Special Chapter

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's completed already but I just can't get enough of them that's why I made this bonus chapter.

I hope you'll like it.

Special Chapter:

"Happy Birthday Sinbi!" Everyone clap their hands after they finished singing a birthday song to the little girl.

The twins blow the candle in behalf of their baby sister then clap their hands happily.

Today is Sinbi's first birthday and they are celebrating it with their families in the Kwon's residence.

"Thank you!" Jessica waved Sinbi's hand but the little girl just hid to her neck.

The twins run to where the other kids are as Jessica take the baby to their table.

"You don't like your party?" She asked the moody little girl. "Mommy and Appa worked so hard for this.."

"Ppa.. Appa!" Sinbi is wiggling out of her hold.

Jessica look around, Yuri went inside their home to get something. 

"Appa's inside.. He will go out soon.." She told her.

Sinbi scratched her ears signaling that she's getting irritated with something. "Waaaahhh!" She cried out loud.

"Wae? What happened?" The blonde girl asked.

Yuri then went back to their table and take Sinbi, "Why are you crying?" He asked and kissed the little girl.

"App. ppa.." Sinbi buried her face on his neck.

Jessica just shake her head, Sinbi is such an Appa's girl. "I'll just get the twins to eat." She said and walk away leaving Sinbi to Yuri.

"Are you sleepy?" The tanned guy asked while rubbing his Daughter's back.

He smiled seeing Jessica and the twins walking to their table. The twins climb up to the chairs and sit properly as their Mother get them foods.

"Appa! Ishie wiww eat a wot!" The little girl told him.

"Yoongie too!"

"Yeah, eat a lot so you two will grow up fast." He told them then pulled Krystal's chair closer to him. "Always stay close to Appa.."

Krystal giggled, "Appa jeawoushe.."

Yoong laugh, "Appa, no wowwy. Yoongie'sh guawd Ishie fwom boysh!" He assured.

Yuri couldn't help but smile at how mature Yoong is for his age. He pat his head, "I know, Yoongie.. You will never let Your sister have a boyfriend, right?"

Yoong nodded, "Yesh, Yoongie wiww hug Ishie awwaysh sho no boysh can hug Ishie." He said then look at his sister, "Wike thish.." He hug his sister.

"Kyaak!" Krystal squealed.

Jessica went back with plates of food then gave it to the twins and Yuri.

"Eat well, Sweeties!" She said and sit beside Yuri.

"Ishie and Oppa wiww eat a wot 'caushe Mommy wowk hawd fow thish!" Krystal said without taking his eyes off the food.

Jessica was touched at what her Daughter said, "aww, Thank you!"

"You're raising them well, Baby.. I'm so proud of you!" Yuri told her.

"Thank you for helping me." She feed him. "Is She sleeping?" She's asked referring to Sinbi.

"Yeah.." He said.

Jessica take the baby from her husband and put her on the stroller that's just beside her.

Yuri feed her."You should eat too, baby." He said and pulled her by the hips and kissed her cheek, "Don't tire yourself, baby. We have an important thing to do later." He giggled.

Jessica elbowed him as the twins look at them, "Mommy and Appa wowk today?" Yoong asked.

Krystal pouted, "Mommy don't wowk." She said.

Yuri smiled and pinch her cheek, "Mommy and Appa will stay here.."

"Appa and Mommy won't wowk?" Yoong asked.

"Our work is in our bed.. So you three should behave tonight, okay?" The tanned guy said and intertwined their fingers together.

Jessica rolled her eyes seeing her husband smiled cheekily.

"Okay! Yoong wook aftew the two giwlsh sho they don't go out." The reliablelittle boy excitedly said.

"I can't believe you're talking to Our kids about your plans.." The blonde woman said.

Yuri just laugh at her then continue feeding her.

While the family were having a good time together, Juran walk to their table with her baby.

"Jessi, Yul.. we need to go home now. James is not in the mood to party."

"Dada.. Dadaaaa!!!" The little boy kept saying.

Jessica stood up and gave Juran a hug, "Yuri will drive you home." She said then look at her husband who stood up and walk away to prepare the car.

"No, we'll just ride a cab. Don't bother." Juran said. Her husband just drive them there before he went to his company.

She smiled then shake her head, "it's okay.." She said, "by the way, Thank you for coming and tell Eric that his Goddaughter is looking for him."

Juran chuckled, "I will.." She said.

The American look at the twins, "Sweeties, Mommy will just help Aunt Juran, okay? Look after Sinbi in the meantime."

"Yesh Mommy." The twin answered.

"Say goodbye to Aunt Juran and James."

"Byebye Jamesh!! Byebye Aunt Juwan!" The twins waved their hands.

Jessica and Juran then walk to the garage. Yuri put the little boy in the carseat.

"Thank you so much, Jess." Juran said and hug her again, She's really happy that She now have a very good friendship with Jessica.

"No worries."

"Let's go." Yuri said and helped Juran get in the car then turned to his then pulled her closer to him. "I'll be back quick.." He said and kissed her.

"Okay, drive safely. I love you!" She kissed him again.

"I love you too." Yuri went to the driver's seat and drive the car to Juran's house.

"Woah! Did you just let Yuri and Juran alone?" Jessica turned around and saw her best friend looking at her. "Really, Jessi?"

