Reason why part 2

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks past after that happening. I told chaeng about it. And she asked me what's my plan and I said I don't know but only thing I knew that I still love her even though I'm still sad about the fact that she is straight.

Monday, me and chaeng just arrived at school and its lunch time. We got into a little accident. While at the road, the driver who's driving our car scratch another car. Fortunately, no harm done. So yeah here we are walking and we already know from the moment we saw the students talking about or gossiping about something that there is some interesting news. We look to each other and nod before going to one of Rosé's friends from music club. 

"Hey.. What's new? " Chaeyoung asked.
"You don't know yet? Looks like Jennie and Jin are dating. Some students saw them last night at the mall and early this morning they got here together. " Chaeyoung's friend said. 

Rosé look at me and I smile to her telling her I'm fine. She go back to her friend and asked again. I'm just listening. 

"Did they confirmed it by themselves? " the girl look at Chaeyoung then to her friends that she's with then back again to Chaeyoung and they shrugged. "thanks. " Rosé said going back to me and put her arms around my waist. 

"Heard that. It's just a rumor so let's just go first to our teachers, gonna inform them about why we just arrived now and let's have lunch. Okay? "

"Okay." I said and put my arm on her shoulders. 

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter