Night Sky

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the bleeding stops, they go to the beach. Playing ball games on the water, teasing, joking, and playing more. They race using the jet ski. At first, ji soo won but then the second and third was won by Lisa. Jennie has a little sea sickness but she is enjoying herself with the girls. Then goes the banana boat and the speed boat. Lisa taught the others how to drive a speed boat. It was fun and enjoyable.


Night came and they joined the party at the nearby hotel. Eat and try new dishes, drink different kinds of cocktails. Its time to go back to the villa after they are satisfied.


"It was fun guys. Tomorrow again. Good night" Ji soo said as she yawn and proceed to their room.


"Good night." The three said to each other and go to their designated room.


After Lisa washed and changed her clothes, she left the bathroom and see chaeyoung already sleeping on the bed. She look outside and saw that the sky is beautiful. She grab a blanket and go outside.


As for Jennie who also finished her routine before going to bed, she saw ji soo soundly sleeping on the bed. She go to the kitchen to have a milk before going to bed. But when she's going back to their room, she notice someone outside the villa. Sitting on the sand with a blanket on her back. 'Is that Lisa?' She asked herself. She then walks toward the girl and she's right. Lisa is the girl sitting on the sand looking far away.


"I thought everyone is sleeping already." She said when Lisa didn't notice her.


"Hi jen. The sky is beautiful. See." Lisa said when she notice the shorter girl on her side. Jennie look to where Lisa is looking. 'Indeed it is.' She thought.


"Its beautiful but its cold out here." She agreed that its beautiful but when the wind blows and that touch Jennie's skin, she shivered putting her arms around herself.


"Sit here. Let's share the blanket. Its warm." Lisa said inviting the girl who is standing. The latter then sit beside Lisa and they shared the warm blanket.


They look at the night sky quietly, the ocean waves is the only thing you can hear as it woosh and shooshs. Jennie put her head on Lisa's shoulder. Feeling the warm and comfortable scene that they have right now. Under the beautiful night sky, the stars that glistening from afar, the winds that blows its cool wind and the ocean that makes a relaxing sound.


But to Lisa's inner self.
'My heart is beating too fast again. The same reactions that I have whenever Jennie is so close to me. The scent of her sweet self, the butterflies in my stomach and the tumbling of my heart. Let her not hear my loud thumping h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter