why

Don't look at me with those eyes

Hmmm, I was thinking of a papillon puppy or the one we all are familiar with, beagle. The other one I considered was a Norfolk terrier for their loyalty and cuteness, let me know which you’d want SinB to be! Though really, just imagine your own version of a cute SinB puppy!

=============================

Ruffling SinB’s hair, she held out SinB’s outfit.

“Get changed, we’re going to eat in a bit.”

“Mm.”

SinB gave a small smile as she walked out of the bathroom in Yerin’s clothes. Yerin had tried to find clothes that she wore less often so Sowon wouldn’t recognize them, but it was a bit difficult when her closet had very few clothes to choose from anyways, she didn’t like shopping because of her fear of collapsing outside. Most of the clothes she currently had came from Sowon, who got them for Yerin whenever she felt like she had seen Yerin in the same shirt too many times.

“Do I look funny?”

“No, you look fine.”

Yerin held out her hand, unsure if the action was too friendly or not but she relaxed as SinB placed her hand in hers. She had prepared slippers for SinB since, she didn’t have the correct shoe size, Sowon’s house was over a few doors anyways.

“Then, let’s go?”

“Mm.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you’re a cousin of Yerin’s? Huh, I don’t recall you having any cousins.”

Yerin sweated, oh why oh why did Sowon want to talk about this over dinner?

“Ah, you see, I was alone for a very long time, and I learned that I had a cousin of a cousin of a cousin that was an aunt to a nephew whose cousin’s dead sister’s daughter was her.”

Sowon blinked, Yerin prayed that Sowon would buy the story just because of the super long and confusing explanation.

Yerin watched with wide eyes as Sowon burst out laughing.

“Hahaha! That’s interesting! Yerin didn’t tell me you were a funny one!”

Like that, they continued with small talk all throughout dinner, Yerin carefully picking her lies and SinB supporting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ah, may I use the restroom?”

“Of course, you know where it is right?”

“Yes.”

When SinB left, Sowon became stern.

“Yerin-ah, what is your purpose for lying to me?”

Yerin looked down, she knew that Sowon must have caught on to her. There was no way for Sowon not to know her whole family tree. Being her personal doctor and all, she was sure to have Yerin’s files on hand.

“I-I just….”

Sowon sighed and held Yerin’s hand delicately.

“I’m sorry, I should let you enjoy more things. You don’t deserve to be locked away in your house because of your condition.”

Yerin looked at Sowon sharply, why was she letting her do this? Even though as her doctor she already knew the best why Yerin had been the way she had been for the greater amount of her life?

“Why are you letting me do this?”

“Because I care for you.”

Yerin gaped, one moment she was about to get mad, then she returned to an angel telling her to go have fun?

“Now go check on her, I don’t think she should take that long in the bathroom.”

“A-ah, right.”

Yerin let go of Sowon’s hands and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

Sowon sighed and leaned into her hands.

“Sowon ah, you can’t get mad at her. If you make her sad, you’ll break your promise. It’ll be okay, Yerin is a responsible adult. I shouldn’t baby her as much.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB?”

Yerin knocked on the door but got no response, hearing closer to the door, she realized that there were little pitter patters across the floor.

Turning the handle, she also realized that the door wasn’t locked. Stepping in quickly she locked it behind herself and looked down.

“Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. Nononono.”

There SinB was in her full puppy glory, running around in frantic circles panicking over her condition.

“SinB!”

Picking her up, Yerin smoothed the raised fur on her back.

“Why did this happen?”

She looked at where her clothes had fallen, SinB must have been washing her hands when she suddenly shrunk. Maybe she was relaxed?

“Oh, hurry and return to a human please!”

SinB whined as if saying that it didn’t help to rush her.

==================

I SAW PICTURES OF SOWON DANCING GASHINA I NEED A FANCAM NOWWWW