Chapter 66: Chu~❤️

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

This is an update! Hope you will like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 66:

Jessica is inside their room waiting for Yuri to finish shower, She was designing some kids' clothes for the Kids' Apparel that they are planning to launch after the babies were born.

She was so into what she was doing when she heard Yuri's phone kept on beeping, She take a look at it and found group messages on his SNS Account and she ignored it knowing that it was just his friends.

Yuri then went out looking so fresh with only his boxers on, He walk to the bed and gave his wife a kiss.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Designing our babies' clothes.." She said.

Yuri laid down the bed and get his phone then read the messages from his friends, "Baby." He called and Jessica hummed in response. "My friends are planning on having a get together." He said.

"You're not coming." She said.

"What? But Sica.."

"I said no, I'm pregnant Yul. You should know that I need you and besides, I don't trust guys. They might bring some girls during your get together, so there's no way I'm gonna let you go out without me."

He sighed, "I know.. Okay." He said then put his phone down, "Let's sleep now, Baby." He said.

Jessica put everything aside then hug her husband, "I'm sorry if I can't allow you, Babe. Our babies always want their Appa." She told him.

Yuri smiled and peck her forehead, He knew she's just making their babies as her excuse, "I'm so lucky eh! My Babies love me!"

"Of course! Their Mommy loves you too." She giggled.

"Wow!! That's great!" He smiled then caress her tummy, "You have to know that I love you and Our babies so much.."

"And We love you too." She kissed his cheek then close her eyes, "Goodnight Babe!"

"Goodnight!"

--------

"Yul! Since when did you become a homebody?" One of Yuri's college friends ask over a videochat.

Yuri smiled, his friends really want to have a get together but he told them he can't join them.

"Yul! Your ex will join us too!"

"Wooh! The Sweet girl that Yuri loves will come!"

Yuri shake his head even more, "I can't come! My Wife needs me at home." He told them.

"Oh Yeah, I forgot you're married!"

"That's the reason why I don't wanna marry this early!"

"Tell her you need to see other faces too!" They keep convincing him to go with them but Yuri kept shaking his head.

"She's pregnant with Our twins, so She will need me even more." He told them then look at his watch his lunch break is done, "Aight! Have to go now." He said and waved goodbye to them.

He then stood up and went back to his desk to continue working, he was surprised when a basket of fruits was placed on his desk by his brother in law.

"Make sure Jessica eat these." Haein said then give him bags of healthy juice, "And this too, it's good for her and the twins. Don't worry, I have done my research about these and it is advisable for pregnant women like her." He said.

Yuri smiled and nodded, Haein is always concerned of Jessica's health. He always give his wife something that will be good for her and the babies so he's really thankful to have people who help him with his wife.

"I gotta go."

"Thank you for these." He said then went back on his work.

-------

"Yeah, I would want to launch it three or four months after I give birth." Jessica told her Business partner slash best friend of her plan. "That would be right after or a month after you give birth."

Tiffany smiled and nodded, They've been talking about launching a kids' apparel since she found out she's also pregnant and she's excited that it will actually happen soon.

"What do you say?" Jessica asked.

"It's all good for me." She said then take a deep breath, "Ah, But I think we need to hire more people who can manage the shop if we're not available. I mean, We're going to be Mothers and We will be busy with Our babies."

Jessica nodded, "Okay, We'll pick people from Our staffs who can be the Managers of Our shop then hire more people."

The red haired American nodded, "I can't wait for it!" She said.

Jessica nodded and went back on her seat and work again, a knock on the door broke their trance.

"Miss Jessica and Miss Tiffany, your delivery foods are here now." Lina told her pregnant bosses.

The two girls smiled and nodded, "Yay, Tteokbokki!" Tiffany squealed.

The Staff put the bag down and went out letting the two girls eat happily.

"This is heaven!" Tiffany squealed.

Jessica nodded in agreement and take her phone to call her husband to show him what she's doing but he can't reach him.

"What's with him?" She thought and just put the phone down, "Maybe he's busy."

"Jess! Let's finish this!"

"Sure!" She giggled.

-------

Jessica and Yuri are in the Jung Mansion playing with the kids, Taehee and Rain are both working so they volunteered on taking care of the two kids.

Jessica is having a good time playing with Eunji who is now seven months old since it's fun to play and talk to her because she's responding as if she understands the elders.

"Mommy is busy so Aunt Jessi and Uncle Yul is here for you!" She told the baby who quickly smiled. "Oh, You love Aunt Jessi?"

"Kyaaak!" Eunji squealed.

Jessica then turned to her husband who is busy helping Chaeyeon review for her exams.

"Look at your Unnie and Uncle, they look so cute." She told the baby.

After playing and reviewing, the Couple and the kids take a nap.

Yuri then was awakened by the ringing of his phone. He look at it and found his father calling.

He creased his eyebrows and answered the call, "Appa, Did something happened?" He asked.

"Nothing serious, Son but Hyunjung is in Seoul, bring her here. Her Parents are looking for her."

"Oh, They're in Korea?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah, and She sneaked out and didn't follow her parents. Boa said that she saw her in the bookstore then went out immediately, find her and bring her here. Her parents are getting mad."

He sighed, "Okay, Appa." He said then hang up. "Ah, She's really a brat." He thought.

He sit up and went out of the playroom to call his sister, "Noona, Did Hyunjung went back there?" He quickly asked and settled in the garden.

"Yeah, She's looking for some books. I tried to ask her where she's staying but she wouldn't tell me."

"Did she gave you her number?"

"Yes, I'll forward it to you. She listens to you more than her parents so talk to her." Boa told him.

"Alright!" He said then hang up, A few minutes later He received a message from his sister about the other girl's phone number and he quickly called her.

"Who's this?"

"Hyunjungie, It's Yuri." He said.

"Oh my gosh, Oppa!"

"Yes, where are you?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Just somewhere." She answered.

"Tell me where you are so we can meet up, come on Hyunjungie." He said.

"Oppa, could you please stop calling me by my Korean Name? It's so lame!" The girl complained.

"Alright, Vivian Cha, tell me where you are." He said.

Cha Hyunjung or Vivian Cha is his Baby Cousin who grew up in Canada and now Holidaying in Korea. The young girl is a little hardheaded and only wants to do what she wants.

"I can't tell you, Oppa." She said knowing that Yuri will bring her back to her parents.

"Don't you wanna see me?" He asked trying to convince her to see him so he can brin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter