Sinrin

Don't look at me with those eyes

Sowon blinked as she woke up, smelling something familiar, she looked down.

“Eun, ha?”

The little corgi was still snuggled against her chest, her small head resting on her other foreleg. Checking her surroundings, Sowon found Yerin asleep in her chair with SinB in her lap.

Hearing the door open, she tilted her head back a bit to see better.

“Ah, Sowon unnie you’re awake.”

Umji came over and gave Sowon’s head a quick rub.

“You managed to make it to the main street with Eunha and there, Yerin found you guys. It took me a bit to find you guys but we’re all safe now.”

Sowon Umji’s hand as thanks.

“No problem unnie.”

Running her hand through Sowon’s hair, Umji smoothed the fur back.

“If you’re up to it, I’ll have you discharged when they wake up and then we can take you back to your apartment to shift back.”

Sowon nodded before laying her head back down, noticing that Eunha had snuggled even closer, that her nose was pressed into her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha whined when hands picked her up from where she lay. Opening her eyes, she saw Yuju grinning at her.

“Hey, sleeping beauty. It’s time to go okay? Wake up.”

Still whining, she shivered in the cold, her small frame shaking slightly. Yuju tucked Eunha to her chest as Yerin lifted Sowon carefully.

In fact, Sowon was by no means a small dog, if she stood on her back legs, she was probably up to Yerin’s chest’s height.

Cradling the golden retriever in her arms like a big baby, Yerin nodded to Umji who opened the door for them, SinB following on their heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Sowon was changed and back in her clothes, they sat in Yerin’s living room, Eunha was still a corgi because she wanted to sleep longer, but everyone else was human again.

“Why did it take so long for you to get out Sowon unnie?”

Sowon hummed as she Eunha’s fur, playing with the tuft that always popped up out of place.

“Apparently, they wanted me for my royal bloodline, not my oppa. I’m not going to do anything in particular, if something happens, they’ll have to come after me as a human. I don’t plan on being in the other form anytime soon.”

SinB then turned to Yerin. She absolutely needed to apologize.

“Yerin unnie.”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Hm?”

SinB bowed her head, looking at her lap.

“For exploding on you. I didn’t mean to. Forgive me?”

Yerin pulled SinB to look up, squishing SinB’s cheeks in process.

“Well, let me think about it?”

Immediately, SinB broke eye contact, shifting slightly in her seat.

“I-I understand.”

Yerin giggled and pinched SinB’s cheeks a bit harder, catching her attention.

“I’ll forgive you if I get the exclusive rights to squish you.”

“Anything! You can!”

Yerin laughed as SinB practically threw herself into Yerin’s lap. Seemingly forgetting that she wasn’t a pup.

Straddling Yerin’s waist, SinB looked down at Yerin carefully.

“I’m serious, I’ll do anything for you to forgive me.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Then kiss me.”

Sowon covered her eyes and placed a hand over Eunha’s face. Yuju watched intently while holding her hands over Umji’s eyes, causing the younger to whine and pout.

SinB gulped, her cheeks reddening. Did Yerin know her feelings? Leaning closer, she watched as Yerin’s eyes fluttered closed as she went even closer.

Closing her eyes, she took a breath and their lips touched.

=================

Kyaaaaaaa thats embarassing..... a bit late because I was lazy, and a bit short because- isn't that the most beautiful ending?

Next chap is the finale see you tomorrow!