Chapter 44: Love Hate

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I included some of your suggestions in this chapter, I hope you'll like this update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 44:

Jessica is inside her room in the Mansion, She's preparing because tonight she will formally introduced to the world as Jung Enterprise's Only Daughter.

Hana and Jacob decided that it's about time for her to be known by public, they talked to Jessica but she refused at first but then she realized that it will be a good way to promote her fashion line so she agreed.

"You can do it, Jess." She take a deep breath.

"Jessi, come on, we'll be late!" Haein called.

"Coming!" She shouted then stood up, "Oh Gosh I'm nervous.." She fan herself then walk out of her room.

"Wow, What a beautiful Princess you are!" Haein smiled and offered his arm for her to hold on to.

The Siblings walk down the stairs and went to the living room where her family is waiting.

Her Parents were proud to see her, "I can't wait for people to see you." Jacob said.

He invited his friends from the biggest companies in and out of South Korea and all the staffs of their Company including Yunho and his team in London.

"Auntie, You look really beautiful!" Chaeyeon told her.

"And so you are little Princess." Jessica smiled.

"Good evening!" She creased her eyebrows hearing a familiar voice.

"Uncle Yuri!" Chaeyeon run to hug Yuri.

All of them stared Yuri who is looking so handsome with his Tuxedo.

Jessica look away as the tanned guy smiled at her, "What are you doing here?" She asked then crossed her arms.

"I invited him since he is part of our company and besides you need a date."

"I don't need him, I have Haein Oppa to help me." She said.

"Sorry Jess, but I already asked this Pretty Chaeyeonie to be my date, Right Princess?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go." Hana said.

Rain hold his wife's hand as Haein hold Chaeyeon's.

"Jessi, be good to your date!" Hana said and ride the car with her husband.

Haein and Rain ride their cars too leaving Jessica with Yuri.

The tanned guy hold her hand to help her get it then run to the driver's seat and hop in.

Yuri stared at her, She's wearing an elegant off shoulder black dress with a small tiara and jewelries that made her look like a real Princess. "You look really beautiful tonight, Sica.." Yuri said while looking at her, "You never fail to make me fall for you everyday." He smiled.

Jessica look at him, "Good for you." She said then rolled her eyes, "Drive fast now." She ordered.

Yuri nodded and drive away, He kept glancing and smiling at Jessica that made the American roll her eyes.

"You're getting creepier everyday.. Make sure to stay away from me so people won't think that we are together, okay?" She said.

"But I am your date, I should stay close to you.."

"Just do what I say, Okay?" She said.

"No.. I will follow you everywhere you go."

Jessica gritted her teeth in annoyance, "don't you dare follow me around! And never introduce me as your girlfriend like what you're telling people in the shop!"

Yuri look at her, "Sica, Can you be my girlfriend again? I promise I will not do the same mistake again, I just really want you back."

"You want me? then why did you set me free? You are such a coward Yuri." She crossed her arms.

"It was my biggest mistake, Sica. Setting you free is the thing that I regret the most!" He stop the car then look at her, he take her hand and hold them tight. "I love you, Sica.. and I will never set you free again, I want us together forever. Please be mine again." He said then kissed her hands.

He's been coaxing her for a couple of months now but all Jessica did was ignore him.

Jessica take her hands away, "I don't want us back! I hate you, I want to forget about you so stop bugging me anymore!" She crossed her arms and look outside, "Move on with me, Find someone else and I'll do the same."

Yuri sighed and drive again, "Call me selfish but I won't let anyone take you away from me."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Aish, So annoying!" She said loudly.

They arrived at the Hotel, Yuri helped her get off then offered his arm to her but she just walk inside alone.

Yuri look at the people who are coming and he couldn't help but be amazed, "I'm with the Country's Richest people.." He thought then walk inside.

"Yuwree!" He heard Tiffany's voice.

"Pany-ah!" He greeted her and Taeyeon.

"Boa Unnie's there!" She pointed at the table.

He smiled and wave at his sister, "Alright, I'll just look for Sica." He said then excused himself.

He walk around and saw her with her family, "Sica!" He called.

Jessica look at him then rolled her eyes. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"Your family invited me." He said.

"That's not what I mean, Babo! I told you to stay away from me, so why are you here?" She asked.

"I told you, I'll follow you around.."

She sighed, "Just go around and find some girl you can flirt." She told him.

He shake his head, "I can't do that, I only have my eyes on you." He said then move closer to her. "I'll just be here whenever you need me.. I love you." He said and kiss her forehead.

Jessica felt like her heart will explode at Yuri's affection, She's trying her best to be cold to him but Yuri knew exactly how to make her heart melt.

The tanned guy smiled, He likes it whenever the Ice Princess who is always mad and shout at him let him kiss her this way.

Hana then called Jessica since Jacob is already talking in front.

"Show them how beautiful you are.." He said then step back.

Jessica close her eyes, "Don't let him get you just like that, Jess.." She said then walk to where her family is standing.

"I'd like to introduce to you, Our Only Daughter, the Heiress of our Jung Enterprise Jessica Jung!" Jacob announced.

The People in the ballroom stood up and clap their hands for the Princess.

Jessica walk to the center and bowed to them, Medias who were invited take the chance to snap photos and record videos of her.

The American smiled and wave like a Princess, "Hello, I'm Jessica Jung." She said shyly then bowed a little.

Yuri was smiling like a proud boyfriend while watching Jessica getting interviewed by the reporters.

After a few minutes, Jacob talked to the reporters and they all went out. The Party then was started, Jessica was dragged to different table to meet her Parents' friends while Yuri stayed to the table with his Sister, Tiffany and Taeyeon's family.

Jessica then walk to their table and talked to them.

"Jessi, You look beautiful tonight!" Tiffany smiled, "But I'm still even more beautiful than you!"

Jessica smirked, "I look like a Princess and you look nothing." She said.

Yuri stood up, "Do you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Just sit there and eat alone, Don't follow me or I'll go home." She said.

"Excuse me.." A guy then walk to Jessica, "I'm Kim Jaejoong, The Heir of Kim Corporation." He introduced himself. "May I invite you to Our Table with my family?" He asked.

Jessica smiled and look at Yuri who is looking at them with serious face, "Sure!" She said then hold on his arm and walk away.

He sighed and sit down while looking at the table where Jessica is.

Taeyeon look at him, "There will be lots of guys who will talk to her, You know Chaebols who wants to be friends with her."

"They might also want to be her boyfriend, after all Jessi is the only daughter of the Jungs, they can be one of the largest corporations in Asia if ever." Jiwon whispered.

Tiffany pat his shoulder, "Don't worry, Yul. Jessi's heart is only for you." She told him.

"Let's get something to drink!" Taeyeon stood up and walk to the Bar area.

Yuri followed and sit beside him, He get a drink then look at Jessica who is having a good talk with Jaejoong.

"Oh! A sweet music.." Taeyeon smiled, "I'll just ask my Mushroom for a dance, Go ask Jessica too." He said then wal away.

Yuri then walk to Jessica's table and asked her for a dance but she refused, Jaejoong hold her hand and asked her to dance and she gladly accepted his offer then walk to the dance floor. Sl he just went back to the bar area and drink his hearts out.

He look at them in jealousy and just sighed.

"Hi!" He was approached by a young girl. "I'm Park Jiyeon, Daughter of Park Ji Young.. I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter