Chapter 9: The California Girls

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!!

Chapter 9:

Jessica was in the basement of the Mansion where the Bar is, She's drinking by herself without anyone in the house knowing.

It's been a couple of months since she found out everything and in that months she got used to drinking alone in the middle of the night to stop thinking about her stupidity.

Her phone rings, She lazily look at the caller and rolled her eyes. "Sup?"

"Hi Ice Princess!"

She take another shot of soju before she talk to the caller, "Are you bored too, Taengoo?" She asked then laugh out loud at the rhyming she made.

Kim Taeyeon groaned, "You're still lame! Anyway, I just wanna tell you that my birthday is coming! I'm inviting you and your family for dinner!" He said happily.

"Oh, who would've thought that a midget guy like you still celebrates his birthday!" She said then laugh again.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm going crazy.. anyway, is that a big party?" She asked.

"There will be a gathering with some of the important people and of course your family is part of it!"

"That's so sweet of you, Taengoo! Should I cry now? Huhuhu!" She said faking a crying sound.

"Yah! Are you drunk?" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm not! I'm just inside this big unhappy house!" She said then close her eyes, "Yul can't keep up with me and went away." She said.

"Who's Yul?" Taeyeon asked.

"That's non of your business Midget!" She said then laugh.

"You're crazy Jess, Alright! I have to go now! See you in a few days! Bye."

"Bye!" She said then hang up.

She look at the stairs, Usually Yuri goes down and will stop her from drinking then he will carry her in the room but not today.

Yuri filed a week leave and went back home, because She yelled and said mean words to him that upset Him, he didn't talked to her the whole day and the next thing she knew, He went home already without even saying goodbye to her.

"Life !" She drunkly said then take another shot, "You're unlucky, Dongwook fooled you and Your guy best friend which is also your Butler left you.." She shake her head.

She take her phone and called Yuri but the latter was not answering, "I knew it! everything is just about his job, He don't care about me. It's all because he's just my butler.." She said then walk to the couch and laid down completely, She'll just sleep since Her butler don't want to talk to her.

-----

Yuri woke up early to prepare for the day, He went to the kitchen and cook for his sister and to Tiffany.

He is in the Apartment, He will go back to the Mansion this Morning after a week of leave to bring Jessica to school.

He sighed as he think about Jessica again, "How is she?" He thought.

He didn't talk to the American girl for the past week since he want her to realize that she can't just say mean things to other people just because she didn't get what she wants.

He was so lost in his thoughts and didn't noticed that the other American is on his back.

Tiffany walk closer to him and envelope him in a back hug, "Good Morning Yuwree!" She greeted.

He smiled then pulled her to face him, "Good Morning!!"

"Are you gonna pick me up in school?" She asked.

"I'm sorry I can't!" He apologized.

Tiffany and Him got even more closer now, but they are still not together and She don't ask about it anymore maybe because she has another friend who's giving her more time than Yuri.

"It's okay, Taetae might pick me up later!" She said that made Yuri pout.

"Is he more important than me?" He asked cutely.

"Do you want us to be together?" She asked.

"Do you still like me?" He asked back.

She look at him, She don't know what to answer. She's actually confused on what she feels for Yuri and Taeyeon.

The tanned guy is her long time crush but Taeyeon makes her really feel special.

Yuri knew what's going on her mind, He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. "It's okay Pany-ah! You have a lot of time to think." He said then focus on the food.

Tiffany called Boa and the three of them started to have breakfast, Yuri gave Her food.

Boa smiled seeing the two being sweet together, "You two look really good." She told the two.

Yuri nodded then put an arm around Tiffany's shoulder. "You think so?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, Why don't you two date now?"

"Pany-ah has lots of suitors, and she can't pick who she really wants." He chuckled.

"Oh really? Woah!"

Tiffany blushed, She's shy to tell anyone about her suitors. "Taetae is really nice." She said.

"Even nicer than Yuri?" Boa asked.

Yuri shake his head, "No one beats me!" He proudly said and the Red Haired girl just let out a small smile.

-----

"Chayeon don't like to go near Jess." Taehee told her husband, they are in their room preparing to go to work.

"Just tell her that her Auntie Jess is going through something right now." Rain said gently.

"She won't understand your sister, Honey." She said then take her bag. "I have to go now.. My manager is waiting for me." She said then kissed him. "I love you."

"Love you too." He said then watch his wife go, He then went out to attend his Daughter's needs.

"Appa!" Chaeyeon called running.

"What happened?" He asked then carried her.

"Aunt Jessi looks like a zombie!" The little girl said and hide to her father's neck. "Chaeyeon want to stay with Uncle Taeng!"

"Okay, Appa will bring you to Uncle Taeng." He said, His Daughter has been requesting to stay to her Mother's family since She don't want to be with her Aunt.

Jessica then walk passed them looking lost, "Where did you sleep?" He asked.

She scratched her head then laugh, "Basement." She said then went inside her room to prepare to go to school.

Yunho went out of his room and saw his brother, "Good Morning Hyung!" He greeted.

"Morning.." He said then remembered that he has to bring his Daughter to school. "Let's go Pretty." He said then take the kid's bag and went out to drive to school.

Yunho and Haein went out to go to work, they are in charge of the company since Their Dad went back to San Francisco to visit their Mother.

"Oh, Yul! Good Morning!" Haein greeted when he saw the tanned guy talking to some of the helpers.

"Good Morning!" Yuri greeted back.

"The Princess is having breakfast, come in and join her." Yunho said but he shake his head.

"I'm good." He smiled then check Jessica's car.

The two brothers nodded then ride their own cars, they bid goodbye to him then drive away.

Yuri leaned on the car while waiting for Jessica. He took his phone out and called Tiffany.

Meanwhile, Jessica is done eating. She took her bag and walk outside.

"Don't you miss me?" She stopped walking Hearing the familiar voice.

"Yuri?" She thought.

"It's just an hour but I already missed you." She heard Yuri talking to someone.

She creased her eyebrows then walk to the car, She saw him smiling widely and it irritated her.

Yuri saw her then quickly hang up, He opened the door for her and she get in the car without talking to him.

He drive the car and noticed that she kept glancing at him. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Are you still mad?" She asked.

Yuri sighed, "I guess you're going straight to school." He said.

Jessica crossed her arms then look away, "I'm not feeling well, please bring me home." She said.

"Don't make excuses.."

She look at him, "I'm really not feeling well!" She shouted, "Bring me home or I'll escape again!"

The tanned guy take a deep breath, "You always get what you want.." He mumbled then turned the car back to the Mansion.

Jessica quickly locked herself inside her room and Yuri did the same.

Late afternoon, Jessica went out of the room and walk to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter