Chapter 25: Her Special Day with Him

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Did you guys missed YulSic? Here's an update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 25:

"My intentions to your Daughter and Your sister is pure. I love Jessica and we are dating for almost a year now, Please let us go on with our relationship!" Yuri who is kneeling on the floor bowed down then sighed. "No.. that's so lame.." He said then sat down on the floor.

He is inside his room and rehearsing in the middle of the night, He's planning on talking to Jessica's family especially now that her Mother arrived an hour ago to celebrate Jessica's birthday and she will stay in Seoul for a few months.

"I should start it by bowing first.." He mumbled, He was so busy that he didn't realized that his girlfriend went inside his room and saw him in that position.

"Babe?" Jessica called.

Yuri look up and quickly stood up, "Sica, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I can't sleep without your goodnight kiss.." She walked to him and gave her boyfriend a hug.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her lips, "Goodnight baby.." He said.

She smiled, "What are you doing on the floor, babe?" She asked.

Yuri gulp then look down, Jessica will surely get mad at him if she find out his plan.

"I was.. um, practicing.." He said.

"Practicing what?"

"Something important baby.. Alright, Sleep now." He kissed her again, "I love you."

Jessica look at him, "I hope you're not lying to me, Kwon Yuri." She said then walked out of his room.

Yuri sighed and scratched his head, Jessica knew him so well now and he's sure that she know that he's hiding something from her.

"I'll tell her the truth, I hope she'll understand.." He mumbled and went to the bed to sleep.

------

The next day, Jessica is preparing to go out with her mother. Hana asked her, Taehee and Chaeyeon last night to have a date that the three girls gladly agreed.

She sighed then put down her hair brush, "What is he keeping?" She asked herself.

He wasn't able to sleep properly last night thinking about Yuri's actions.

A knock on the door broke her trance, "Sica.." Yuri's voice boomed.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Your Mother is waiting for you in the living room." He said.

"Okay!" She shouted then get her bag and went out.

Yuri who will be their driver for today followed her, "Sica, are you mad?" He asked quietly.

"No.. but if you don't tell me the truth then I will be really mad." She said while smiling in front of her family, "I'm ready! Let's go!" She smiled.

The four girls went out of the house, Yuri get the car and opened the door of the backseat.

Madam Jung and Chaeyeon went in first, Jessica was about to sit beside them when Taehee called her.

"Jess, it's much better if Chaeyeon and I seat next to each other." She said.

Jessica look at her and Taehee smiled knowingly, "It would be nice to be next to your boyfriend.." She whispered.

"What are you two talking about?" Hana asked.

"Nothing Mommy, I'm just telling her that no make up look suits her." Taehee said then went inside the car.

Yuri closed the door of the backseat then opened the door of the passenger's seat for her.

Hana and Chaeyeon were talking loudly on the ride while Taehee is busy talking to her husband.

Jessica and Yuri were just quiet in front, they didn't bother to talk afraid that Madam Jung will sense something.

"Grandma, I always see Aunt Jessi have rashes on her neck but she don't want to see the Doctor." The Couple immediately blushed at what they heard while Taehee cough.

Madam Jung turned to her Daughter, "Are you allergic to something that Imm not aware of, Honey?" She asked.

Jessica panicked, "Ah.. Hmm. Mom.. I just ate hm.."

"Cucumbers! Aunt Jessi always accidentally eat cucumbers, Grandma!" Chaeyeon said.

Hana creased her eyebrows, "You always 'accidentally' eat cucumbers, Jessica?" She asked suspiciously, "May I see your neck?"

Jessica gulp and glance at Yuri who is obviously nervous too, "This is your fault, Kwon Yuri.." She thought.

Yuri and Jessica became so comfortable with each other the past few months, kissing and hugging is their favorite thing to do, and part of their playfulness is putting hickeys to each other.

"May I see your neck?." Hana repeated.

Jessica take a deep breath and slowly look at the back, She intentionally wore a turtleneck blouse to avoid getting noticed but She has to show it to her Mother now.

She was about to pull the collar down when Taehee suddenly take their attention.

"Aww!" She groaned.

"Eomma.." Chaeyeon called.

"What happened to you, Dear?" Hana asked.

"My stomach is aching, Mom!" She clutch on her tummy tightly.

Jessica sighed, She knew Her sister in law is just making things up. She have done that a few times now to save the two of them from getting caught that's why they owe her a lot.

"Do you need a doctor?" Hana asked worriedly.

"No, Mom. I think I just need to rest." She said.

Hana nodded, Totally believing her Daughter in law's good acting.

"Yuri, drive the car back home." She ordered and the tanned guy nodded.

"Yes Ma'am!"

They arrived home in no time, Hana, Chaeyeon and Taehee quickly went inside the Mansion leaving the couple in the car.

Jessica glared at her boyfriend, "We almost got caught because of you! I told you to not put hickeys on my beck anymore!" She hit his arm.

"I'm sorry! I was just.. I mean, I love kissing you and you told me it's okay to kiss you on the neck, you do that to me too, Sica!" He said.

She rolled her eyes then crossed her arms while looking outside, Yuri unbuckle her seatbelt then pick her up and made her straddle his lap.

"Don't be mad anymore, baby.." He said calmly then kissed her cheek, "Okay, I won't do it again.. let's not do it again. No kissing on the neck from now on." He told her then caress her back, "May I see your neck?" He asked.

Jessica look at him then hold her collar, She looked away then showed him her hickeys.

Yuri smiled seeing the red marks, "Is it still aching?" He asked.

She look at him with a cute pout, "No.. but the red marks is too visible.." She said.

"We're just lucky that Taehee Noona supports us.. I really thought she'll tell your family about us."

"She want us together.. She said you are the perfect guy for me.." 

Yuri smiled, it's been almost three months since they found out that Taehee knew about their relationship and so far she's a huge help in keeping their relationship from the family.

"Sica.. What you see last night.." 

Jessica look at him and waited for what he will say, "Sica, I am practicing the things that I will tell your family.."

"What?" 

"I wanna tell them about us.. Taehee Noona talk to me that it will be so much better if I tell your family personally and that's what I want, Sica."

Jessica went back to her seat and take her bag, Yuri hold her arm even before she hop off.

"Walking away won't solve this matter, Sica.. I'm going to tell them that We are dating for almost a year now."

Jessica glared at him, "Yeah, Do it.. but I will never acknowledge your claim."

"What do you mean?"

"I will deny that we have a relationship.." She told him.

Yuri got mad this time, "You're going to deny me and make me look like I'm making things up.. Why Sica?"

"So that they won't take me away from you! You don't know my parents, Yuri.."

Yuri sighed, "I want to tell them about us, Sica.. or it's much better if we should just end this so you don't have to lie to them anymore." 

Hearing this made Jessica look at him, "You're breaking up with me?" She asked unbelievably.

"Yes.. I just don't want you to lie to your own family.."

Jessica gritted her teeth, "Alright then, let's break up and quit as my butler. I don't wanna see you anymore." She said and hop off the car without forgetting to bang it close.

Yuri sighed then get off the car and stayed in the garden, He help in watering the plants and to also calm himself down.

After sometime he went to his room rest but was surprised to see Jessica lying down on his bed while reading a magazine.

He close the door and went to his closet and pack his stuffs. "What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"Packing my stuffs, you told me to quit my job.." He said without looking at her.

He was startled when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter