Chapter 23: Suspicions

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Woah! You guys keep making me happy!! Our story got featured once again!! Wooohhh!! Thank you for all the support, to the upvotes, for your amazing comments and for reading it!!


You guys are so awesome!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! *bows*

Anyway, Here's an update!! I put some of your suggestions! Hope y'all enjoy this!!

Chapter 23:

Yuri is walking back to his room with a tray of snacks in hand, Jessica went there late at night asking for some foods so here he is, bringing his beloved girlfriend something to eat.

He gently knock on the door and not long after, the American girl opened it.

"Here's a snack for you." He smiled.

Jessica closed the door as he put the tray on his bed. "Thank you!" She giggled then take a bite on the burger that Yuri made for her, "Hmm." She nodded while chewing.

Yuri smiled and wipe the side of , "My Princess is so clumsy.."

Jessica blushed at what Yuri called her, that made her boyfriend laugh out loud. "Yah!" She covered her face wth one hand.

"You are so cute!" He pinched her cheeks, "Finish it fast so you can sleep." He said then stood up.

"I'm his Princess.. If we get married and have a baby girl, Will I be his Queen?" She thought then blushed even more.

Yuri went back with a wet wipe in hand then sit down beside her, "I told you to eat faster, baby."

"If you share it with me maybe I will finish it fast." She shyly told him, She's still can't get over with the 'My Princess' thing.

Yuri kept smiling at her, Jessica is a cute young girl and definitely different from the other girls he sees.

Jessica just quietly eat the burger knowing that her boyfriend will not eat. "It will be sweet if we share it.." She thought and continued eating.

"You don't need my help, you can finish it on your own." Yuri said while watching her.

He smiled then leaned down until they're face to face then take a big bite on the burger making their lips touch briefly.

Jessica's face instantly turned red and didn't move, She could feel butterflies inside her stomach. Yuri hold her wrist then eat the remaining food from her hand.

"Hmm. Done!" He winked at her that made her heart skip a beat. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked then hold her hand and wipe it with the wet wipe. "Why are you blushing?" He asked.

She smack his arm in shyness, "You keep making me blush!" She told him.

"I'm not!" He laughed then stood up, "Drink this.." He hand her the glass of water.

Jessica drink it then gave it back to him, "I'll just wash this first then you'll sleep. Okay?" He asked.

She nodded like a little kid, Yuri went out of the room. He actually like it whenever his girlfriend acts like a little girl.

He went back to his room after washing everything he used, He saw his girlfriend covered with the thick blanket.

"Ms. Jessica Jung, go back to your room now." He said while walking to the bed.

Jessica look at him, "Can I sleep here?" She asked.

"No, Your family will arrive tomorrow morning. They might find out about us." He said.

Jessica pouted, "That's why I want to sleep here." She said, "We won't be able to act freely when they are here."

He laid down next to her and get in the covers, "Okay, just promise me you won't do anything to wake up my little buddy." He told her.

Jessica blushed, "I don't do it on purpose though.."

He chuckled then hugged her, "I know.."

"Babe.." She called, He hummed in response. "Why is Your li-little.. buddy so sensitive?" She timidly asked.

"He's sensitive because of you.." 

"Me?" She asked.

"Yes, because I'm attracted to you.." He peck her forehead.

She look at him as if she want to ask something, "What's on your mind baby?" He asked. "You can tell me anything.."

She take a deep breath, "Yul, um.. do you want to.. hm. I mean.." She sighed, She can't even say it. "Um.. Nothing.." She said shyly.

Yuri smiled, "It's not the right time to think about that baby.." He smiled knowing what she's thinking. 

"I'm just thinking that maybe you want to um.. you know.. because of your reaction.." She mumbled enough for him to hear.

Yuri kissed her hand, "What I feel whenever we kiss is normal.." He smiled at her, "So don't think too much of it.." He smiled.

"But-"

"If you're thinking about me, I'm fine. I'm feeling this way because of my strong attraction to you but it doesn't mean that we have to do it, I will never force you baby. So don't worry." He knew she's very curious but he don't want to talk about it too much. "Let's sleep now, baby. I love you."

She sighed and hug him, "I love you too."

------

"Home sweet Home!" Yunho exclaimed upon stepping inside the Mansion. "I missed you! I missed all of you!" He said while hugging the helpers one by one.

"How's everything here?" Haein asked.

"How's Jess?" Rain butted in while carrying his sleeping daughter.

"She's doing great, She went to Yuri's hometown the other week and she looks happy." The head helper told them.

The three brothers nodded, "I told you she's happy here." Daddy Jung told the three boys. "Yuri is really reliable.." He smiled then walk upstairs to greet his Daughter. "Where's Jessica?" He shouted from upstairs.

The three boys and Taehee turned to the helpers with questioning look, "We don't know.. I'll ask Yuri.." the head helper nervously said then walk upstairs.

"I'll do it." Jacob said then knock on Yuri's door. "Kwon Yuri.." He called but no one's answering. "Get the spare keys." He ordered.

The three boys and Taehee walk upstairs, Rain put his Daughter in the room then went out.

"Do you think she slept there?" Rain asked.

"Let's see." Jacob said.

The helper gave him the spare key, He unlock the door. The family were anticipating, they started to suspect that Jessica and Yuri slept in one room and worst in one bed.

The four guys were nervous to find out something, Taehee crossed her arms while biting her lips.

Jacob take a deep breath then turned the knob and opened the door completely.

The boys gathered on the door, "I can't see anything.." Taehee jump up and down.

They all breathe a deep sigh of relief to see Yuri sleeping on the floor and Jessica on the bed. "I thought they slept in one bed.." Yunho mumbled.

"Jessica!" Jacob called.

Yuri woke up with the loud voice and abruptly stood up, "Good Morning.." He bowed then fix his hair.

"Jessica.." Jacob called again.

Yuri shake her body, "Why?" Jessica asked sleepily.

"Sica.. your Dad.." Yuri said.

Jessica sat up hearing the word 'Dad'. "Da-Daddy.." She called nervously.

"You two to the study now." He said then walk away.

The three boys went to their rooms while Taehee smiled at them, "Are we going to hear wedding bells soon?" She asked then laugh that made the couple blush, "Cute.." She smiled then went to their room to rest.

"Should we tell them now?" Yuri asked.

"Leave it to me." She said then stood up.

The two walk to the study where the eldest Jung is waiting.

"Sit down.." Jacob told them, "What are you two doing inside the room?" He asked.

"Sleeping?" Jessica answered.

"Don't act smart on me, Jung Sooyeon!" He scolded his Daughter. "Why are you inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter