Proposal

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa Pov

Its Jennie's birthday next week and I planned a vacation for the both of us.

"Let's celebrate your birthday in Thailand Nini. I'll talk to your parents for them to know." I said to my girlfriend who is keeping herself warm on my arms.

We're here at the rooftop of my house. Its a beautiful night, the wind is cold. The sky's awake.

"Okayyy... But how about school?" She asked. I put my chin to her shoulder and hug her tight.

"Well... That's not a problem. I can talk to Mr. Yang about that." I assured to her and kiss her cheek. My dumpling is so cute~

Its been years since that accident of mine and we are in our last year of college. We will graduate soon. Wear a toga, a cap and received our diploma. Then take over to the company that our parents told us to handle.

That will not be the last, instead it will be a start of a new chapter of our lives.

Jennie and I been in years and counting. There's ups and down but that's life right? You will get stronger if challenges and trials arise.

"Lisa..." She called.

"Yes Nini?" I asked looking at her brown orbs that's making me drown unto it.

"I love you." She said. Aww... My Nini is being sweet again.

I gave her a very sweet smile in return and said, "I love you more." Coupled with it is a sweet and sincere kiss.

A kiss under this wonderful moon.


A kiss on this beautiful night.


A kiss that have so much passion.

 

I'm so happy, very happy.

I'm so grateful, so much grateful.

With Jennie in my arms.

-----------
Jennie's POV

Lisa and I are here in thailand and it's my birthday today. I already met her other relatives and friends here. They were good and fun.

But I'm not in the mood today. Arghh... Because of Lisa.

She told me that were here to enjoy ourselves. Going to this place or that place. But gosh... She left early today and leave a sticky note on the side table on her room where we stay for the week.

'Just need to take care of some papers Nini. I'll be back tonight'

See... Who would be happy to see that note?! Its my birthday and she left me for a paper work?! She didn't even greet me. Nor call. Nor text.

Stupid Lisa.


"Jennie, we prepared a party later tonight for your birthday." Auntie said. We are in the middle of our lunch and still no lisa.

I will punch that bangs girl later.

"Oh... Thank you auntie. But is it a bit too much?" I said shyly.

"Of course not. You will soon be my daughter. And we want to celebrate it with happiness." She said smiling.

My cheeks feels like its red. Oh my gosh...

"I... Uhm.." Honestly, I don't know what to say. "Thank you auntie." I just replied. My gosh... My heart is bouncing hard and my cheeks... I can feel it.

"The dress that you will wear will soon arrive sweetie." Lisa's mom said. And I thank them again.

 

I'm getting mad as hours passed by. Lisa is still not contacting me. And her phone is off. Like what the heck is she doing right now? Are that papers hold so much important? Aahh.. Whatever.

 

 

The venue where my birthday will takes place is on the rooftop of lisa's grandparents house. It was big and beautiful. Its like a garden with the grasses on the sides and center. Different flowers everywhere.

But I will appreciate it more if Lisa is here.

That's right people, Lisa is still not here. And she just texted me while I am preparing for tonight that she will be late.

It saddened me because she didn't even say Happy Birthday. Did she forgot? Of course not. She's a genius right? Why would she forget?

I just talk to some of her relatives just to divert my mind. Its getting late and even a hair of Lisa can't be found.

I sighed.

"That's deep." I look at the person who caught me sighing.

"Chaeyoung? You are here?" I asked quizzically. Then she's with someone. "Ji Soo? You too? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Its your birthday. Why would we miss?" Ji Soo said giving me a hug and greeted me a happy birthday. Then Rosé did it too. And I thank them for coming here.

"How did you..." I was cut off by ji soo before I finished my question.

"Lisa told us that you will celebrate here and of course as your very supportive cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter