No Other.

I'm Yours.

There's no other one like you

even if I look around it's just like that.

Where else to look for?


at class 12A...

Siwon went in and took a sit beside Tiffany's, which was empty. Suddenly, their teacher, Mrs. Choi, suddenly came. Sunny, who was confused, saw an empty seat next to Sungmin. She sat next to Sungmin.

"Hi! I'm Sungmin. And you must be?" Sungmin said to Sunny.

"Ah. I'm Sunny. Nice to meet you, Sungmin." Sunny smiled.

'Kids! Today we have two new students coming to our school. Please stand up."

Siwon and Sunny both stand up.

"Now please introduce yourselves." Mrs. Choi ordered.

"Ladies first." Siwon smiled at her.

"Gamshahamnida. Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Lee Sun Kyu imnida. Call me Sunny." Sunny said, then glanced at Siwon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Choi Siwon imnida. Call me Siwon." Siwon said.

"Gamshahamnida, Siwon and Sunny. Now, you can sit down. Open your books to page 176." Mrs. Choi ordered them.

"Sunny, do you know anyone from this school?" Sungmin asked her, whisperin.

"Ani. I'm new to this neighborhood." Sunny replied.

"Oh. That means you're alone right at recess?" Sungmin asked her.

"Neh. It just takes time to make new friends." Sunny smiled. Sungmin mouthed a 'wow'.

*Recess*

Sunny was walking alone in the corridor, heading to the cafeteria all by herself. When suddenly she was stopped by a few girls.

"Don't you dare get near to Sungmin oppa!" one of them shouted.

"Don't you know us?" another said.

"We are KARA! And we are the queenkas of this school. Kingkas are Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, and Sungmin oppa." another one shouted.

"And Sungmin oppa is mine! Don't try and get him, he wouldn't like a loser like you!" the first one shouted to her.

Sunny couldn't bear all this, her eyes started to shed tears.

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT TO HER LIKE THAT!" someone shouted. Sunny gasped, and when she turned around, she saw Sungmin.

"Sungmin oppa.." one of them said with aegyo.

"I told you, Gyuri, your aegyo ! Now scatter off! And don't ever disturb her again!" Sungmin said to Gyuri.

Sunny was in tears already when Sungmin turned to her.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Sungmin asked with concern. Sunny shook her head.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just gonna go to the cafeteria to eat." Sunny said.

"Then let me go with you." Sungmin offered.

"No, please--" Sunny was cut off by Sungmin.

"Please. You're new here, and you still need to get used to your surroundings. I'm the only one you knew, so let me take you to the cafeteria. Then, you don't need to see those girls anymore. Anyway, you still have me and the gang." Sungmin said. Sunny slowly nodded, and she walked in front of Sungmin. Sungmin, being a gentleman, led her the way to the cafeteria.

"Omo. Do I have feelings for her? She's cute, but is it really love at first sight? No, it can't be." thought Sungmin.

"Sunny, Sunny. You're new to this school. He's just your friend." Sunny tried to clear her mind.

"Here we are in the cafeteria." Sungmin said. Sunny gasped. It was huge.

"OMO. It's so huge!" Sunny exclaimed. Sungmin chuckled.

"Now, let's go grab our foods. What do you want?" Sungmin asked.

"Hmm.. I'll just grab salad." Sunny said.

"Ah, no! It won't be enough! Grab something more!" Sungmin said.

"No, I'm not hungry. Anyways, I'll take the salad." Sunny said, and grab the salad. Sungmin sighed, and he grabbed a bowl of spaggheti.

"Where should I sit?" Sunny mumbled. Sungmin heard it and replied.

"Come sit with me and my gang. They'll be nice to you, I know they will." Sungmin said, and let Sunny walk in front of him.

"Hey guys!" Sungmin waved. The gang looked up and saw Sungmin... with Sunny.

"Hey bro! Eh? Sunny-ssi?" Eunhyuk said. Sunny shyly walked, and when she saw Eunhyuk, she thought he was getting rid of her, so she turned and walked away.

"Sunny-ah! Just come sit here!" Sungmin cried. He didn't bother to put his food down. He caught up with Sunny.

"Sunny. Just come over and sit with us. Eunhyuk didn't mean any harm." Sungmin said.

"Are you sure, Sungmin-ssi?" Sunny said. Sungmin nodded. Sunny sighed, and walked towards the gang's table.

"You didn't mean to say that, did you Eunhyuk?" Sungmin said, kickin Eunhyuk under the table. Eunhyuk mouthed an 'ouch' while shooking his head, trembling.

Sunny took a sit beside Sungmin.

"Hey, Sicaboo, do you think they are going out?" Donghae whispered to Sica. Sica shook her head.

"Aniyo, oppa! She's new. And besides, Sungmin oppa don't go to girls too much often. But to tell you the truth, I like her. She's cute, soft, shy, and beautiful. I bet Sungmin oppa could've fall for her too." Sica said.

"Yeah, she's cute." Donghae teased Sica. Sica nudged him.

"Oww! Hey, nudging is bad, you know?" Donghae said, shooking his index finger. Sica pouted. Donghae laughed.

"Come on, Sica, finish your food." Donghae said. Sica finished it in a few bites, then went to go to the restroom to wash her hands.

"Prince Fishy, I'm going to the restroom first, okay?" Sica said and winked to Donghae.

"Ne." Donghae said and winked back.

Sica walked her way to the restroom. She washed her hands, when she saw someone really familiar.

"We meet again, Sica?" that someone said.

"G-G-Goo H-Hara?" Sica stammered.

to be continued (:

Author's note: heyya! I hope you like this chappie. I know I promised to give you HaeSica moments, but I failed, and instead I gave you SunSun instead. But I managed to give you some HaeSica. But still, I'm so sorry *sobs*. Well anyway, hope you like it!

you

should comment and subscribe! ^^