Chapter 60: The Princess' Oppas

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 60:

"WHAT?!" The three brothers said in shock.

The Pregnant girl rolled her eyes at her brothers' reactions, "Are you deaf?" She asked in irritation.

"Sica." Yuri hold her hand.

Yunho stood up, "This is.. Why? I mean how?" He asked.

Jessica creased her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "How? You're asking us how?" She asked then shake her head, "I think because we had ." She said that made her brothers even more shock.

They couldn't believe their sister is talking about .

"Sica!" Yuri tried to stop her. "Don't talk that way." He said.

Jessica sighed, "Alright, I'm sorry." She said then hold Yuri's hand, "Yuri and I will have a baby soon, I hope you all could support us."

Haein look at Yuri with disappointment, they just talked about pregnancy the other week. And Yuri told him that they don't have plans on having a baby this early.

"I don't know what to say." Haein said shaking his head.

Rain stood up and glared at Yuri, "I'm going home now." He said then walk away.

"I need to go home too.. Let's go Bro." Yunho said then walk away with Haein.

"What the-" Jessica crossed her arms, "They left just like that? No congratulations or anything?" She asked.

Tiffany smirked, "What do you want them to say? Congratulations for successfully making a baby? Or you want them to say, We're so proud for having a sister who's an expert in baby making?" She asked then laugh.

"Mushroom." Taeyeon stop his fiancée.

Jessica glared at her, "Aish, don't tell me they still see me as a little girl?" She asked, "This is not what I expected." She sit down and eat, "Ahh, I'll just eat, My baby is hungry." She said.

Yuri on the other hand went inside the house. He knew the three brothers are upset and he needs to talk to them.

He get his phone and called Rain, "Hello?" He answered with a bland tone.

"Hyung.. Can we talk?" He asked.

He heard him sigh, "I'll check my schedule.. I have to go now, bye." He said then hang up.

Yuri then called Haein and he quickly answered. "What is it? Are you gonna tell me you're just pranking us?" He asked.

He sighed, "No.. Uhm. It's really true, Sica and I will have a baby.." He said and waited for him to speak but nothing, "Can We talk? With Yunho and Jihoon Hyung." He asked.

"I'll ask Hyung first, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye." He hang up.

Yuri walk back to the garden and heard his fiancé happily talking to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Babe! Tiffany don't believe me, It's our baby who's eating right? Not me.." She said.

Yuri sit next to her and nodded, "Our Little Shikshin makes Mommy eat a lot." He smiled while caressing Jessica's tummy.

"Wow, Yuri will just say yes to anything this Girl says.." Tiffany laugh.

After a while, Jessica felt sleepy and asked Taeyeon and Tiffany to stay the night in their new home that the two gladly agreed.

Jessica then pulled Tiffany to their room to sleep leaving Yuri and Taeyeon in the garden.

"Their reactions are priceless." Taeyeon said then chuckled.

"Huh?"

"The Jung's." He smiled and drink some wine, "Since you are going to marry the youngest and only girl of the Jung's, expect that the whole family will be involved in everything if it's about her.. Be patient with her brothers, Yul. They are so much in love with Jessica and hearing things like getting her pregnant is a huge deal for them because She is their Princess, their baby.." Taeyeon told him.

Yuri nodded, "I know, that's why I wanted to personally talk to them." He said while looking at nothing.

"How was it? I mean, how was the feeling when you first find out?"

He smiled, "I was happy and scared.. I was happy because Our baby is truly the fruit of our love but I got scared too. I'm afraid that I won't be able to give our baby the life that I want for our family, and I don't want Sica and our baby to suffer because of me."

"Ah.. You've grown up so much.." Taeyeon smiled. "Jessica's parents will be so proud of you!"

"I'm also worried about them.. What if they have the same reactions with Sica's brothers? I don't want them to separate us again."

"Don't worry, Dude. Jessica will never let that happen.. just talk to them and tell them the truth."

He just sighed, Taeyeon stood up. "You should rest now."

"Let's go inside." Yuri said.

The two of them walk to the room and found Tiffany and Jessica sleeping on the bed.

Taeyeon was about to carry Tiffany out of the bed when Yuri stop him, "Let's just sleep on the floor." He smiled and prepared the comforter they can use to sleep.

"Good Luck, Dude!" Taeyeon said and laid down to sleep, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

-------

Jessica and Tiffany are going to visit Taehee and her baby, the two girls were excited to bond with the baby.

Jessica caress her tummy, "I can't believe Yuri and I will have our own version of Summer in a few months." She said.

"You must be really happy." Tiffany who is driving the car said.

"Yeah, really happy." She smiled.

"So, How's your Oppas?"

She rolled her eyes, "They're just overreacting." She said, "But I bet, once they see Our baby they will love him." She smiled.

They arrived in the Jung Mansion where Taehee and the whole family is. The two excitedly went in and daw everyone in the garden.

"Hello!!" They greeted.

Tiffany quickly run to baby Summer as Jessica approached her brothers.

"Oppa!" She called.

The three guys look at her then one by one went inside the house.

"Uh? Are they mad?" She thought.

"Jess!" Taehee called.

She smiled and walk to her, "Unnie." She gave her a hug. "How's Summer?"

"She's doing great! She's a little shikshin like her Auntie." Taehee laugh as Jessica pouted. "By the way, Congratulations for your baby."

"Thank you Unnie, but I'm not a Shikshin. It's My baby." She said then look at the baby, "She's really pretty."

Tiffany hold the baby's hand, "I wanna have one too!"

"Then tell Taeyeon to make babies too." Jessica laugh.

"I don't think I'm capable of taking care of a baby.." She said.

"You will learn it eventually.." Taehee said.

Jessica look at their house, "Unnie, I'll just talk to Oppas." She said then walk inside.

She asked the helpers of her Oppas whereabouts and they told her that the three guys are in bar area.

Jessica went to the basement and saw her Brothers drinking quietly.

"Oppa." She called.

"What are you doing here?" Yunho asked.

She walk closer to them and pouted, "Oppa, Are you seriously mad?" She asked.

Yunho sighed, "We just didn't expect it, Jess." He said.

"I'm really disappointed in you, You two are getting married soon. Why can't you wait? people will know about this soon and they will talk about you and our family, Jess." Rain said then look away.

"Is that all you think of? What the people will say to our family?" She asked, "Oppa, I'm happy for this! I'm excited to be a mother, can't you just be happy for me? Why do you have to think of what people will say?" She asked getting upset.

Haein look at her and gave her a hug, "Don't cry, Princess." He whispered while rubbing her back, "Your baby will be sad."

She broke the hug and look at them, "If you can't accept my baby then don't talk to me." She said then walk away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter