Who?

Don't look at me with those eyes

“SinB yah please turn back.”

Yerin pet SinB’s head lightly, trying to relax the frantic puppy. SinB was shaking in her hands and it wouldn’t stop.

“Go to sleep, you shifted in your sleep last time.”

SinB let out a whimper before settling in Yerin’s lap and closing her eyes. Smoothing the fur on the top of SinB’s head, she hummed a song.

After a little bit, Yerin noticed SinB moving. Looking down she was met with SinB biting her arm to hold it to her face, whining as if asking her please, don’t look.

“I’ll cover my eyes, don’t worry.”

Yerin sat very still as the weight on her lap increased slowly, SinB let out a grunt before rolling off Yerin.

“Thanks.”

Yerin lowered her hand but immediately covered her eyes again.

“O-ok, now put on your clothes. Quickly.”

A knock sounded at the door.

“Are you guys okay in there? It’s been quite a long time, Yerin ah, did you eat your meds?”

“Unnie I ate them before coming here! SinB isn’t feeling well so I’m taking care of her. We’ll be out in a bit.”

“Okay…”

Hearing Sowon’s steps leave, SinB threw on her clothes quickly and Yerin helped her button up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Was it the food? Did it upset your stomach?”

Sowon stepped over a bit, intending to check her if she was sick.

“Ah, it’s okay. I just had a bit of indigestion from eating too quickly.”

“You sure? I can check in case you have some inflammation.”

SinB flinched away as Sowon’s hand came closer to her stomach.

“Ah sorry, I won’t check. It’s your space.”

Yerin stared between the two of them before grabbing both of their hands and smiling.

“We’re all okay now though, right?”

“Yes.”

Sowon sighed and smiled at Yerin. She ruffled SinB’s hair before turning to Yerin and waving a finger in Yerin’s face.

“And this is why you chew your food carefully! You always stuff your face, it’s not good for you okay?”

“Yes mom.”

Sowon grimaced but pat Yerin’s head anyways.

“I’m not your mom.”

“Yes mom.”

Yerin giggled and ducked Sowon’s swipe to grab her.

“Yah!”

“Haha!”

Yerin jumped over a stool and landed on the couch where Sowon grabbed her, tickling her sides lightly. Tickling Yerin and making her laugh for too long was a problem so she stopped after a bit. Making sure that Yerin’s panting was just from laughing and not because her lungs were malfunctioning, she leaned her forehead to Yerin’s shoulder.

“Yerin-ah, promise me you’ll live much longer.”

“Shouldn’t you be telling me that? As my doctor? Oh gosh, you aren’t a very good doctor are you?!”

Yerin faked a gasp before chuckling, she knew that Sowon was worried, but it wasn’t like Sowon could do anything more to guarantee her life.

“Yah.”

“Unnie, you’re the best okay? I expect to bother you for a very long time.”

“Geez.”

SinB sat nearby, watching carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, how was it, talking with another person other than me?”

“It was okay.”

Yerin took of her jacket and hung it in the closet. Taking SinB’s with her.

“What’s got you all gloomy now?”

“It’s nothing.”

Yerin smiled softly, sometimes SinB was childish, sometimes she holds back on what she wants.

“Be a bit more selfish SinB, tell me what’s going on in your mind.”

“It’s nothing.”

Yerin sat on her bed in her pajamas, preparing to read a book for a bit before bedtime. SinB crawled under the blankets and shifted.

Yerin smiled as SinB crawled into her lap, tucking her head under Yerin’s hand, whining softly.

“Did you like me petting your head?”

SinB looked away, not saying anything.

“Arasso, I’ll spoil you tonight.”

Yerin pet SinB’s head lightly whilst reading her book, until she realized that SinB was asleep.

Smiling, she smoothed the fur on the back of SinB’s ears and massaged her small back.

“Sleep well kiddo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today on, you are Eunbi."

======================

And that will be my last early update.... the next time I'll update will be tomorrow still but right before midnight is probably when you should expect it, I have to fly back to my dorm tonight why did I choose to go to such a far away school?

Also soumu should sell a concert dvd I need it