Recover

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa Pov

 

"W-Where am I? W-Who are you?"

It was shocking for the both women who are in the room what just I said.

 

Then the door open...

 

"What happened? Why are gals look like that?" The man asked to the two women.

 

I can't take this anymore...

 

I burst into laughter. Their expression on their faces are priceless.

 

 

"Ouch... Ouch... I'm sorry. You guys are so serious." I said while jennie slapping my arm.

 

"Not funny Lalisa. Do you know how worried am I? How worried auntie and uncle are? Pabo." Jennie said as she start to cry. I hold her hands that are wiping her tears. I pull her to me closer.

"I'm sorry baby." I said as I cupped her face and wipe her tears using my thumbs. I also kiss her forehead. "I'm here. I'm still alive and breathing." I added and kiss her knuckles.

 

The doctor soon entered and she did some examination. She told us that in 2 days I can go home. Honestly, I wanted to go home right now. I miss my bed and my unicorn. And I hate hospital. I don't like the smell here.

 

-----------

 

I finally got home but still need to rest more for a week because the stitch may be open and I can't move around too much. Jennie volunteered to be with me for a week as I need some companion.

 

The person who did this to me are still on investigation. My parents are g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter