End

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nini, we're going to be late." Lisa called her wife who's in the bathroom, preparing.

"Just a sec.... And I'm done." Jennie replied and go towards the living room where two girls are on the couch.

"Baby, you can't prepare that much. Don't steal the spotlight from them later." Lisa said standing up and carry the little girl on her arm. "Right my Lilie." She added talking to the little girl on her arm who just look at her and smile. "My baby is so cute." She squeeze her daughter's cheek and kissed it. "Let's go Nini." She said to her wife and hold the latter's hand, going outside to their car.

It's been 2 years since Lisa and Jennie was married. They decided to have a kid, thanks to the modern technology and the donor they had. And today's the wedding of Ji Soo and Chaeyoung. They finished first their degree. Well, being a medical student is not that easy. And also some trainings from other country. And now, they decided to tie the knot. Of course, Lisa and Jennie are so happy for them.

"Lilie, my little dumpling, give your mommy a kiss." Jennie said to the toddler who's on Lisa's lap. The little girl smile with that chubby cheek and do what her mommy told her coupled with a hug.

"Why our daughter is so cute?" Lisa said pinching lightly her daughter's cheeks.

"Because I'm her mother." Jennie said placing her head on Lisa's shoulder and hugging the younger's arm. The ride is half an hour before they got to the venue. Lisa just giggled to what the older said and soon they got off the car, thanking their driver for the safe drive.

----------------
"Say take care to your mama now lilie." Jennie said while they are on the front door.

"Mama." Was all can say for now by the toddler.

"My cute little baby. I'm going to work now. Don't make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter