what do I call you

Don't look at me with those eyes

“Yerin ah, do you want to come over for dinner?”

“Eh? Uhh…”

Sowon pouted and Yerin relented, it wasn’t often her unnie acted cute for her to do something.

“Ah, but my cousin is at my house alone.”

“She can come over, what’s her name?”

Yerin sweated, oh shoot.

“Ah, her name. SinB!”

“That’s unique, well, I’ll see you later then. 7 right?”

“Mm, I’ll see you then unnie.”

Sowon ruffled Yerin’s hair before returning to her station. Yerin quickly packed up, slightly in a hurry to get home. How was she going to explain it to that girl? She didn’t even ask for her name yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m home.”

The girl got up from the couch, it looked as if she hadn’t moved since Yerin had left. Yerin stared for a second before shaking her head. An alarm rang and Yerin quickly pulled out her medicine.

“Is it always that timely to have breathing problems?”

Yerin nodded while drinking water.

“Ah later, we have to go eat dinner at Sowon unnie’s place, I told her your name was SinB because I didn’t know your name. Should have asked you before, I must be forgetting all the important questions.”

“I like SinB, sounds cool.”

“Yeah but what’s your real name?”

“Eunbi.”

Yerin hummed and capped her water. Stepping over to the couch, she sat down, unsure of what else to do. SinB stepped closer and Yerin watched carefully. SinB tucked herself under a blanket and Yerin watched in awe as her figure began to shrink.

After a moment, the same puppy face appeared from under the blanket.

“You know, I still can’t get over this ability of yours. Having been dreaming these past two days?”

Either way, Yerin carefully placed her hand on SinB’s head, rubbing softly. SinB whined and lay against Yerin’s thigh, closing her eyes.

Yerin couldn’t help but coo at how soft SinB was, she was still very excited to touch a puppy. The one forbidden thing she couldn’t do because of her condition was happening.

“I wonder how long it will take for you to recover.”

A whine.

“I’m just saying I don’t know how serious that cut is, I should’ve asked Sowon unnie.”

Another whine.

“I mean you’re so small, why would anyone want to do this?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An alarm rang and Yerin woke up, was it already time for her to get ready for going over to Sowon’s?

Checking the label of her alarm, it was just for her to take her premeal meds. Taking a breath, she stretched before reaching for her pills.

She took a sip of water, glancing at her side, where SinB must have shifted in her sleep or something. Pulling the blanket over SinB, she smiled.

“You’ll catch a cold.”

Then a knock sounded at her door.

“Who is it?”

She opened the door and found Sowon holding a plastic bag.

“Hey Yerin, I just brought your prescription with me from work and thought I’d drop it off before preparing for dinner.”

“Ah, my refills?”

“Yea, did you not remember that you needed to get them tomorrow?”

Yerin shrugged and rubbed her head smiling like a fool. Sowon grinned and ruffled her bestie’s hair.

“Take care of yourself better you idiot. I’ll see you in a bit, I need to clean myself.”

“Mm, I’ll look forward to it unnie.”

When she returned to the living room, she noticed that SinB was up.

“Did I wake you? Sorry.”

But SinB just kept staring at her, a slight glint in her eyes. What did that straight face mean? Taking a seat on the chair in the kitchen, she sipped some more water, feeling slightly off put. She shivered as SinB stepped closer, the blanket draped over her shoulders.

Reaching out a hand, she held Yerin’s chin and stared for a little longer, causing Yerin to gulp in slight nervousness.

“No, it’s nothing.”

SinB retreated, shaking her head and sitting on the ground near the glass balcony door, looking into the night sky.

Yerin sighed, the way SinB interacted with her was very unique, but then again, Yerin hadn’t met too many people due to her condition.

Watching SinB’s lonely shadow against the floor as the moon moved higher and the room got darker. Yerin flicked on the living room lights before going to get ready for dinner. She needed to get SinB an outfit as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I hope that if I got replaced, that it won’t be you unnie.”

================

Soon a bit of drama involving SinB's situation and the rest of the members

how are you guys liking it so far?