Chapter 40: Don't Forget

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

How are you guys? Here's an update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 40:

"Witch!!" Jessica rolled her eyes upon hearing Tiffany's call.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm really excited for our upcoming graduation!!" Tiffany squealed while wiggling her arm.

They are now going out from school from the long hours of meeting with the school director about their upcoming graduation.

Jessica smiled, after a few years of hardships they are finally going to finish their degrees and will start a new life as grownups.

"Finally, I can be free from your loud mouth!" She said then giggled.

Tiffany slap her arms, "Yah! You should be thankful to me! I was there for you almost twenty four seven while you're mending your broken heart!" She said.

Jessica just shake her head, it's been a few months since her breakdown and She's slowly moving on from Yuri. She talked to her family and told them that she don't want to talk about Yuri anymore that they agreed.

She's trying to not think of him anymore but there's always times when she will spend the whole night thinking about how he is.

"Aight, Have to go now." She wave at her then ride her car, She rolled down the window and look at the other girl.

"Gonna visit your in laws again?" Tiffany asked with a wide grin.

"Silly, I'm just fulfilling my promise.. When are you gonna visit them?" She asked.

"After graduation, Jess. Tell Eomma and Appa I miss them!" Tiffany said then ride her car, "I'll see you on Monday!"

"See you!" She said then waved one last time and drive away to Yuri's hometown.

She always visit the Kwon's every week and will stay with them for a day, She's been doing this for a few months now and she's thankful that her parents are not objecting.

Her phone then rings, Her brother is calling her. "What is it again?" She asked.

Haein laugh, "Where is the design?" He asked.

"Design?"

"The design of the house! I told you to give me an idea of the house!"

She rolled her eyes, Her brothers always ask her for the design of the house that she likes, "A house with twelve rooms will be great!" She just said.

"Be serious, Jess! My friend wants to build a house in Seoul but he don't know what he wants."

She sighed, "Yah! I'm a fashion designer and not an interior designer!" She shouted then sighed, "Let's talk about it when I go back home. I have to go now, Love you bye!" She said then hang up.

She sighed, if there's something she want to say to Yuri. She will probably thank him for bringing her home, She now has a good relationship with her family again.

She made a stop over a grocery store and bought something for the other family then drive straight to their hometown.

"Eomma, Appa!! I'm home!" She announced and went inside.

"Oh Jess!" Boa then went out of her room and saw her.

Jessica smiled and gave her a hug, "How's the bookshop?" She asked.

The Bookshop under the Kwon's just started to operate a couple of months ago, Boa resigned from Jung Enterprise to manage the business.

"Great!" The older girl smiled.

They've become even closer because of Jessica's constant visit, Boa treats her like a real sister now. The two Americans even sleep over her apartment sometimes.

"I'll just call Appa and Eomma." Boa said then walk to the kitchen.

Jessica then take her bag inside Yuri's room where she usually sleep in whenever she stay there.

She let herself fall on the bed with her arms spread then close her eyes. "I'll talk to Tiffany about the business.." She mumbled.

She's planning on putting up a clothing line with Tiffany and live independently.

"Jess.." She heard Kwon Eomma's voice.

She opened her eyes and sit up, "Eomma!" She smiled and run to hug her.

"How are you?" Kwon Eomma asked.

"Quite busy, Our graduation is coming, Eomma." She giggled.

"Oh.. You should've stayed at home and rest."

"I'm at home.." She smiled and the two of them walk to the dining to have dinner.

They were having a normal dinner, Kwon Appa then cleared his throat.

"Um.. Did Yuri contacted anyone of you?" He suddenly asked.

It's been so long since he last seen his Son and he misses him so much now.

The two older women look at Jessica who just kept on eating. Feeling the stares, Jessica look at them.

"What?" She asked.

"Did Yuri called you or something?" Boa asked.

She chuckled, "He can't even personally say goodbye to me how much more to call me?" She said then shake her head. "Eomma, Appa.. Your Son is a coward.." She joked to lighten up the mood.

Boa laugh while the Couple just gave her a small smile.

"Jessica, Are you still mad at Yuri?" Kwon Eomma asked while holding her hand.

Jessica sighed, the Couple always ask her the same thing and they keep on asking since she don't answer them.

"I'm okay now, Eomma.." She smiled.

The Couple nodded, Jessica knew they are not satisfied with her answer but she just continued eating.

After their dinner, Jessica settled in the room with her laptop. She's looking for some good designs for the house her Oppa is asking.

"Twelve rooms.." She thought then shake her head. "Stop Jess.. Move on from him.." She mumbled.

Her phone then rings, Tiffany is calling her. "Yes?"

"Jessi!! Come back to Seoul!" Tiffany squealed.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "What for?"

"I signed you up for a blind date thing.." She said.

"What?!" She yelled. "Who the hell told you to do such stupid thing?" She asked.

"I just thought that it's time for you to find someone!"

"I don't need someone, Stephanie! Cancel it now!" She ordered.

"No.." Tiffany said stubbornly. "Why don't you date now? I mean., it's been a few months since Yuwree left, unless you still can't get over him."

"I'm not going to that stupid date, You hear me?" She said then hang up. "Aish, this girl is so annoying."

-----

"Good Morning!" Yuri greeted everyone in the office.

He smiled and went inside his office, He look at the e-mails from Seoul then smiled.

"Good job, Sica.." He mumbled while looking at the files sent by Jessica's mother, it is Jessica's grades and the news of her graduation. "Ahh.. You never fail to make me proud, baby.." He sighed.

He has been staying in London for a few months now and so far he's doing good. He adjusted fast since almost everyone in the company is Korean, and the Jung's are guiding him in Managing it.

He's happy that he got even more close to the Jung Family, they now treat him as part of them and in return he work hard for their Company.

He stood up and called for his Secretary, "Yes Sir?"

"Did you send the box in Seoul?" He asked.

"Yes Sir! All done.."

He smiled, "Good.. Thank you." He said.

The secretary nodded and walked out of his office.

He then started working, His office door swung open that startled him.

"Ko-Ko-Kwon Monkey!"

He shake his head, "Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! Can you knock first?" He asked.

The said guy walk backwards then knock on the door, "Happy?" He asked.

"You're really amazing." Yuri said while shaking his head, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Hyoyeon sit across him, "Let's plan a trip!" He said.

Yuri look at him, "We can't.. We have to meet the target so We can go back home soon."

Hyoyeon who is also working in the company as a Manager groan, Yuri is workaholic and they can't even have a good time.

"Look, We need a break. The Staffs are complaining of nonstop working, Yul!"

He sighed and look at him, "Give me reasons why we should have a break." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter