oh geez

Don't look at me with those eyes

“Who’s there.”

A smaller pup peeked out behind the bush and SinB recognized it was Dahyun.

“What are you doing?”

SinB sighed as Dahyun retreated into the bush, meaning she had to shift and follow. Carefully bundling her precious clothes (which are Yerin’s btw) in a perfect pile, she shifted and followed Dahyun.

“What is it?”

“So, I started some suspicion, but they seem to be hyper aggressive towards this… this thing.”

SinB nodded her head following along carefully as Dahyun described what happened in the pack.

Apparently, once someone heard that something might be up, they got really mad and started accusing each other of being traitors, those who spread it or not. Their leader has done absolutely nothing to stop it and has said nothing about it, making many of the dogs scared that his answer will be what they feared.

“Okay, then don’t do anything rash for a while, this rage needs to die down a little bit, otherwise you might get hunted.”

Dahyun looked down when SinB said that.

“Why are you looking like that? Dahyun? Speak to me.”

Backing away slowly, SinB felt more and more insecure. Something pounced from behind her and she jolted forwards to dodge it. They were after her.

Running to the park where she hid her clothes, she grabbed the bundle in her jaw and ran as fast as she could. They could not get Yerin’s scent, they absolutely cannot trace her back to Yerin’s place. No matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB isn’t back yet. I’m getting worried.”

Yuju nodded, it was not unlike SinB to go out for a run to clear her head, but it was unlike her to be gone this long.

“Should I go out and get her?”

Eunha glanced at Umji who was wringing her hands in nervousness.

“How about you go Umji?”

“Why me?”

“Because I feel like you haven’t gotten your feelings across yet and you really want her to understand. However, our girl is not an easy girl you know. She needs a lot of trust to believe you again.”

Umji nodded. She had failed as SinB’s mentor once, not again, even if she was no longer her mentor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB!”

Umij padded around the park, SinB’s scent had led her there but then along the same trail it began to mix with multiple different dogs.

“Oh no.”

She sniffed around and found where Dahyun lay, defeated and bleeding.

“You! Are you alright?”

“D-don’t come near me or you’re next.”

Umji stopped for a moment before backing away. Shaking her head, she turned around and ran.

“I’ll be back! Don’t move!”

She ran all the way back to Yerin’s apartment where she grabbed her bag and rummaged through it carelessly, getting a paper cut along the way.

“Umji? What are you doing so frantically?”

Sowon had woken up to her ruffling and was sitting up watching her.

“I found and injured pup and I need to save her, she knows something about SinB.”

Sowon blinked, huh? Why did Umji say that like it would make sense to her? When did she ever tell anyone that she was a shifter?

“Unnie, you really shouldn’t get drunk often.”

Sowon slapped her own forehead with a really loud smack.

“Aw shoot. Here I was trying to hide it. Anyways, if you need a med kit, I have one in my apartment.”

Sowon jingled out her keys from her pocket and led Umji outside. Once they got the med kit, they both ran to the park where Dahyun was.

“Oh my.”

Dahyun stared wide eyed at Sowon as she watched over Umji’s work, it wasn’t that she wouldn’t treat Dahyun, she was just not totally stable yet, you don’t really want a drunk lady stitching you up right?

“Hold still.”

Dahyun whined as the needle pulled her torn flesh back together. She had to have six stitches to her stomach. If she had bled anymore then she would have been a goner, especially with the major vessels in her stomach.

“Okay, so now you’re going to be fine. When you get the strength to, shift and go to a hospital. Now, tell me where they took SinB.”

Dahyun mumbled and Sowon raised her voice. Even though the younger girl had annoyed her to no end with her lies and deceit with Yerin, SinB had begun to grow on Sowon. (Not to mention the not so subtle glares.)

======================

Mwahaha there's still not enough wonha.... I can't seem to fit it in properly.... maybe tomorrow....