Chapter 34: Double Trouble

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update, I hope you guys will like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 34:

"Come on! You are the slowest person in this planet, Jessi!" Tiffany whined and crossed her arms.

Jessica walk even more slowly that irritated the other American.

"Look at her Taetae, She's doing it on purpose!" She complained to her boyfriend.

Taeyeon sighed, "Come on Princess!" Taeyeon called Jessica.

"Where is Yuri?" Tiffany asked as the Princess get inside the car.

"He's still at work, We can pick him up." She said while looking at her nails.

Taeyeon told the Driver to go to Yuri's workplace and he quickly complied.

Tiffany then started to be touchy and sweet to her boyfriend.

"Boo, I missed you.." She said then cupped his face and kissed him.

Jessica crossed her arms and close her eyes, She'll just pretend to be asleep while the couple is making out.

"I love you.." She heard Taeyeon speak.

"I love you too." Tiffany answered while making loud kissing sounds.

She opened her eyes to stop the two but was surprised to see Taeyeon groping Tiffany's bum and the American girl seems to like it a lot.

"Could you please stop?" She asked but the couple don't care about her. "Yah!" She break them apart.

Tiffany laugh then look at her, "Envious much?"

"Wait until My Yuri and I become together again." She said.

A few minutes have passed and they arrived in front of the fast food restaurant where Yuri is working.

Taeyeon hop off to call him leaving the two best friends alone.

"I just can't wait to be with my Taetae.." Tiffany mumbled.

Jessica crossed her arms, "Watch me and my Yuri do our own thing.." She smirked.

"Let's see."

Taeyeon then went back without Yuri, "His Manager changed his mind, He don't want Yuri to go." He informed the two girls.

"What the-" Jessica hop off the car followed by Tiffany and went inside the restaurant. "Kwon Yuri!" She called without any care of anyone.

"What do you need?" A guy approached them.

"I need Kwon Yuri." Jessica said.

"I'm sorry but he is on duty, He can't go out."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jessica asked. "He should be off duty now and he has a leave tomorrow!" She's now getting angry.

"I changed my mind, He can't take a leave."

"But you already signed his leave!" Jessica wanted to shout at him. "This is not right, You've been doing this to him ever since he started working! And if something happens to him I'll make sure you'll rot in jail!"

"Huh, What can a young girl do?"

Jessica take a deep breath, She has to calm herself like what Yuri always tell her.

"We're gonna use our connections to fire you and make sure will never find a job again." Tiffany butted in.

The Manager laugh at the two girls, "Really?" He asked mockingly.

"You want me to show you?" Tiffany asked then called someone, "Hello Daddy.. Um.. Do you know the owner of K-Fastfoods?" She asked, "Oh really? Can you ask him if he can fire the bad manager here, he's making Yuri work over time everyday.. Yeah, Yuri got sick Dad.." She pouted. "Okay.. Thanks.." She hang up.

Tiffany pulled Jessica to sit down then crossed her arms, "Please wait for the call.." She said then look at the other American girl, "Don't worry bestie.. I got this." She proudly said.

Jessica wanted to roll her eyes for calling her bestie but She's helping her.

"Manager Ahn, Mr. Song wants to talk to You over the phone."

The Manager panicked upon hearing the owner's name. He run to the office to talk to the owner.

Tiffany was all smiles, "It's good to use your family's power sometimes.." She giggled.

Jessica shake her head, Yuri then went out looking lost. "What happened?" He asked, "Why did he changed his mind?"

Jessica smiled, "Let's go."

The three then went to the car and they drive to Jeonju, Yuri is still confused on why his Manager changed his mind.

"What happened?" He asked his girlfriend who is cuddling with him.

"Don't ask too many questions.." Jessica whispered then kissed his cheek. "What's important is we're together now."

"How's the night without me?" Yuri asked while caressing her waist.

"I feel lonely.." She pouted while looking at him. "I wasn't able to sleep properly.."

He carried her to straddle his lap while the other couple were also busy doing their own thing.

He kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry.." He said then hug her. "You have three hours to sleep." He told her.

Jessica lean her head on his shoulder and sniff his neck, "I love you." She whispered.

He tightened the hug around her, "I love you too." He said and leaned his head on her head to sleep too.

-----

They finally arrived before lunch time, the two couples settled in an apartment while the driver went back home.

The two guys went to a grocery store and left the two girls in the Apartment.

"Give me the Teddy bear beside You." Jessica ordered Tiffany.

The Other American hand it to her without saying anything, "Hand me the remote control." She ordered once again.

"Yah! What do you think of me?" Tiffany asked.

"Just give it to me!" Jessica said.

"No, get it yourself! My Taetae don't order me like you do.." She crossed her arms. "You're not my boss."

Jessica glared at her then stood up to turn the TV on, Tiffany then laid completely down on the couch.

"Yah! Is this couch yours?" The Brown haired girl shouted.

Tiffany take a marker in her bag and write something on the couch. "Yes, this is mine, look." She told the other girl.

Jessica look at what she's pointing, "Tiffany's Property." It says.

"So, you can't sit or lay down here without my permission." She said then take her phone.

Jessica then take the marker and draw a line in the middle of the couch. "Yah, move." She said and write something.

"What the-" Tiffany sat up and look at what Jessica is writing, "GorJess' Property." It says.

"Alright, that's yours and this is mine." She said and sit down on the other side of the sofa. "I don't wanna share things with you."

Tiffany smirked, "Me too." She said then think of something, "Let's make partitions of everything then." She said and the other childish girl agreed.

After an hour, the two guys went back the apartment holding the bags of grocery items.

"I'm nervous.." Yuri said as Taeyeon opened the door.

"Yah! I told you this part is mine!" They were welcomed by the two girls on the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" The two guys said while looking at the the whole apartment.

Every single thing in the apartment has line with each of the girls' names written on each sides.

"What did you two do?" Yuri asked putting the bags on the table.

"That's TaeNy's side!" Tiffany shouted.

"What? TaeNy's side?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, Babe this is our side.. Don't come closer to that couple." Jessica pulled her boyfriend to their side.

"Have you two forgotten? This house is not ours! We only rented it!" Taeyeon said.

"This Blabbermouth started it!" Jessica pointed at Tiffany.

The red haired girl pouted, "She keeps ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter