Fireworks and Ferris Wheel

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week after that confession of Jennie and their first kiss together. Ji Soo and Rosé are happy just like the two who already knew their feelings to each other. Lisa was grateful to her bestfriend for her effort, well of course, Ji Soo is always there too to support Chaeyoung. 

Lisa can't wait any longer and she plan to asked Jennie to become her girlfriend this day. Meaning they are having their date in an amusement park. 

"Li. ma. rio. I want the cotton candy. " Jennie said while giving a cute pout to Lisa that makes the latter giggle to Jennie's cuteness. 

"Sure sure. I want it too. " Lisa said and say to the vendor 2 cotton candies. But Jennie cut her off. 

"Just one. " the older girl said that makes the younger frown in confusion. 

"Just one? How about me? I also want it. " Lisa said like a kid. 

"Yes. So that we can share." with just a simple words came out of Jennie, Lisa's heart was jumping. "Here. Say ah~." Jennie said to Lisa while a part of the cotton candy is on her hand. Lisa had this butterflies on her stomach at the little sweet moment they had. "Good girl. " Jennie said when Lisa take the cotton candy that Jennie fed to her. 

"You too. Here. " Lisa did the same to jennie. "It's good right?" she asked the shorter girl that immediately agreed. 

 

"Our next ride is that. " Jennie said jumping like a little kid while pointing to an extreme ride. Lisa doesn't have any problem with extreme rides. 

"Okay Nini. Calm down. It will not run away. " Lisa said putting her arm on Jennie's waist that made the latter relax herself. Lisa smile to the obedient girl then she pulled her closer to reward the shorter girl with a peck on her forehead. They look into each other and gave each other a sweet smile. How Lisa love that kind of smile from Jennie. But of course everything of Jennie, she loves it all. 

They proceed to the rides that Jennie is pointing. It was fun just like their first date at the ocean park. Another memory was made. Another opportunity was grabbed. And another wish, a wish to had fun with the one you love, has granted. 

It was not too long for Lisa's plan on asking Jennie to be her girlfriend. She's really excited at the same time nervous. After all these years, she had this opportunity to asked her long time love to be her girlfriend.

The bubbly personality and cute side of Jennie was not ignored by others. The girl is truly beautiful that even guys who are just hanging out with their friends approach her. 

"Hi, miss. Mind to join us. It's better if you had company. " a guy said to her. 

"Thank you for the offer but no. I have someone with me." Jennie said declining the offer of a guy. She was waiting for Lisa who buy some snacks for them. 

"What is happening her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter