At the Beach

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will never like exam week... Its more like an hell week." Ji Soo said with a tiresome face.


"I agree. It takes my energy away." Chaeyoung agreed to what the older girl said. Second to the last day of the university's exam week and the four of them is taking their break at the field.


"Lisa... Why is it your face still look..."


"Beautiful? Of course it is." Ji Soo was cut off by Lisa who is playing in her phone.


"No idiot. Fresh is what I mean. Its like that you don't take exams at all." Ji Soo said in confusion still looking at Lisa who is in her normal state. The older girl look at chaeyoung and Jennie. Then to Lisa. Lisa have this glow in her. While the other two, you can see that the exams are eating their energy. "Did you take the exams? Or you are just sleeping while the exam is going on?" Asked ji soo. She is really curious why is Lisa's face don't have any tiredness on it.
"Both. I take and I sleep." Lisa said nonchalant that made Ji Soo's mouth open and Jennie look with amazement.


"Lisa can remember anything clearly. She have this so called photographic memory. Exams? Its a piece of cake for her." Chaeyoung explained to the two.


"Daebak~"


"Nice"


Is what the two cousins said.
The food came. They call for a delivery. Pizza, hamburger and chicken. You can't forget chicken. That's what Ji Soo's favorite food. As soon as it was prepared they dig in.


"Ahhh~ that was good." Ji Soo compliment the foods. "The chicken is super B."


"You always say that if its chicken. What's new unnie?" Chaeyoung commented that the other two laugh for.


"But its delicious." ji soo said pouting.


"I want an ice cream." Jennie mumbled to herself. Maybe I should get one before I go home later. She said to herself but Lisa heard it loud and clear. When it comes to Jennie, Lisa are all ears. That's what can make when your in love. But Ji soo and chaeng doesn't even hear a thing.


"Let's go to the beach this weekend plus there are no classes on Monday. What do you think guys?" Lisa suggested as she see the faces of her friend.


The three automatically lit their faces.


"That's a great idea."


"Time to enjoy and relax. Yes!"


"Cool"


"Its settle then. This Saturday morning. I volunteer myself to drive you all." Lisa offered to them.


"We're cool with that. My auntie have a villa on this beach, I'll get permission from her for us to stay in." Chaeyoung said and she let the others look at her phone where the picture of the beach is. Ji Soo get a pen and her notebook from her bag and the three look at her.


"Okay. Let's plan what we will need to bring and what we will do." Ji soo said ready to take down notes.


They plan for Saturday and 20 minutes before the next exam time, Lisa stood up, making the three look at her.


"I just need to go somewhere. You can go back without me." She said. Before Jennie could utter a question, Lisa is running away from them.
'There's still 20 minutes. Why she need to hurry?' Jennie asked to herself.


15 minutes before the bell ring, they decided to go back to there respective classroom. Jennie is walking alone to the classroom, she heard her name, shouted from someone's familiar voice. When she turn her back, she saw Lisa jogging towards her with a plastic on her hand.


"Where did you go?" Jennie asked the taller girl.


"I just bought this. Here. Its for you." Lisa handed the plastic bag to Jennie and the latter received it. With confused on her face she look inside the plastic and then she jump in happiness. 


Because of her excitement, she hug Lisa saying. "Thank you. I'm craving for it."


That made Lisa froze a little at the sudden hug she received from her love of her life. Heart skips a beat, and the butterflies in her stomach. The scent Jennie that she can smell because of the closeness of them.


"I-It's okay. Better eat it before the time." Lisa stuttering at first then tap Jennie's back.


"Oh right. But thank you very much. How did you know I like to eat ice cream now?" Jennie asked the taller girl. They start to walk towards the room and Jennie,opening the ice cream cup.


"I heard you a while ago." Said the taller girl.


"Ohh.. I thought I just mumbled it to myself." Jennie said and they both giggled.

 

 

Saturday came, Lisa is waiting to Chaeyoung to come out to their house. As chaeyoung got outside, Lisa walks toward her and help her carry the bags that chaeyoung have.


"Let me help you with that." Lisa said and put the bag on the back of the car. As chaeyoung make her way to the passenger seat. Lisa then go to the driver seat. "Did Ji Soo tell you her address?" Lisa asked chaeyoung.


"Ahh.. Yes.. Here." Chaeng answered as she get her phone and let Lisa see the text of Ji Soo. Lisa nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter