Why Did I Fall In Love With You.

I'm Yours.

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed,
I thought that you would always be here
But you have chosen a different road


at Sica's mansion...

"So, Sica, you're home." Donghae said, still wooing the home.

"Yeah. I am. So, see you tomorrow Hae!" Sica said, bidding Hae a kiss bye.

"Saranghae Sica." Hae whispered.

Suddenly.. Hae saw a car. This car, he has seen before. But where?

A loud voice from the house made it all clearer.

"KIM JAEJOONG! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"

Inside Sica's house...

When Sica entered the room, she was shocked to find Fany and JAEJOONG inside, screaming at each other.

Sica could bear no more, she screamed.

"KIM JAEJOONG! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!"

"I don't know why I fell in love with you. I don't! When we broke up, and now you're still stalking me?! Jaejoong, don't you know I've moved on? And now I've got someone better than you? Look all around you! There's one waiting for you, and she deserves you more than me! Now, get out!" Sica shouted.

Suddenly the front door opened.

"Sica? You okay?" Donghae, at the front door, asked.

"Why should you care about her? She's not yours!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Oops. Didn't I told you I've got someone better than you? Yeap, it's this guy over here." Sica said.

"OMO?!" Fany and Jaejoong cried.

"You'll see this, all of you! Especially you, LEE DONGHAE!" Jaejoong cried, pushed Donghae away from the front door, and went out.

"I'm so sorry Donghae, for what I caused. Sorry, so sorry." Sica said, she kept apologizing.

"No worries. I told you Sica, in the end you're always forgiven. So now, let your worries go away. How about delivery pizza? My treat?" Donghae said.

"PIzza? We love pizza! Sica get the phone quickly!" Fany said, running around the house searching for the phone.

"Yah, Fany! You're searching for it and still you asked me? You're michyeo!" Sica laughed.

 

around 15 minutes later..

"I'll get the door." Fany said, after hearing someone knocked on the door.

"Pizza!" the delivery person said.

"Eunhyuk?" Fany cried in surprised, and then laughed.

"Who is it Fany?" Donghae asked, and walked to the door. He saw Eunhyuk and then he guwaffed.

"Donghae? What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk said.

"What are YOU doing?" Donghae said between laughters.

"Well..."

Flashback.

"Eunhyuk, let's bet. The one who loses the bet has to be the pizza delivery man at the pizza restaurant my father owns for one week." Sungmin said.

"Deal!" Eunhyuk cried confidently.

"Let's bet.. Will Jaejoong follow Donghae and Jessica all this day?" Sungmin said.

"I choose NO." Eunhyuk said.

"Well, I choose YES." Sungmin said.

They actually FOLLOWED Jaejoong for this whole day, and yes, he did follow Donghae and Jessica all day.

"You lose! Starting today, you will work!'" Sungmin said.

Eunhyuk sighed.

End of Flashback.

"So, where's the pizza?" Fany asked.

"Here you go." Eunhyuk sighed.

"Wellm I better get going. See ya!" Eunhyuk said, and went off in the pizza's bike.

Donghae laughed.

"Eunhyuk. He has never changed since little."

to be continued :)

author's note: I'm really really sorry for the really really late update! The website won't open up my account, and I'm busy with exams. Okay, once again I really apologize.

you

please subscribe and comment! THANKS!

p.s.: listen to TVXQ!'s "Why Did I Fall In Love With You" why reading this. Although it might not fit in the fighting scene :|