She smiled and the two of then walk back to the garden, "Why not? They are friends and I trust the two of them.. Especially Yuri.." She said and sit on her chair. "Thank you for looking after your sister, my babies!" She kissed the twins.

Tiffany sit on Yuri's seat, "Woah, you changed a lot, Jessi!" She clap her hands happily then turned to the kids, "congratulate Mommy for being a matured woman now."

The twins look at their Momma Tiffany, "Uh? Woman now?"

"Say Congratulations, Mommy!"

"Ah-oohwaychon, Mommy!" Yoong said even though He don't understand why he has to say it.

"Kyah! Ah-oohwaychon, Mommy!" Krystal jump on her seat.

Jessica just shake her head and carried the now awake Sinbi, "Are you hungry?"

"Mom.. Mom-ma!!" Sinbi called and pinch her Mommy's cheek.

"Tell Momma Tiff to go away." She told the baby.

"Yah!"

The twins greeted their sister with kisses then talked to their mother, "Mommy, Yoong and Ishie done eating now, can Yoongie and Ishie pway with Sheo and Iwene and Eunji noona?" Yoong asked Jessica.

"Okay, but remember Mommy's rules.."

Yoong nodded, "No poposhe to Sheobaby again." He answered cutely.

"Alright, Go play with them now." She said and the two kids run away.

"Eesh, I don't understand why you don't like my daughter for your Son.." Tiffany crossed her arms.

"You're ridiculous.." Jessica mumbled while playing with Sinbi.

"Whatever... Oh by the way, Jess, Are you ready for tomorrow's flight?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

Jessica groaned, "I forgot about it.." She said then sighed, "I'll just ask Yuri to help me pack our stuffs."

Tiffany smiled at her, they are going to Spain for a couple of weeks to spend time together and to celebrate Seohyun's fourth birthday. "I'm really excited for our trip together." She told her.

"The kids will surely be happy.."

"I know.. Seohyun kept asking me about Spain so I knew that She's really excited about the trip."

"It will be Sinbi's first plane trip!! Are you excited Princess?" Jessica asked the birthday girl who squealed in return.

"Sinbi is a big girl now.." Tiffany tickled her. "You're one now.."

Seohyun then came running to their table, "Mommy, Iwene thwow up!" She informed her mother.

Tiffany stood up, "What? Why?"

The little girl shrugged, "Don't know.. Iwene'sh body tuwned pink again.. Daddy shaid awwewgiesh again."

She greeted her teeth, "Kim Taeyeon.." She mumbled then excused herself to bring Irene to the hospital.

Jessica sighed, this is not the first time they rushed the little girl to the hospital. Irene has an uncommon allergy to chicken and it occurred just a few months ago when Taeyeon feed her with Chicken for one whole week, she got rashes all over her body and had different allergy symptoms that frightened the Couple.

The twins run to her with a crying Krystal, "Why are you crying?"

Yoong pat his sister's back like a grown up man, "Mommy, Iwene gonna die shoon?" Krystal asked.

"Don't say that, Sweetie.. Irene will be alright.. Don't worry.." She pat her head.

After awhile, the visitors went home leaving Jessica with the kids. 

The helpers cleaned the garden as Jessica brought the kids to their room while waiting for her husband who went straight to the hospital to check on Irene.

While playing with the kids, She received a phone call from her husband.

"Babe!"

"I'm on my way home now.. Irene is okay.. The doctor gave her meds for her allergies, so don't worry about her too much." He reported. "Tiffany also said that we should pack our stuffs tonight."

She sighed in relief, She got more worried about the little girl since Tiffany and Taeyeon are not answering her calls.

"Okay, drive safely.. I'm missing you now."

"Me too, baby.. I have to go now. See you later. I love you." He said then hang up.

"Kids, Irene is okay now." She told her children.

The twins jump happily and Sinbi clap her hands even though She don't know what's happening around her.

Yuri arrived a few minutes later, the family had their early dinner then the couple shower the kids.

"After this, you will sleep.. We have a flight tomorrow and you need to sleep well." Jessica told Krystal.

"Why Mommy'sh haiw and Ishie'sh haiw not the shame?" Krystal asked.

"Mommy, changed her hair color to make her look more pretty.." Yuri said that earned a glare from his wife.

"That's not how you say it, Yul."

"Mommy, can Ishie paint my haiw too? Wike Mommy'sh haiw. Ishie wanna be pwetty wike Mommy.."

Jessica take her out of the shower followed by Yuri with Yoong and Sinbi.

Jessica dressed her up, "You can't change your hair color this early, Mo-"

"Why?" She asked then kick her feet, She want to be pretty like her Mommy but they don't allow her to change her hair color.

Yuri dressed up the two kids and let his wife handle Krystal, "Let's play.." He said and was about to go out with the two kids when his wife stop him.

"You explain things with her." She said.

"Appa!! Ishie wanna paint haiw!! Wanna be pwetty wike Mommy!!" Krystal cried that made her baby sister cry as well.

"You're already pretty.. You don't need to change your hair color because you are already the prettiest girl in the world!" The tanned guy told her while coaxing Sinbi.

Yoong look at his father then shake his head, "No, Sheobaby pwetty too.. And Shinbee too and Momma and Mommy awe pwetty too." He said.

"Wanna paint Ishie haiw!!" Krystal hug her mother as Yuri scratch his head.

Jessica sighed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter