Hospital

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is waiting outside the emergency where Lisa is still 50/50.

"Jennie! What happened?"

"How's Lisa?"

"What's her status?"

More worried questions were asked as the people that love lisa, arrived at the hospital seeing jennie walking to the side and the other, worried and fear is visible with her face.

"S-She still there... I've been here for hours and the doctors are not yet done." She said between sobs. Yes. She's crying. Dead worried to her love who is on the emergency room, on that hospital bed.

Lisa's mother hug the sobbing girl in comfort. 

"Hush now sweetie. Lisa is strong. She will not leave us okay?" A mother's comfort to jennie. That made the latter calm a little bit but still the fear is still there. 

Both Lisa's parents are there, including Ji Soo and Rosé.


"Excuse me." Everyone look at the uniformed man who just spoke. "I have some questions about the accident earlier." The policeman said. Lisa's mother faced the policeman while everybody is listening to what the man is saying. Ji Soo and Rosè, caressing Jennie's back for comfort.

"We already tracked the guy who tried to kill your daughter. And he's in our custody, we are in the middle of investigation right now. We will informed you if he talked. The guy is somewhat on drugs." The policeman informed. 

They stop when the door of the emergency room, open and the doctor came out.

"Doc, how's my daughter?"

"The operation went good. Your daughter is lucky. Even though she lost too much blood, she survived. She's a fighter. But still she's unconscious due to that lost blood. We will transfer her in a private room. We hope tomorrow, she will wake up." The good news that was said from the doctor makes them feel relieved. They thanked the doctor and also the policemen who left after the doctor.

 


------------

 

 

"What the f****?! Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter