Advice

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

"So you were saying... Jennie unnie just look at you for 5 minutes? No answer from her?" Chaeyoung asked. I nod as an answer. "How did you know that it was 5 minutes? " she asked again. 

"I had my watch on me. I arrived nearby her house, 6:12 pm. They arrived at 6:24, the guy left 6:30. I texted her 6:31 and stood outside their house. She went outside, 6:32. The hug last for two minutes, 6:34. I told the 3 words, 6:35. I waited, and I can't stop my tears anymore. At 6:42 I was in the car and drive off. " I said to her.

"Did you remember all that? Really? " she asked with mouth agape a little. 

"Photographic memory. " I reminded her. 

"Okay, your right. Then... This Sunmi girl is your new friend? Which is the umbrella girl and the not-one-of-them girl.? "

"Yes."

"then, when you came to school late and you did not ate with us on the field saying you are with a friend, that's her? " I nod again. "Then when will you talk to Jennie again? " she asked. 

"Honestly chaeng, I don't know. I miss her, yes. But everytime, I see her with him. I can't take it. " I said remembering that scenario again. Jimin going to our classroom, calling Jennie then they will talk to each other.

"Will you hear my perspective here, Lisa? " she asked. 

"Sure. Why not? That's why we are talking about it right now. Right? " I said ready to listen what will she say.

"Be the Lisa before. Before that Jimin enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter