Opportunity to..?

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New day. New morning.  New opportunities.

I hope today will be great. As I do my morning routine and then eat my breakfast that my chef prepared for me this morning I heard the doorbell ring. 

That must be Chaeyoung. So I finished drink my water, grab my keys and bags. 

"Mr.  Chef, I'm going now. Just locked the door and the gate if you will go out." I said and go to the front door. 

Mr. Chef doesn't live with me. He's just going here if I informed him. And I'm not good at cooking that why I needed a chef. 

"Good morning chipmunk. " I greeted Rosé after I opened the door. 

"Good morning. Let's go. " she greeted back and off we go.

Rosé and I have different courses. I take business and she take medical courses but we are in the same university.

We always go to school early. First, because I want to see Jennie making her entrance to the University and second, Rosé hates going late. 

As I am the one who come first in the classroom.  I make my way to the back. It's my favorite seat. Beside the window. 

I get my earphones out of my bag and plug it into my ears to listen to some musics. As the clock ticks tock, the classroom is starting to get noisy,  as my classmates are here.

Me still being me, looking at the entrance of the school cause any time now.... Then there she is. Still gorgeous with her simple white dress with pink and black stripes.

Jennie Kim is famous, not just by her beauty but because of her intelligence. She is also kind and a total sweetheart. The word perfect is perfect for her. 

As students greets her she greeted back with a smile. A smile that shines like the radiant sky. Her smile that makes my heart skip a beat. 

Minutes passed.. She entered in the room and was greeted by her friends. Lucky for me, all of my classes are with her. 

My hobby is looking at her. Looking to Jennie Kim. Watching her talk to her friends, laugh with her friends is my kind of great day. 

My day is already complete just seeing her smile. 

Then one of her friend saw me looking at them so that's my cue to look outside the window. I can see in my periphe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter