retreat!

Don't look at me with those eyes

SinB watched as Sowon ran back into the warehouse, still a bit worried and a bit scared. How did she not ever learn that Sowon was also someone like them? Not to mention the fact that she didn’t smell like one at all.

her scratched paw, she trailed behind her guide. All she had to do was to get help from the hospital, right? It was okay to leave everything to Sowon unnie’s capable hands, right?

Guilt tore at her insides as she limped forwards.

‘If they aren’t back before I get discharged I’m going back.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon groaned as her side ached, earlier she had her side so the fur that was unbloodied covered the bite wound but she was almost certain that it was still bleeding, not to mention the slight chance that the other dog carried rabies.

Seeing Yuju in the distance Sowon threw any smaller pup out of her way by flinging them by their necks, anyone who was stronger got a scratch or two to the face.

“Yuna!”

Yuju turned and saw Sowon throwing another pup who had snapped at her tail over her shoulder.

“Sowon, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, where’s Eunha?”

“She was over there when I last saw her.”

“Thanks.”

Biting another dog by the scruff of their neck she smashed it into the ground, knocking it unconscious.

Going over to where Yuju looked, she found the smaller corgi putting up a great fight, her white strip above her nose slightly red from her victim’s blood. Sowon almost smiled as she noticed the fur on the top of Eunha’s head sticking up again.

Spotting a grey hound sneaking behind Eunha, she pounced before the other could and landed square on its back.

“Back off!”

She growled very clearly into its ear and it was terrified. Eunha turned around and saw Sowon, a grin splitting her face before she instantly frowned when she saw blood dripping from Sowon’s side to the ground.

“Unnie! You need to go! You’re hurt!”

“I’m not leaving without you. Come on, I need to sound the retreat.”

Eunha escorted her to the highest point in the warehouse, letting Sowon howl as loud as she could over the sounds of the battle below. Her army began to retreat slowly, but surely, racing out the opened doors. Sowon grimaced as her side began throb.

Making a dash for the door, Sowon prayed that she wouldn’t faint before exiting the place. Eunha kept watching Sowon carefully snapping at any dog that came too close.

“Halt, stop right there.”

The leader of SinB’s pack had arrived.

“I remember you.”

Sowon looked away and continued forwards until a whole line of dogs blocked her and Eunha’s way.

“You’re that Sooyoung’s adopted pup aren’t you?”

Sowon gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, she wasn’t going to make it if this dragged longer.

Letting a battle cry she ran straight into the group in front of her and tore through the crowd, Eunha on her heels.

“Stop her!”

Sowon saw that the remaining dogs around her suddenly thinned as another dog plowed through them like stuffed animals.

“Oppa.”

She turned her side just in time to see him charge straight into her. Flying through the air, she watched as he turned to Eunha who was in shock at Sowon flung through the air.

“Eunha!”

She hit the floor and struggled to stand up as her oppa got closer to Eunha.

“Ya see, the one I wanted to capture was you, not him. Your blood is something special you know, from a long time ago. To this current day, you carry the most of the royal blood of the great ancestors of- Hey! Are you even listening?!”

Sowon didn’t car at all if she was special or not, once she managed to get her feet under her, she charged straight at her half brother and grabbed Eunha by her scruff and bolted out the door, running as fast as she could.

Eunha whined to be put down, she could run too.

“Your legs are too short, shut up and let me carry you.”

Sowon grunted as she ran faster, Eunha dangling between her jaws. When they made it to the street, some humans saw them and started screaming for help, seeing how bloodied these two pups were.

“Someone call the vet or pet control or something!”

Yerin was out getting groceries on Sowon’s orders since Yerin was dead inside without SinB and noticed the commotion. Seeing the golden fur reminded her of Sowon, walking closer she gasped as she recognized Eunha’s puppy form whining next to Sowon’s unconscious body.

“Sowon! Oh my god someone call the ambu- I mean the vet, my lost puppies are hurt!”

She carefully pulled Eunha from at Sowon’s fur, Sowon coming to just slightly and Eunha’s tuft of standing hair back in place before laying down again.

“Sowon un- I mean Sowon! Stay with me, don’t sleep okay?”

Yerin lightly checked Sowon’s fur to find the nasty bite mark in Sowon’s side and the matted fur from other blood. Checking Eunha over, she rubbed a bit at her fur to sigh in relief as the blood wasn’t Eunha’s, hugging the corgi to her chest she sobbed as the emergency vet people came and took them away.

=================

An early update because I wanted to get to finishing that wonha twoshot, planning on finishing it by tonight~