The Day You Went Away.

I'm Yours.

Well hey, there's so much I need to say.

Been lonely since the day.

The day you went away.


"Donghae-ah! Haven't you know?" Eunhyuk cried. "Know what?" Donghae asked, in confusion. "Sica used to have a boyfriend who in the end cheated on her, before their first anniversary." Eunhyuk explained. "W-wait. How did you know this?" Donghae asked again, still in confusion. "I know it of course! What do I don't know?" Eunhyuk said, proudly. "You don't know the fact that we have a homework and you''re not finished yet." Donghae said. "Chincha?! We do?! I'M SO DEAD!! What time is it?" Eunhyuk shouted.

RINGGG!!!!

"Eunhyuk-ah, you're in big trouble." laughed Donghae.

---

"Sica-ahh.. What are you doing? You're scribbling Donghae's name in your notebook!" cried Tiffany. "Huh? Am I? Ahh... Blow it. I didn't mean too." Sica sighed. "You're lying, right?" Tiffany asked, suspiciously. "Maybe yes, maybe no. Oh, I don't know... I think it's what they call love at first sight..." Sica said. Unknowingly, Jaejoong, who still has a crush on Sica, heard their conversation.

 

Flashback.

'Hello. My name is Lee Donghae. And can I have the pleasure to know yours?' Donghae said, bowing.

'My name is Jung Jessica,' she said.

Who is that man? Jaejoong thought. And why does he need to bow to get to know Sica?

He's really a show off. Don't dare to touch Sica, or I'll get you. I'll sure get you.

End of flashback.

---

"So, open your homeworks yesterday. ... Lee Hyukjae, please do number 1." Mrs. Choi cried. Eunhyuk sighed. He glared at Donghae who was helding his laughter not to burst out. Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae's friend, asked Donghae what happened.

"Donghae-ahh, why are you laughing?" Sungmin asked.

"Eun... Eunhyuk... He didn't.. Do... His.... Homework!" Donghae said between laughters.

Eunhyuk glared at Donghae. But then he decided to show Donghae he could do it. After a few minutes...

"Lee Hyukjae, did you do your homework? If you did, then why is Donghae laughing?" Mrs. Choi asked.

This time, Donghae burst into laughters. His stomach was aching, tears were falling. Eunhyuk's face went red. "I didn't, Mrs. Choi. I didn't knew there was a homework." Eunhyuk said.

"Well, next time, pay attention. Do 3 times of your homework. Donghae, you can stop laughing now." Mrs. Choi said.

---

In the break time...

"Hey, you! Don't you dare touch my Sica!" Jaejoong shouted through the hallways. Donghae looked back. He saw Jaejoong heading for him.

"Dong - Donghae! That's the guy who broke Sica's heart!" whispered Eunhyuk.

"YOUR Sica? YOUR? You broke her heart! You cheated on her! Before your first anniversary!" Donghae cried. Sica heard it. She looked up to see Donghae and Jaejoong coming towards each other.

"Well, you knew about it huh?" Jaejoong asked.

"What don't I don't know?" Donghae said.

"Well, I warn you, don't touch her!!" Jaejoong said.

"Who are you to tell me to stay away from her?" Donghae said.

Just then, Sica couldn't take it anymore. Sica shouted.

"JAEJOONG-AHH!! Haven't I told you it's over? You hurt me. That was the day you went away! Don't you understand?! What's wrong for him to get to know me? Is it your right to do that? NO!"

to be continued :)

Author's note: mianhae for the late update. i know it's an awful story. but some of you liked it, so i did another chapter. please don't be a silent reader. comments are loved <3