Starting

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung, let's talk." Lisa said to her best friend once the latter notice that Lisa is standing beside her. Rosé's face is in confusion. Lisa's voice is so serious and her countenance. Chaeyoung became nervous. Lisa's seriousness will came out, once in a blue moon so Chaeyoung got nervous. There is a problem. 

"Okay?" Chaeyoung said, stand up and follow Lisa who is walking. The two older girls was left confused. "What is it? You seem so serious. " Chaeyoung immediately said when they stop, faraway from the two older girls. 

"Why didn't you tell me? " Lisa said in monotone. She is trying not to burst out. Her head hurts, especially her heart pains. 

"Tell you what? " Chaeyoung asked not knowing what Lisa is talking about.

"What happened last Friday? " the younger asked seriously. The sadness is coming out to her facial expression. That's the time Chaeyoung get it. 

"I thought, Jennie will be the one to tell you. " Rosé reason out. Her bestfriend informed her that she and Jennie was together yesterday. 

"And she's not. " Lisa said. She's trying not to cry or burst out her anger. Her feelings are mixed with mad, sadness and hurt. 

"But you are with her yesterday. " Rosé said. She's starting to feel guilty for not informing her best friend. 

"I called you last Friday, we talked to the phone. I asked how's the day, you, Ji Soo and Jennie. " Lisa said. Chaeyoung feeling guilty to what happened, she can't say anything. She knows and feel that Lisa is hurting. "I expect that you will be the one who will inform me." Lisa said trying her best that her tear won't come out from her eyes. She's feeling heavy but at the same time blank. Can't figure out what she will do. 

"okay fine. I'm sorry. It's my fault. " her best friend apologized. There's this silence between them for seconds. Then Chaeyoung jump a little to the sudden "Arghh. " of Lisa,  frustratedly grip her hair. Then walks fast away from her best friend. 

"Lisa... Where are you going?!...  Lalisa... We're not yet done talking! Lalisa Pranpiya Manoban! " Chaeyoung is literally shouting, calling her best friend, who doesn't give a s*** to stop and turn back. Knowing that she can't call Lisa anymore because the latter was now running away towards who-don't-know-where she just scream in frustration. Good thing that no one is there but one person.

One person who saw and heard Chaeyoung, for the first time, shouting and frustrated. She doesn't heard what Lisa and Rosé is talking about, what she just witness is the part that Lisa is walking away and Chaeyoung is shouting. 

"Hi chaeng. Where's Lisa? " Jennie asked once she get closer to the younger girl, with concern in her words. Yes, it is Jennie who witnessed that. Her mind flooded with questions. It's her first time witnessing the fight or whatever it is on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter