The Date

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

"Chipmunk, how's your day? " Lisa called chaeng to know what happened when she was gone. 

(Things are good. Jennie is so quiet before you call at lunch. Ji Soo drive me home and you know what, I think you two are the real sisters, with your cheerfulness and her 4D personality.) Rosé said. She is not sure if she will tell Lisa about this Jimin guy but when Rosé remember that Jennie and Lisa are call buddies, maybe Jennie will be the one who will tell Lisa about the guy. 

"okay. I miss you chipmunk but I miss Jennie more. " Lisa said while pouting. As if Rosé will see that. 

(I know. And you two are going smooth right? With the nicknames and making your own world just like a while ago.) Rosé asked what her best friend status is with Jennie. 

"You could say that. I think she is already comfortable with me. I'm planning to ask her on a date this weekend. " Lisa said stopping at the red light, she was driving by the way to her house. 

(Really? Then tell me everything what will happen okay? Oh my gosh you are growing up. Ayiieee~) Rosé being the first to get excited and squealing. 

Really Chaeng? Lisa didn't even asked Jennie yet. 

"Stop it. I'm getting nervous and of course excited... Oh my gosh.. Will she going with me? " 

(Of course she will.)

"okay okay. See you on Monday at school. I know you and Ji Soo unnie will be studying this weekend. " Lisa said 

(Okay~ love you dork. And good luck) chaeng bid and end the call. 

After Lisa got home, she texted Jennie that she just got home and will do this paper work and promise to call her later. Jennie replied with okay and she will be waiting for Lisa's call. 

When Lisa see that she can't finish the papers in one and need to be awake for the night, she get her phone and call Jennie. 

"Hi Nini. " she greeted. 

(Limario I thought you already forgotten me.) Jennie said. She miss her Limario. Being busy for the day. No messages in boring classes, no jokes in vacant time. 

"Oh~ my Nini missed her Limario. Don't worry Nini, Limario misses you more. " Lisa said in cheerful tone. Hearing Jennie's voice makes her body gains energy.

(Kuma miss you too, heard him barking?) Jennie said and Lisa can indeed hear kuma's barking. 

"Don't worry I'll see him soon." Lisa said while smiling. As she hear on the phone 'hear that kuma? Lisa will see you soon.' and the dog bark then became silence. "Ahm.. Jen.. " with sweaty hand and nervous heart, Lisa called Jennie. 

The older girl in response (hmm... )

"Are you free tomorrow? I'm not busy tomorrow and thought we can hang out." Lisa said finally. 

(I'm really sorry Lice, I have already a schedule tomorrow.) Jennie said apologizing. Lisa went quite, her plan did not work. 

"oh. Ahm. It's OK. " Lisa trying to sound cheerful as before but Jennie can feel that. 

(We can have a date on Sunday. I'm free.) Jennie said hoping Lisa is free also. She imagine Lisa's sad face and she don't want that. 

"Really?! " Lisa's tone of happiness came back and Jennie, is happy with that. "It's a date then. "

(Yup. A date. So don't be sad anymore. I don't want my Limario being sad. ) Jennie said honestly that made Lisa's heart jumping with joy. 

'she said date and she call me her Limario ' Lisa said in her mind. 

"I will not because Nini will have a date with me. I'm excited and I really want to talk to you more Nini but I still need to finish something. I'll call you tomorrow. " Lisa said. 

Jenni who is not yet satisfied with the conversation they had, felt sad but she can't do anything. (okay... Good night Lisa. ) is what Jennie said. 

"Good night Jen." I love you, Lisa wants to add but she keep it to herself. Someday, I will surely say it to her. She said in her mind. 

When the call ended Lisa begin her work and was finished late night or you can say early morning. 

Her phone vibrates. She fish her phone on the side table and call somebody. 

(Hello? ) answered on the other line. 

"Good morning Nini. " Lisa said on her cheerful but sleepy voice. 

(Good morning. Still hasn't gain enough sleep?) Jennie said with concern. 

"Hmmm. " Lisa replied. 

(Oh... My Limario. Go back to sleep. I'll text you later. Sweet dreams) Jennie said and end the call. Lisa go back to sleep immediately. 
-----------
Lisa's POV

 

"Ocean park! " Jennie exclaimed when we got off from the car. I brought her here where she can see sharks and dolphins with different fishes.

Last night when I called her, she was watching Finding Dory and she wanted to see dory and Nemo. Childish but I love it. 

It's a little crowded today because it weekend and it's Sunday. As I see her getting excited but a little hard to go to the entrance because of too many people, I walk beside her. Put my hands on her shoulders like protecting her.  She look at me and gave me her gummy smile, that I return with a swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter