laugh...

 

He fell, however he had enough energy just to turn the doorknob and open the door. He collapsed in an instant.

Finally, seven months. Seven long months. Time to go home.

‘I am here.’ Stella called. I heard the rented BMW revved into the empty, quiet street behind the warehouse. ‘Better run faster than last time, if you want to return home now. Plane leaves in an hour.’

I grabbed my gloves, and slipped then back on.

I could hear the harsh winter night coming. People were rushing to get inside their homes and shops were closing early.

Snow was falling harder and I could hear rain. Wait.
It’s not rain.
Tears.
Crying.
Somebody crying?

I quickly repositioned my trigger and stared at the eye hole.

'Okay, getaway car is waiting for you, mister.' Stella joked.

I saw a girl, sobbing on her knees.

'Stella... I thought no one else was in the hotel room...' I said calmly

'Yeah... wait. Who is that?' Stella, who sat in the BMW, looking at the video screen, which was connected to my sniper's eye hole.

'You see that! I thought you've done your research!' I was fuming.

'I DID!' Stella shouted.

This is getting us nowhere.


I remember the team leader's word, vividly.

'Kill anyone who gets in your way...'
 


You/SaeRin's POV.

'WHY!' I cried. Tears were pouring down my face. I couldn't contain it...

'Please don't die...' I was on my knees. I tried wiping my tears, but they wouldn't go away...

I was running out of breath… I couldn’t contain it anymore.

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV.

‘We’re screwed~’ Stella sang.

Well.

Yes.

We are.

 

‘Shoot the girl.’ Stella coldly told me. ‘C’mon AJ! Seriously! Don’t tell me that you’ve fallen for a girl at first sight!’

‘Ah.’ I groaned. This noona. She still has the time to make jokes in serious situations like these.

‘What do I do?’ I asked myself. I simply stare at the eyepiece, directly at the innocent girl crying on her knees.  I don’t eliminate girls like that. Only those stupid ones who have greediness and power.

‘You know what-’ Stella’s voice cut through my thoughts.

 

‘Leave it to me.’ I simply replied.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before, I start going on about how disappointed I am with this first chapter (tell you guys later), BUT OMG! ANYONE SEEN KIM JAESEOP AKA AJ’s NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!! Apprently, they had a concert at Macau with Infinite and B1A4 and OMG… I don’t know what to say~
SO HOTT!~ Ahhhhh... *melts* Kim Jaeseop~~~~~

And… have you heard the Forbidden Love preview? I LOVEEEEE IT! ^^ 29thof February seems like a LONGGGG time anyway! T^T

So… I wrote a written draft for this chapter, which was more suited to, however it got lost during sometime during my flight ><… *sigh* oh well, I hoped you liked it! ^^ ooh… did AJ and SaeRin already meet? O__0

 

Thanks to my 9 subscribers! Can’t believe I already got 9, even before even it has started! ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! xD

Comments and Subscribe~ :D