Lalisa

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lalisa~ not yet going home?" My friend Rosé said as she put her arm on me. 

"Just a little more minutes please." I said as I continue to watch her, Jennie from this 4th floor building of our school. She's waiting at the gate for her driver to pick her up. 

"Ah..  Her driver didn't arrive yet." my ever understanding bestfriend said as she also look where my eyes are looking. "How long are you doing this? Oh wait let me guess... Is it 3 or 4?" Rosé asked talking about me watching/looking at Jennie. 

I chuckled and answer "it's 4 chipmunk. "

"and counting. " my bestfriend added. We both laugh to how long I am looking from afar to Jennie. "Let's go. She's already gone." 

After seconds, Jennie got inside her car and go home, we walk to the parking lot. Me and Rosé ride the same car, because her house is beside my house. 

Roseanne Park or Park Chaeyoung, my bestfriend and my sister not by blood from different parents. We became bestfriend since I don't know.

"Your parents will visit you this coming Sunday right? " she asked as she buckle her seatbelt. Today, it's my car that we are using so basically I am driving.

"Yes. They will open a branch here in Seoul so they visit more often. Business is widening and I need to help too. " I said and start the engine and drive. 

"Means we can't hang out this Sunday." 

Rosé and me always hang out every Sundays.  Saturdays is her time with their family business.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter