Chapter 2: The Butler

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Thank you for your warm welcome!! Hehe. I'm a little worried yesterday, I thought you guys would not like the first chapter!

So, here's the next update! Let's now meet Our Handsome Butler.

Before that let's greet Our beloved Princess! Happy Birthday Jessi Unnie! Hehe.

Enjoy!

Chapter 2:

"Kwon Yuwree don't you like me?" A loud voice boomed inside the small home of the Kwon's.

Yuri who is getting ready to go to the Company sighed, "Pany-ah! It's not the perfect time to talk about that!" He said.

The Red haired girl sit next to him and hug his arm, "I always ask you the same thing every morning, afternoon and at night and you answer the same thing too." She pouted.

Stephanie Hwang or Tiffany for short is an American girl, Her Mother and Yuri's mother are best friends, she is currently staying with them since she don't know anyone in South Korea except for the Kwon family.

Yuri look at her then hold both of her shoulders, "Look, Isn't it clear to you? I only see you as My Sister and nothing more than that!" He said then look at her clothes, "You don't have school today?" He asked.

"I don't like to go to school today!" She said.

"Rich kids.." He mumbled.

"Breakfast's ready!" Yuri's mother called.

The two walk to the dining and eat, "oh, why are you sad Miyoungie?" The Tanned Guy's sister named Boa asked.

"Unnie~ Yuri said He don't like me!" Tiffany whined that made Boa and the Kwon Couple laugh.

Tiffany brings joy to their home and they loves her just like a real family member.

"Don't worry, I'm still rooting for you! You're My favorite candidate to be My sister in law!" Boa winked at her that made Tiffany happy.

"Two crazy girls." Yuri thought and just eat.

His father who is working as Jacob Jung's Driver cleared his throat, "uhm, Yuri how's your internship?" He asked.

Boa smiled, "He's one of the famous among the trainees." She said while tapping her Brother's arm. "Of course next to Jung Haein.."

Boa is also working in the Company as the Assistant of the Chief of Finance, the Son of the Owner of Jung Enterprise.

She and Yuri were both Scholars of the older Jung and they are one of the lucky people who got offers to work in the Company. The Jung's helped them a lot ever since they were young, So they really have a huge gratitude to the Family.

"Now that you are working to their Company, You will see them more often. Be good to them Son. They are the nicest family I know." Kwon Appa told his Son who nodded his head.

"I know Appa." He answered then look at the time. "Noona, We have to go!" He said.

Boa nodded and kissed their parents goodbye and ride in the second hand car that Jacob Jung gave them.

They arrived to the huge building and quickly went to their designated floors. Yuri was welcomed by the other intern who became his friends.

"The Awesome Kwon Yuri is finally here!" His friend named Hyoyeon said.

Yuri shake his head as the other interns applaud him. "Stop that Dude!" He gently pat his shoulder then seated on his chair.

"Hey!" Hyoyeon move closer to him.

Yuri sighed as he knew that he is going to tell him news like always. "What is it again?" He asked.

"I heard that the bosses will not come here today!" The other guy whispered.

Yuri look around and didn't find one of the famous intern, Jung Haein. "Maybe because they have a family gathering." He shrug, he don't really meddle on the lives of their bosses.

"You should know it! Your Appa is CEO Jung's Driver. Is it because of the Daughter?" The Nosy guy asked him.

Yuri look at him, "My Appa didn't go to work today, He went home last night and I don't know why." He told him but the other guy don't believe him since all of them know that Yuri's family are really close to the older Jung.

One of the interns named Kyuhyun move to them, "Hey, I heard that the American Jung is causing trouble again!"

"See what I mean!" Hyoyeon shake Yuri's arm.

"All the Jung siblings are Americans!" Yuri said annoyingly.

"What I mean is the Daughter."

"What did she do again?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'm not sure." 

The tanned guy could only shake his head, He knows the Jungs but not the only Daughter of their CEO since 'The Princess' as what the Jung's call her grew up in the states and came to South Korea just less than a year ago.

And the Princess have never stepped on their building even once, So nobody in the office know her, not even her name.

"Hey Yul, Your Appa have seen her right?" Hyoyeon asked him.

"Yeah.." He uninterestedly said.

"Is she beautiful just like Madam Jung?"

"Could you please stop asking me things like that?" Yuri told his friend, "I don't know her, I don't ask my Appa about her and I don't care!" He said then focus on his paperwork.

The two guys went back to their desk when their superior walk around that made Yuri happy.

"Kwon Yuri, I made a lunch for you!" One of the staffs named Stephanie Kim put a lunch box on his table.

He smiled, "Thank you but I'm okay." He gently decline her offer.

Hyoyeon slide his chair and take the lunch, "Thanks Yul! You really are a good friend!" He said then smiled at the girl.

"Yah! That's not yours!" Stephanie tried to take it but Hyoyeon hide it on his back.

"Yul gave this to me!!" He said then went back to his desk.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Let's go for a lunch date okay?" She said then winked at him before she walk away.

Yuri his lips, "Stephanie in the House, still Stephanie in the office." He mumbled and went back to work.

-----

"Yunho isn't messaging me.." Yuri heard his sister mumble.

They are inside the car and now going to the Apartment after a long day at work.

They go home to their hometown every weekend and stays in the apartment when they have work.

"Wow, You and Your Boss are in first name basis now." He smirked.

Boa look at him then blush, "I know what you're thinking." She said.

"Why? You two are close ever since, I just wonder why he didn't notice that you like him."

"Because He has his eyes on Yoojin." She mumbled.

"Oh, He has a girlfriend now! Wanna talk about your heartache?" He asked teasingly.

"Yah! I'm not heartbroken!" She smack her Brother's arm then went back on her phone.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked his Sister.

"I got the news that Madam Jung is going back to Korea.. and She will go to the office soon." She said.

"Uhm. I see." He said uninterestedly, He have seen Madam Jung when He was young and he must say that she is intimidating. She has a very sophisticated look, and even though she's not that Young anymore she's still beautiful.

"Have you seen all Jung Siblings?" Boa asked.

"Only the guys, I haven't seen the youngest." He said.

"Oh, Jessica! Yeah, that's what I heard from Yunho. Her name is Jessica.. She's younger than you, I heard she's still in school and a total brat." Boa informed him.

He shrug, "What can you expect, She's the only daughter of founder and CEO of one of the biggest companies in Asia, and the Youngest.. No wonder why she's called a Princess." He commented.

"I wish I was her." Boa pouted.

Yuri look at his Noona, "Yah! Don't you like us? And besides, If you are in her position.. You won't be able to marry Sir Yunho!" He again.

"Stop that Yul, I'll just find someone else, maybe Haein." She joked.

"I doubt it, Haein is a serious guy. You two don't look good together." He said.

They arrived at the Apartment at exactly dinner time they were surprised to see Tiffany to bother Yuri once again and what surprised them even more is the Dinner is ready that scare the siblings really big since Tiffany don't know anything in the kitchen.

Their Parents then walk to the dining from the kitchen and saw them.

"Oh You're here too!" Yuri happily said.

"Yeah, We brought her here." Kwon Appa said pointing at Tiffany.

"I thought you don't wanna go to school?" Boa asked the other girl.

"Yeah, but My group mates told me that we have a meeting, So I go back in the city this morning with Eomma and Appa. By the way, These are Eomma's cooking." The Red Haired girl smiled.

The Sibling sighed in relief, at least they won't be poisoned today.

They started their Dinner since the Kwon Couple need to go back home tonight.

"Did someone confessed to you in the office again Yul?" She asked like a mad girlfriend.

"As always." He said to stop her.

The Red haired girl pouted, She's so vocal about her infatuation with him but he kept rejecting her in a very gentlemanly way.

"Why don't you tell everyone that you have a girlfriend already?" 

Boa look at Tiffany and nodded, "Yeah, you two should be together for real!" She said that made the younger girl giggle.

Yuri glared at his sister then turned to Tiffany, "I won't say something that's not true." He said then eat, "Just find someone else, I'm sure there's a lot of 'hot' guys in your school."

Tiffany shake her head, She goes to an exclusive private school and there's a lot of rich guys but she never liked any of them.

"I only like you." She said.

"We're like brother and sister, Pany-ah! We should stay that way. Okay?"

"You always break my heart." She dramatically said then walk away that made Yuri's parents shake their heads.

Boa giggled, Tiffany is so cute. "I really like that kid." She said.

"Then marry her." Yuri smirked.

His Sister smack his head, "Yah! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter