If I Let You Go.

I'm Yours.

If I let you go

I will never know

How my life would be, holding you close to me.


"Fany, long time no see." Siwon said.

"Siwon? Is it really you, Choi Siwon?" Donghae suddenly butted in.

"Donghae! You've growned!" Siwon laughed.

"Yah! Wonnie yah! You remembered Donghae but you don't remember the Best Dancer In The World, Lee Hyukjae?" Eunhyuk said, puted.

"Since when Lee Hyukjae is a dancer? He's a comedian!" Jessica said. All laughed.

"Well, Eunhyuk then!" Eunhyuk said.

"Eunhyuk? I think I know that name. Wait, isn't he the pizza guy last night?" Tiffany said for the first time.

There were roars of laughters.

"Well, Siwon, I bet you also forgot me. All you remembered was Fany, Fany, and Fany." Sungmin pouted.

"Hey, Sungminnie hyung! I missed you. And Jessica! Grown up already!" Siwon said. Jessica laughed.

"Yeah. And believe me, Donghae now goes to the same school as us! When he first came, why girls fall head to heels over him!" Eunhyuk said. Donghae blushed.

"But now, he already has someone special, doesn't he?" Tiffany said. Jessica blushed.

"Wait, let me guess. Jessica?" Siwon said. Donghae nodded.

"Yes, I conquered the Ice Princess' heart!" Donghae said proudly. Jessica hit him in the shoulder.

"Ah, that hurts!" Donghae pouted.

"And, Tiffany, still the same as ever. Same beauty, same eyesmiles, same fashion-expert." Siwon said, smiling. Tiffany couldn't help but blush.

Flashback.

"Fany-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" Suddenly Siwon spoke up. Tiffany was shocked, she could say nothing.

"Siwon-ah..." Tiffany said, nervously.

"Ah.. I know I did it too fast, but please.. I love you more than anything else in this world.. Please, Hwang Mi Young.. Please.." Siwon said.

"That's it. I'm not taking any risks on saving my feelings. Yes. YES! I love you too, Siwon-ah.." Tiffany said, hugging Siwon.

"Thank you, Tiffany, thank you." Siwon said, his eyes brighten up in joy.

*5 months later*

"I'm sorry, Fany, I have no choice. Blame me for everything. I'm sorry." Siwon said in tears as he went to the airport.

"Siwon!" Fany shouted. Siwon looked back.

"I'm so sorry Tiffany, so so sorry. I promise you, I will always love you, forever." Siwon said, kissing Fany's forehead, then left to board on his plane with tears.

Tiffany could bear it no more. She left the airport.

"Siwon... If I let you go, my life wouldn't be the same again. And I just did." Tiffany said, sobbing.

End of Flashback.

"Well, we're still a couple, aren't we?" Siwon whispered to Tiffany.

"Yeah." she giggled.

"Guys! Good news! They're still a couple!" cried Eunhyuk who overheard their conversation.

"Are you still?" Sungmin widened his eyes.

"Yeah, we are." Tiffany said.

"Well, congratulations to you then! Hey, Siwon, you're still going to high school? Or are you on vacation?" Donghae asked.

"Nope. I'm staying her at Korea for good. Hey did you know that I'll be entering Seoul University this fall? And then I'll go to Deonjuk high school?" Siwon said.

"Oh, Siwon! We're all accepted at Seoul University! And we all go to Deonjuk High School!" cried Jessica, in joy.

"Wait, really? Awesome!" Siwon said, in joy. They celebrated the first night Siwon came back to Korea, and went off to their own homes.

The next day...

"Hae! Will you accompany me to the principal's office?" Siwon asked Donghae.

"Go on. I'll be hanging out with Tiffany then." Jessica smiled.

Donghae winked to Jessica, then ran with Siwon.

At the principal’s office, it seems there was also another new student, but this time, a girl.

“Ah, you must be Choi Siwon. And you must be Lee Sunkyu, yes?” principal Im said.

“Yes, I am.” Siwon said.

“Yes, but please call me Sunny.” the girl said.

“I will make sure of that. But for now, Siwon, your homeroom is at… 12A. Sunny, your homeroom is 12A too. That means you’ll both be in the same class. Now, you can go to your classes.” principal Im said, then sent Siwon and Sunny out.

“Siwon-ah! How did it go? What class did you get?” Donghae approached Siwon.

“I got 12A!” Siwon smiled.

“Whoa, Siwon! You’re going to be on one class as all of us!” Donghae cried in amazement.

“Really? Whoa.” Siwon said, mouthing an ‘O’.

Suddenly the bell rang.

“Let’s go to your new class!” Donghae said, taking Siwon to 12A.

to be continued ;)

Author’s note: Hey! Thank you for your comments! And I’m really sorry for taking so long to give you another chapter :(

Hey, by the way, today is Infinite’s Ho Won’s birthday, and I’ll be saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWON! ;)

And, tomorrow’s my birthday too! Hope some of you will say happy birthday though, hehe.

Well see you soon!

you

should comment and subscribe! ;)

secretlove0501: to tell you the truth.. i was also as hungry ._.