Chapter 101: Time for Celebrations

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 101:

"Congratulations, Unnie and Oppa!" Jessica, Tiffany and Jiwon squealed and hug Boa.

"Thank you!" Boa happily said and joined them on their table.

They are in Boa's hometown, Today is Boa and Sangyeob's wedding and they are all celebrating it with the Couple.

The three girls sit down and talk to the eldest of them, "Where will be the honeymoon?" Tiffany asked.

Jiwon and Jessica look at the bride teasingly, "Make babies quickly, Unnie." Jiwon said.

Boa blush, "We will go to South America for Our honeymoon and We want to have a baby. I mean, I'm not getting any younger so I hope I can get pregnant really soon."

Jessica giggled, "Want tips to have a twins?" She asked.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, "It's simple.. Be as ert as them and you'll get twins." She said and the two women laugh.

"Yah, Yuri and I just love each other so much." Jessica said with a pout.

Boa then look at Jiwon, "What about Jiwonie.. Do you have someone who make your heart flutter?" She asked.

"Yeah, You are the only one who's not yet married." Tiffany said.

"Yejin Unnie is not yet married." Jiwon said.

"No., Oppa and Unnie will get married in a few days." Jessica said with a smile.

Jiwon smiled, "Actually, I'm seeing someone."

The three girls squealed, "Oh my gosh! Since When?" Tiffany asked.

"We've been going out for a couple of months now.. I um, met him in the bookshop." She said shyly.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Did you know that Taetae and I first met in your bookshop too? You two are meant to be! Believe me!"

Jessica and Boa nodded, "Introduce him to us soon."

"Yeah, Don't worry." She said.

Jessica then felt dizzy, She shake her head but She felt her head aches. "Aww."

"Jessi, are you okay?" Tiffany asked seeing her holding her head.

"Headaches again." She just said.

Tiffany sighed, Jessica always feels sick because of too much work. "I told you to not force Yourself..." She said.

"The kids are still young to lose their Mom, Jess. If you keep working that way, You'll get sick." Jiwon said.

"I know and believe me, I'm perfectly fine!" She told her friends who just shrug. She then hold her glass of red wine, "Let's just enjoy this night!" She smiled to change the subject.

The girls nodded, "Congratulations Unnie!" Jiwon and Tiffany said happily.

"Honey, Let's go back to Our table now." Boa was called by her now husband.

"Unnie go to your honey now!" The girls .

"Sicababy, come here." Jessica stood up as Yuri called her too.

"Bye girls." She said and walk to her husband who is carrying the sleeping kids. "Are we going home?"

"Yes, You have a meeting tomorrow morning, right?"

"Yes.." She said.

They bid goodbye to everyone then drive back to Seoul. Jessica kept closing her eyes as Her dizziness is getting worse.

Yuri turned to her, "Baby, are you okay?"

She take a deep breath and look at him, "Yeah." She smiled. "Just a little headache."

"Don't overwork, Baby." Yuri said and Jessica hug his arm.

"I'm okay." She assured him then kiss his arm, "I can still make love to you when we get home.." She giggled to stop her husband from worrying to much.

Yuri grinned, "I like your idea." He said then winked at her.

After a while, the whole car went silent. Jessica get her phone and look at her schedule for the week. She want to spend time with Yuri and the kids but got disappointed to see that she's loaded with work.

"Need to move some of my meetings." She thought.

She's so busy for a few months now and she don't have much time to play with the kids.

"Baby, tomorrow I'll pick up our clothes for the wedding." She heard Yuri speak.

She turned to him and nodded, "Yeah, I'm sorry if I can't be with you.." She said, She's supposed to go there and try the dress for Her Brother and Yejin's wedding but she's too busy to do that.

"It's okay. I understand, I hope after your new project, we can spend time together.." Yuri said, His birthday is coming next week and He want to spend it with Jessica and the kids but Jessica seems really busy.

"The launching of my new designs will be next week, I want them to be available before the holidays." She said.

Yuri nodded, Jessica is expanding their business and He is very much happy to see that their business is growing.

"We are also need to focus on processing Our permits to open new stores in LA and New York.. I really hope we can start Our business in the states next year.." She said then look at Yuri who is just listening to her, She smiled and rub his arm, "Don't worry, Babe, I will make sure to have time for you and the kids." She said, She knew Yuri is thinking about their time together.

He smiled and nodded, Jessica and Tiffany has been busy going in and out of the country to talk to some businessmen and to visit some places where they can open new stores of J&T's and He knew that If those stores open Jessica will be even more busy than she is now.

"Can I be your butler again? I'm sure you'll be busy traveling around to visit the stores just like in Shanghai, If I'm your butler We don't need to be away from each other anymore."

The two girls already launched their brand in Shanghai the other month and so far it's doing great.

Jessica smiled and caress his face, "I would love to be with you every minute of everyday, but I also want you to do the things that you want. Don't think that I will neglect you, I can't do that to my babies." She smiled and kiss his cheek.

He smiled, He can't complain to his wife since He can see that Jessica is trying really hard to balance her work and her family. Even though She often go home late at night, She still wakes up early morning to make breakfast like what she promised and call him during her break to ask about his day. The hardest part of it is whenever Jessica is out of the country since the kids are looking for her.

"I know.." He said and peck her forehead, "You can sleep, I'll just wake you up later." He said.

Jessica shake her head, "I want to talk to you more." She said and hug his arm, "Hm, Babe.. How's Juran's baby?" She suddenly asked.

Juran gave birth to a baby boy a week after YulSic's Wedding, now the baby is three months old but He's always in the hospital due to infection.

"He's home now, Baby James is really a tough kid."

She smiled and felt happy for Juran, "I hope Juran is okay, Eric should be there for them, He Shouldn't just focus on business." She said then sighed, "They got married less than a month ago but it's like He's already neglecting them.." She irritatingly said.

Yuri smiled, Jessica and Juran got closer ever since the latter gave birth. His wife and Tiffany gives her advices about babies and it makes Yuri happy to see that his friend and Jessica are getting along well.

"Eric will go back soon and besides, His family is taking good care of Juran and James. Juranie is even happy that she has a very good relationship with his parents now."

She nodded, "Babe, Is it really fine with you if I keep traveling in and out of the country?" She asked.

"It's hard that you are busy always but I know that this is your dream, so I'm gonna support you." He smiled.

"Thank you, Babe.." She said, She's happy that Her husband is very supportive of her.

They arrived home at almost midnight, Yuri brought carried the twins to their own room to change their clothes while Jessica went straight to their bedroom.

The tanned guy kissed the kids, "Goodnight babies, We love you." He whispered and walked out of the kids' room.

He found his wife changing and he smiled. He walk to her and hug her from the back that startled the American girl.

"Let's sleep ." He whispered and trailed kisses on her shoulders to her neck, "I miss you."

Jessica smiled, "Okay.." She said and the couple take all their clothes off then settled on the bed.

"Ahh, It's more comfortable to sleep this way." Yuri said as his hands are tracing his wife's body.

"What are you gonna do?" Jessica asked and hold her husband's hand that's massaging her left mound.

Yuri then hovered over her and kissed her lips, "I wanna make love to you. You told me you got lots of energy for lovemaking." He whispered between their kisses.

Jessica smiled, "Okay!" She said.

They can now freely do whatever they want since the kids are now getting used to sleeping in their own bedroom for more than a month now.

"Who's in charge now?" She asked while caressing her husband's hair as Yuri is busy with her mounds.

"It was you for the past two nights. Tonight it will be my turn." He said without looking at her.

She giggled and just enjoy what her husband is doing. "I love you, Yul." 

She bite her lips and close her eyes. She knew Yuri will not let her sleep early and she will definitely not gonna complain.

The next morning, Yuri woke up without his wife beside him. He get up and quickly showered.

He walk downstairs after he dressed up and saw the kids running around the living room.

"Good Morning!" He greeted.

"Appa!" The twins squealed then run to hug him. "Appa mowning."

"Yeah, Your Mommy was last night." He laugh.

"Yah! I heard you, Kwon Yuri!" Jessica who walk to the dining from the kitchen yelled and he laugh so hard. "Good Morning!" He greeted then winked at her.

"Good Morning." She greeted back.

Yuri pat the kids' heads, "Go to the dining for breakfast." He said that the kid's quickly did.

Jessica walk to him and hug him by his neck as Yuri hold her hips, "How was your sleep?" She asked and He leaned down to kiss her.

"I had a very good sleep, all thanks to you." He said then pulled her to the dining. He made her sit on the chair then carried the twins to their chairs.

"What will you say before you eat?" Yuri asked.

The kids put their hands together and bowed a little just like what their parents taught them.

"Cha.. Meochoomeedah..." (Jal meokgesseumnida - 잘 먹겠습니다)

Yuri and Jessica giggled at their cuteness, "Yeah, eat well."

"Thank you for the meal, I'm gonna eat well, Baby." Yuri smiled.

The tanned guy gave them food and all of them started their breakfast.

After their breakfast, Yuri and Jessica prepared to go to work.

"You'll be with Appa today, remember the rules okay?" Jessica told the twins who are sitting on the bed.

"Yesh!"

"What is the first rule?" She asked while brushing her hair.

"Ishie, Oppa wuv owy." Krystal said and Yoong nodded.

"What's next?"

"Hmm, Ishie, Ungie.. Good baby oweish." Yoong answered while playing with his toy car.

Jessica smiled and nodded, "Krysie and Yoongie good babies always, that's right and what's the third one?"

"Ishie, Oppa no ighting!" The two kids clap as they perfectly recited the three rules.

"Good job!" She stood up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter