kaboooom

Don't look at me with those eyes

Eunha stared at the now completely unconscious Sowon. There was no way that her leader had another child, right?

Remembering the age of the pup that SinB’s pack has custody off, she shook her head. There was no way. Sooyoung wouldn’t have been able to give birth twice in five months. Thinking again, could it be that Sowon was adopted?

Her last name is different…..

“Yewon, what do you know about Sowon unnie? Tell me now!”

Yerin watched carefully, unable to understand the situation yet. SinB was shaking Umji by the collar and it kind of made Yerin feel bad, reaching out to hold SinB’s arm, she stopped the shaking.

“Stop it SinB, you’re being to violent.”

Instead of calming down, SinB Yerin. She flicked off Yerin’s hand in anger.

“And you! Why didn’t you tell me that Sowon was one of us? Huh? Did you already know what I was and decided to pick me up or something?!”

Yerin shook her head, on the verge of crying, she still had no idea what SinB meant by ‘one of us’.

“You probably accepted to easily because you knew something about this situation! Tell me, were you here really helping or were you going to kill us when our guard dropped completely?!”

Yerin cried, unable to take it anymore. Yuju hugged Yerin, looking at SinB a little disappointed. SinB breathed heavily, calming down.

“SinB that went too far.”

SinB just shot a glare before walking out of the apartment. Yuju sighed and pet Yerin’s hair, Eunha frozen in her seat. She had never seen SinB that mad before.

Umji ran a hand through her hair and face the two other shifters.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, I really apologize, I had no idea that Sowon was…you know.”

“That’s not your fault. You didn’t know.”

“Yea, but my presence already put Eunbi in a bad mood.”

Yuju smiled gently, Umji was a sweet girl.

“Do you need a hug too?”

Umji hesitated, she looked at Yuju’s outstretched arm for a bit before decided to opt for it. Wrapping her arms around the taller, she held back a sob.

“I didn’t expect any of this to happen, I’m sorry.”

“Shhh, it’s okay. We’ll be alright.”

Yuju shifted to move Yerin to the couch. The poor girl had fallen asleep standing up with her tears dried on her face. Wrapping her arms around Umji, she rubbed the girl’s back.

“It’s okay to cry.”

Umji let silent tears slid, she never intended to scar SinB’s past like that, nor expose her so harshly. It just happened that the situation ended up that way. She felt Yuju petting her hair lightly, it was a soothing sensation that she had missed since her parents had died before her entrance into the pack.

Sniffling a bit less, Umji pulled back.

“Sorry about that. Thanks for holding me.”

“No problem cutie.”

Umji blushed and looked away.

“Ahem, excuse me? I need a bit of help.”

Eunha was trapped in Sowon’s arms, she had moved around in her sleep and now somehow Sowon had intertwined their legs and wrapped her arms around Eunha’s neck, her head resting on Eunha’s shoulder.

“Please?”

Yuju giggled before reaching to pull Sowon off her bestie, Umji couldn’t help but stare at Yuju.

‘Her giggles are cute.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stupid SinB! Ugh! Why did I even do that!? IDIOT!”

SinB kicked at the dirt and as she swung on the swings in the nearby park.

“She could have not known at all and you just went and exploded on her. AW man I messed up.”

Looking up sharply, she caught movement in the corner of her eyes.

“Who’s there.”

=====================

Sorry, I was a bit late cuz I had some homework left.....