REALITY

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henlo readers of this story. I am a friend of the author of this story. I bet you are confuse why there is another update of this story even though it says COMPLETE. My friend, asked me a favor to post this as a new story but I think its better to post it here where many subcribers/readers. She hopes that you will like it.

 

 

 

 

Hi, I’m Park Chaeyoung. This is my life.

 

 

As you all know, I’m a church girl. 

 

 

Let’s start first with my family background…

I’m not the only child. My father works, also my mother to sustain the family needs and you can also say, family wants.

We lived in a simple house with a simple life. You could say that we are in the average level in the society…

 

 

 

In my father’s side, is a family of politicians and my mother’s side, is a family of chef and businessmen.

 

 

You asked why I still said that my family is average or in the middle of the society?

 

I asked that too when I still young. My parents will always say that it is for your safety. But still am puzzled. I don’t understand. Is being rich, a dangerous thing?

 

Our family always go to church every Sunday.

 

 

How holistic? But that’s my family.

 

 

How about studies?

I am more than average but less than the highest. Understand? I don’t study well but I always passed my quizzes and exams. My dream? I don’t know really. My father wants me to be like this, my mother wants me to be like that, my siblings told me this, my auntie, my uncle. Then I became a business major student.

 

As I grow older with the simple life we have, little by little, I understand the society and how it works.

 

Also, I’m a girl with so much curiousness. I read books or anything that gets my interest.

 

 

Then…

 

 

The time came that identity crisis shot my whole being.

 

I’m a church girl. And I was taught that attraction to same is a serious sin.

 

At first, I still have control in myself. I keep it a secret from my family about my problem. When did it start? I don’t really remember… maybe in my 12 years of age? Or before that? And I’m 19 now.

 

 

 

So many happened in my life, and my secret about my identity was known by some friends but not my family. It was hard hiding it in your own family. I’m a church girl. They said that I’m beautiful, pretty and so on. If they will find out, I will be a disappointment, they will be sad about it and I don’t want that. I hate to become a disappointment, to be the cause of their sadness, especially to my family. They love me, care for me, give my needs and I love them. 

 

I like them to be happy. My family.

 

I love to see them happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But…

 

 

 

For the first time of my whole being…

 

 

 

I want to be happy for myself.

 

 

To be serious in my life…

 

 

With the person…

 

 

 

 

 

That I love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lalisa Manoban.

 

I met her in social media, to some website. Funny right? It’s challenging, hard and yeah… everything that you can say about it.

 

The moment I am exchanging sentences with her, felt something different.

 

Different, in a way that it feels… nostalgic.

 

Will you believe it? It is up to you. But it’s the truth. I fell, and I choose to fell. And I’m in love with her. Maybe you won’t believe it. Maybe you will say that we just met in social media. But I’ve known someone, which they are already married and they just met in social media.

 

I tried my luck. Strive to gain her love. What we did are… random texts that I cannot count, calls up to midnight or so, sharing what happened and so forth.

 

We became a thing. At first it was on and off, she’s not serious about me but I am more than serious about her. I gave her the understanding that I have. And the time comes that she asked me again, and for the last time and last chance, I said yes.

 

It was not easy, I was hurt and I cried many times because of her. My friends making fun out of it. But I was determined. Determine to prove them wrong. That Lisa is serious about me. Determine to prove me wrong, that my doubts will vanished and my full trust will come back.

 

At first it was going smoothly, everything is getting fine, trust is building again, doubts are disappearing, and love is going deeper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Desire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter