Chapter 68: Finally Now!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 68:

"Miss Jessica, Another gifts from Sir Yuri's fans." The helper told Jessica who is in the living room.

"Again?" She irritatedly asked, this is not the first time gifts for her husband was sent to their home and she's not cool about it. "How did they found out Yuri's address?" She asked and the helpers could only shrug.

It's been a month since the photoshoot happened, they became instantly famous after their photos was released in the Internet. People got interested with them and Jessica never liked it.

Vivian went back to Canada two weeks ago after she got her first salary from her modeling job, She was offered to be a model in a top agency in Korea she was happy and excited to take the offer but she has to talk to her parents first before she'll decide on it, as for Yuri, He became more in demand modeling agencies were calling him, offering him to be their model but he's declining them.

"Where should we put these, Miss Jessica?"

The American girl rolled her eyes, "Throw them!" She said.

"But.. Sir Yuri will get mad."

Jessica crossed her arms, "Who's scarier? Me or Him?" She asked.

The helpers bowed to her, "N-Ne! We will throw everything away!" They said and left with the gifts.

She sighed and walk to their room, She laid on the bed and rest. Yuri went to the Mansion to get the fruit basket and Juice from Haein and now she's waiting for him to go back.

She suddenly heard Yuri's phone rings, She reached for it and answer the call from an unknown number. "Hello?"

"May I speak to Mr. Kwon?" A girl's voice asked.

She creased her eyebrows and look at the number, "Who's this? What do you need to my husband?" She asked.

"Ah.. I'm Choi Hyejeong from iModels Agency.." She rolled her eyes hearing another call from an agency. "We would like to offer him to be part of Our Company as One of Our Models."

"I'm sorry but He can't.." She said then stood up, "He's not into it."

"Oh, I see.."

"Aight! Thanks! Bye!" She said then hang up. She take her purse and went out. 

She will drive to the Mansion to see her husband since he's taking so long to get back.

"Miss Jessica, You can't drive alone!" The helpers told her seeing Jessica opening the car door. "Sir Yuri will get mad."

"Don't worry about me!" She said then close the car door and drive away.

She arrived after a few minutes, She smiled seeing Yuri talking to her brother and was about to leave.

"Babe!" She called.

The two guys look at her in surprise, "Sica?" Yuri called and pulled her, "Did you drive alone?" He asked.

"Yes.. I was getting bored waiting for you so I just went here alone." She said with a smile but the two guys are not happy with what she did.

"How many times do we have to tell you not to drive alone." Haein shake his head.

Jessica smiled and gave him a hug, "I love you, Oppa!!" She said then kiss his cheek to stop him from getting mad.

Haein sighed, "Just don't do that again, We are worried about you." He told her and she nodded quickly. "Let's go inside and have lunch with us."

The three of them went inside, Jessica quickly saw her Nieces and Her father in the living room and approached them.

"Dad! I missed you!"

"Oh Princess! How did you get here?" Jacob asked and hug his Daughter while carrying baby Eunji.

"I went here alone." She giggled.

Chaeyeon then run to her holding her phone, "Auntie, I saw Uncle Yuri's photos on SNS!" She said and showed Her Auntie the photos.

Jessica look at it and found Yuri's fan page with lots of stolen photos of him, "Kwon Yuri!" She called angrily.

"Yes baby?"

"Explain this!" She said and shoved him Chaeyeon's phone. "Why do you let people follow you?" She asked.

"I-I don't know about this, Sica!" Yuri said.

"You don't know that people are following you? That's a total lie!" She yelled.

Jacob hold Chaeyeon's hand and signaled Haein to leave the couple alone.

"Sica, We're not at home. Don't start a fight." He hold Her hand. Jessica is always jealous of everyone and he don't know what to do with her.

"No! People kept following you like a celebrity, they are sending gifts like they are your suitors and agents kept calling asking you to be part of their company! What the hell is that?!" She shouted. "I told you to change your phone number but you're not following me! Tell me, Do you wanna be a model? Do you like the attention those people are giving you?" She asked.

Yuri was about to answer when his phone in his wife's purse rings, Jessica look at it and found another unknown caller.

She gave it to Yuri and gritted her teeth, "Answer it in front of me."

Yuri sighed and answered the call, He put it on speaker so his wife will hear it.

"Good Morning! This is Lee Chaewon from HQ Modeling Agency, I would like to speak to Kwon Yuri-ssi.."

Jessica raised her eyebrows and look at her husband, Yuri sighed. "This is Kwon Yuri speaking." He said.

"Oh! Perfect! We would like to set a meeting with you about the Company's offer to you."

Yuri look at Jessica and she's expecting his answer, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in modeling." He said.

Jessica smiled and walk to the playroom where her family is and leave him alone.

"Thank you, bye!" Yuri said then hang up. 

He sighed and followed his wife, He saw her happily playing with the kids as if she's not mad awhile ago.

He sit next to her and played with Eunji too, "Baby, are we fine now?" He whispered, "I declined their offer."

"Yeah, Maybe." She said.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

She shake her head, "No. You can'g get a kiss the whole day."

"Why?" He asked and she just shrug, "Don't you wanna have me tonight?"

Jessica look at him, "Of course I do!" She said then kiss his lips, "I already give what you want, So give me what I want tonight, Alright?" She said and he nodded. "I love you."

"Love you too."

Jacob then stood up, "Let's have a lunch." He said and all of them went k the dining with Haein carrying baby Eunji.

They started their lunch, Jessica is getting pampered by her lovely husband and she's so happy with how Yuri takes good care of her.

"Thank you!" She giggled.

"Uncle, I got high scores in my exams the other day!" Chaeyeon told Yuri. "Thank you for always helping me."

He smiled and ruffled her hair, "Good Job, You should tell you Eomma and Appa the good news." He said.

"Yes, and they said we will go to Tokyo!"

"Wow!! Aunt Jessi is jealous!" Jessica smiled.

"Don't be, If the twins are born you'll go to Tok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter