Chapter 87: All for You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 87:

Jessica is driving to the Hospital with Tiffany and the kids. They were on a playdate when Tiffany suddenly passed out.

She look at her best friend and saw her looking pale, She heard Tiffany complain of dizziness and other symptoms of Pregnancy.

"I already told you you're pregnant but You don't take me seriously." She mumbled.

They finally arrived at the hospital a few minutes later, Tiffany was brought to emergency to check her up while Jessica and the three kids are in the waiting area. She wants to be there with Tiffany but she needs to look after the kids too.

"The Doctors are doing some tests on her... Yeah, Seohyun's with me.. Okay, Calm down and drive safely.. Bye!" Jessica said then hang up, She just finished talking to Taeyeon who is at the office with Jiwon.

She turned to Seohyun who is playing with her Keroro toy then pat her head, "Daddy is coming." She said and the little girl smiled at her.

"Mama, ay!" Yoong said.

"We will play later, after Momma Tiff's check up." She smiled.

"Up!" Krystal giggled.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon arrived and quickly saw them.

"Tata!" Seohyun raised her hands for him.

Taeyeon carried his Daughter then look at Jessica, "How is she?"

The Blonde American shrug, "I still don't know." She said, She suspects that Tiffany is pregnant but she won't tell him since she's not yet sure.

The Doctor then walk to them with a smile.

"How's My Wife, Doctor?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hm, Tiffany is perfectly fine. What she feels is normal for an expecting mother like her, hm, I will just give her some vitamins for her and the baby." The Doctor told them.

Jessica squealed in happiness, "Kyaah! I knew it! She's really pregnant!" She said then hug Taeyeon. "Congratulations Taengoo!"

The Guy who was surprised at what he heard blink his eyes a couple of times, "My wife is what?" He asked.

"Tiffany is six weeks pregnant. Congratulations!" The Doctor said happily.

"Thank you!" He finally smiled, "May I see her?"

"Of course!" The Doctor said and excused herself.

Taeyeon, Jessica and the Kids went to where Tiffany is and found her already awake.

"Mushroom!" Taeyeon called and hug her with Seohyun in their middle.

"Taetae! I have something to tell you!" Tiffany quickly said as she break the hug. "Boo, I'm pregnant!" She said.

Taeyeon smiled and just squeeze her hand. "I know, the Doctor told me."

"Mama!!" Seohyun who is sitting on the hospital bed called while poking her Mommy's face.

"Seobaby! You're gonna have a younger sibling!" She said then kissed Seohyun, She then look at her husband. "Taetae, Aren't you happy?"

"Of course I am! I'm really happy!" He said and kissed her hand.

"Mama!!!" The twins called Tiffany.

"Yes Sweetiepies?" She asked.

"oo!" Yoong said.

Tiffany smiled, "I love you too!" She said then send flying kisses to the two kids who are standing beside their mother.

Krystal jump, "Mama, Ay!" She said.

Jessica smiled then pat her head, "We are in a hospital, Krysie. We'll play later." She told him then look at the Couple, "We're going now, Yuri is going home early today." She smiled and hug Her best friend. "Congratulations! Let's celebrate some other time." She said and gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Thanks Jessi!"

Jessica gave Taeyeon a hug and Seohyun a kiss before she went home with the twins.

They arrived home at late afternoon, Jessica asked the helpers to cook Yuri's favorite foods then went to the playroom.

Krystal who is holding a Picture frame with their family photo quickly look at her then smiled, "Appa!" She said while pointing at Yuri.

Jessica crawled to her, "You miss, Appa?" She asked then pat her head.

The kids barely see their father since Yuri got even busy with work. "Appa oo."

"Give Appa a ppoppo." She told her and the little girl quickly kiss Yuri's picture.

"Appa will go home soon. He promised to play with you right?" She smiled.

"Mama, Boom boom!" Yoong said then throw his toy car.

Jessica played with the kids then went out when Dinner is done. She called Yuri but the tanned guy isn't picking up so she just feed the twins first.

"Imo, Please keep this for Yuri." Jessica said.

"You're not gonna eat?"

"We'll eat together." She said.

After the kids eat, Jessica brought them to their room and showered. She then let them play and watch their favorite Mickey while she make new designs.

"Mama oh!" Yoong said while he's sitting next to his Mommy.

"Draw?" Jessica asked seeing Yoong pointing at her sketch book. "Yes Sweetie." She said and pinch his cheek.

She then look at Krystal who is so focus on Mickey. "Your sister is so serious." She chuckled and just focus on what she's doing while Yoong went back on playing.

"Appa ickey!" Krystal look at her Mother, "Appa!" She said. She wants to see her father since Yuri is always with her whenever she watch her favorite show.

Jessica look at the wall clock then sighed, Yuri is still at work. "Appa will go home soon." She smiled.

Krystal just went back to watching while Jessica stood up and used the bathroom.

She went out and heard her phone rings so She answered it quickly. "Yes?"

"Baby.. I'll be home late." Yuri said that made her sigh. "I'm really sorry."

"You shouldn't have promised that you'll go home early.. The kids are waiting for you." She said sounding so disappointed, "You keep breaking your promises."

"I'm really sorry, Baby. But don't worry, it's my rest day tomorrow. We can go around." He told her.

"I have work tomorrow, Need to go to bed now. Bye." She said then hang up. "Kids, time for bed now." She announced and laid down.

Krystal and Yoong quickly crawled to her, Jessica smiled and turned the TV off. "Let's sleep.." She said and cradle them to sleep.

--------

"Jessi! Could you please answer your phone? It's irritating!" Tiffany complained when Jessica's phone ring for the nth time.

"I don't wanna talk to Yuri." She said.

She rolled her eyes, "Then turn it off! Gosh, Jess! My ears are hurting!"

She sighed, the phone stop ringing so she turned it off and went back on working.

Tiffany's phone then rings, the pregnant woman rolled her eyes then called her best friend, "Yah! Your Husband is calling." She said then answered the call, "Kwon Yuri! I'm busy! Wait.." She said then called Jessica.

The American walk to her desk and get the phone, "Why?" She asked.

"Baby.. The kids and I are in the playground.. Can you come here?" Yuri asked.

It's Yuri's rest day and He brought the kids out to bond, He tried to asked her to go with them but Jessica refused telling them that she's busy today.

"Why? Having a hard time with the twins?" She asked.

Yuri sighed knowing that his wife is mad at him because of his broken promised, "I just want us to have a family day."

"I'm working." She answered shortly.

"Sica.."

"I have to go now." She said then hang up.

"You are so mean to your husband.. I thought you miss him? Then why are you acting this way?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica just ignored her and just focused on working.

A knock on the door broke their trance, "Come in!" Tiffany said.

The door opened revealing Yuri holding a bouquet of flowers, "Sica." He called then walk to her desk.

"What are you doing here? Where are the kids?" She quickly asked seeing no trace of the twins.

Yuri handed her the bouquet, "I left them in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter