Friend then...

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi guys. What zup? " Lisa said to the three who are sitting at their usual spot on the cafeteria. Lisa sit beside Jennie and kiss her on the cheek. The latter smile at her girlfriend.

"Class is boring without you." the shorter girl sighed on her breath. The taller put her arm on the older girl and the latter make herself comfortable to the warm that her girlfriend is giving her. 

"You miss me? " Lisa asked her girlfriend and plant a kiss on her temple. And the latter nod. The two having their own world to themselves, didn't notice the two ladies staring at them. 

"Ahem... If you are forgetting, two beautiful ladies are here just across you two. " Ji Soo cleared and said with a little sarcasm that made the two lovebirds notice them. Chaeyoung who are happy to see the two together just smile there. 

Lisa and Jennie, not yet telling the two, what their official status but they are planning to tell now. 

"Excuse me two? I thought it's only one. " Lisa said trying not to laugh and making her face and voice sound serious and confused. 

"Chaeng, your best friend thinks that you are not beautiful." Ji Soo turn to Chaeyoung. 

"Uhm... Unnie. I don't think like that with my chipmunk. She's the bubbly and beautiful best friend I have you know. " Lisa snorted back that gain a glare from the older one. 

The three girls laugh at Ji Soo's face and the latter throw a paper to Lisa. 'where did she get that? '

The four girls stops from their little play fun when a girl approach them. They look at the girl who are standing beside their table. 

"Yes? Do you need anything? " Lisa asked politely. The girl looks shy and nervous. That made the four girl look at each other quizzically. The girl inhaled for a moment and look at Lisa. Just to Lisa, that made Jennie frown. 

"Hi Lisa. Will you go on a date with me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter