Distract

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa found herself in the park, she doesn't know how long she've been there. Staring to no where. Sitting on a bench on this cold night. She doesn't mind. All she can feel is right now is nothing. She so blank and can't think straight anymore. 

Little more time... As if the heaven is feeling her sadness, it starts to rain. But the tall girl don't give a damn to the rain that is pouring over her. 

'Thanks for empathy clouds of gray'

"You know what... You should go home right now. You will catch a cold if not. " a girl approach Lisa, holding an umbrella on her hand and sharing it to the poor Lisa who is wet but still not moving from her spot. 

The young girl look at the person standing in front of her. She says nothing in response. Just looking at the girl in front of her. 

When the girl with an umbrella saw Lisa's face, she can tell that the latter was crying, even though it camouflage to the rain. 

Minute of silence passed, the girl speak again. While taking her sit beside Lisa. 

"I love the rain. It gives calm and peace to me. "

Lisa look again to the girl but with question look. 

"Most people hates rain. " she finally said. 

"I'm not one them. " the girl said and giggled. 

Silence again arises. And the girl initiate again a conversation. 

"I love the night and the moon with the stars. They are beautiful together. Giving light on the dark night. "

Lisa listen to the girl. "Most people afraid on the night. " she said looking back at no where in front of her. 

"And again. I'm not one of them. " the girl said smiling. "You can take this umbrella. You should go home. I bet you still have school tomorrow. Sadness and pain is part of life. It is designed for us to know that their is happiness. See you around. " the girl get Lisa's hand and put the umbrella on it so that Lisa is holding it. She then walk away with her raincoat still on. 
Lisa look at the girl's back. 

'You are right.' Lisa said in her mind, standing u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter