Chapter 71: Baby

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Hope you like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 71:

"Happy Three Months my Cutiepies!!" Jessica cheered while showing two small cakes for the twins.

The Twins who are with Taeyeon and Yuri smiled at their Mother's happy face.

"Aww, so cute!!" Tiffany said while recording a video of the two babies.

"Of course, they are Our kids!" Jessica proudly said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "They look like Yuri and not you." She said to .

Jessica passed the cakes to the helpers while glaring at her best friend, "Shut your big mouth." She said.

"Shh, don't fight in front of the kids." Taeyeon stop them.

They settled the kids on the cribs that they set up in the living room. Yuri and Taeyeon went back to the dining and have dinner with their loves.

Jessica kept looking at Yuri who is busy with his phone, "What's keeping you busy?" She asked.

Yuri look at her then smiled, "Nothing baby." He said then keep his phone in his pocket.

Jessica look at him suspiciously, "I hope you're not lying." She said and look at the other couple, "Do you know what I hate the most?" She asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, I know!" Tiffany said then look at her, "You hate seeing someone who is more beautiful than you, which is me!" She said then giggled.

The Brown haired American rolled her eyes, "I'm serious here!"

"Don't mind her, Princess. What is it?" Taeyeon asked.

"I hate it when someone is lying, It's irritating if your husband is keeping some secrets from you!"

Tiffany nodded, "I agree! That's Why Taetae is not keeping anything from me anymore! Right Taetae?" She loo at Taeyeon who nodded reluctantly.

Yuri tried to hold Jessica's hand but She retracted and just focused on eating.

"Argh! She's mad again!" Yuri thought then sighed.

Taeyeon then cleared his throat, "We'll go ahead! Mushroom needs to rest!" He said knowing that the other Couple needs to talk.

Tiffany look at him, "But Taetae, I thought we're staying the night here?" She asked.

"No.. You're giving birth anytime soon, We need to stay at home since it's near the hospital." He said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, Jessica then look at the Couple. "Just stay the night here!" She smiled.

"See? Jessi wants me to stay here!" The red haired girl meronged her fiancé.

After their dinner, Jessica and Tiffany carried the twins in the Nursery while Yuri and Taeyeon went to the garden to have some drinking sessions.

The two girls went out of the Nursery after putting the twins to sleep they then walk to the the garden to see the two men.

Jessica stop walking after seeing Yuri talking to someone on the phone while smiling widely, She don't want to assume but she's getting suspicious since Her husband has been busy on his phone for a couple of days now.

"Oh, Girls! Join us!" Taeyeon smiled.

Yuri then look at them then quickly bid goodbye to the person he's talking to then walk to his wife. "Baby, Come here." He said then pulled her in a small table.

Jessica sit next to Tiffany and take a glass of beer, she was about to drink it when Yuri stop her.

"Baby, No. You're feeding." He reminded and Jessica out it down again then went inside the house.

"Jessi is so moody." Tiffany commented.

"Excuse me, I'll just talk to her."  Yuri said and went inside.

"Let's go rest now." Taeyeon told his fiancée and the two of them went to the guest room.

Yuri walked out of their room, Jessica isn't there so he assume that she is in the nursery.

He opened the door and saw his wife on the bed, "Sica." He called but the American didn't answer, He walk to the bed and laid next to her. "Baby, why are you so moody?" He asked and back hugged her.

"I want to rest, Don't bother me." She said.

Yuri sniff her neck while his hand snake inside her blouse and caress her tummy, "I love you, Sica.." He whispered then kissed her neck.

Jessica take his hand off her, "Sleep in Our room, I wanna stay here." She told him.

Yuri move to the other side so he could see her face, Jessica creased her eyebrows and was about to turn around when He hugged her tight.

"I don't wanna sleep alone, Sica. Everyone has their pairs, The twins and Taeny, what about us?" He asked with a pout.

"You're being selfish again." She said.

"What do you want me to do, baby?" He asked then kissed her cheek.

"Tell me what makes you busy."

He sighed, "I'm doing business with someone but let's not talk about it."

"You promised you will not keep secrets from me." She said and Yuri sighed.

"Alright, I'll tell you." He said then sit up, "I just want to set up a surprise as post anniversary celebration." He said.

"Oh my gosh!" Jessica sit up in shock their first wedding anniversary was last month and she forgot about it because she's busy with the twins. "I'm sorry, Babe!"

Yuri sighed, "It's okay, I know both of us are busy.. That's why I wanted to surprise you with the twins." He said then pouted, "But I'll cancel it since it's not a surprise anymore."

Jessica kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry!"

He look at her then hold her hand, "It's okay, What's important to me is you're not mad anymore." He said then kiss her hand, "Let's go to Our room."

She nodded and the Couple walk to their room and showered.

They went out and settled on the bed, "I love it whenever we're together alone.." Yuri said while his hands is busy inside Jessica's nighties.

"Yeah, So you can do whatever you want.." She chuckled.

"I'll stop if you don't want it." He smiled.

Jessica hug him tight, "Just continue caressing my back.." She said.

He chuckled then kissed the top of her head still caressing his wife's back. "What about this?" He asked and put his hand on Jessica's bum and squeeze it.

She laugh a little, "So Byun.. Really Byun!" She said.

"No I'm not.." He smiled.

While the Couple were having their moments, they suddenly heard a loud cry from the baby monitor, Jessica reach for the monitor to see who's crying from the nursery.

"Ah, Krystal again." She said.

Yuri chuckled and stood up, He went back with Krystal and put her down on the bed next to his wife.

"Why Krysie?" Jessica asked and hug the baby, "Your Appa is gross. He touched you after touching Mommy's ." She said while gently tapping the baby's thigh.

Yuri pinch her cheek, "Yah! I put sanitizer on my hand before I carried her!" He said.

Jessica laugh and kissed their baby girl's cheek. "Sleep again, Sweetie so Mommy and Appa can cuddle."

"I think Soojungie wants to sleep here again." Yuri said but Jessica shake her head.

"No.. She needs to get used to sleeping in their room and not with us."

Yuri chuckled, "Just say that you don't want them here so you can hog me.." He said with a teasing look.

"Yeah, Yeah.." She smiled, "Of course, Mommy is tired from working at home and taking care of the twins, I also need some love from Appa.. Right Krysie?"

"Omo, She's so cute!" Yuri smiled as Krystal yawned.

"Our pretty Soojungie is sleepy again! Thank you!" Jessica giggled.

A few minutes later, Krystal fell asleep again. Yuri carried her to the Nursery but even before he stepped out of the room, Yoong cried.

"Mommy will not like it." He said then carried the baby boy out of the room before Krystal wakes up again. "Baby, Yoongie is crying." He said.

"I know.." Jessica said and take Yoong from him and feed him. "This kid only want milk to sleep unlike Krystal who needs a lot of pampering." She said while caressing the baby boy's hair.

"I agree, I think Soojungie will be clingy." Yuri said and kissed Yoong's forehead. "Smells so good, Yoongie." He said and hold the baby's hand.

The American smiled, She likes it whenever Yuri gives affection to their babies.

"Love you Appa!" She said in a small voice.

The tanned guy smiled and kissed Jessica's bare chest that earned a smack on his head from his wife.

"ByunYul!" She said.

Yuri scratch his head then look at her, "I'm not asking you to feed me too, I just wanna kiss it, Baby." He pouted.

She rolled her eyes, "Aish, So Byun!" She said.

Yoong fell asleep and stop ling, Jessica quickly covered her chest from her ert Husband then meronged him.

"Put him back to the Nursery." She said and Yuri quickly brought the baby boy to the other room.

He went back and saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter