I Like You

I'm Yours.

Liten to me carefully, I like you.

Your small height, your high-bridged nose, you cherry like lips

without any technique, when you put your lips on mine

You don't know how pretty you are, it's so sweet that I get shocked each time.


*Knock Knok Knock*

For the fortieth time, Sungmin knocked on Siwon's door.

"Aishh, I knew he was gunna be late but really Si?" He muttered to himself.

His plan was initially to QUICKLY pick up Siwon and drive to Sunny's house, where Tiffany was going to be waiting with Sunny. But, of course, Siwon just had to be Siwon.

"Oh my god, what is taking him so long?" Sungmin showed his impatience.

In a sudden moment, Siwon bursted through the doors and ran to the car, avoiding Sungmin's most-likely-to-happen complaint on lateness. Knowing Siwon, Sungmin just ran to his car and sped up to Sunny's place, yelling and Siwon on his way.

When they got there the two girls were already at the doorstep, waiting. Both guys came out to bring their luggages to the car.

"Ya! Why were you two so late?!" Tiffany angrily asked.

"Mianhae, some people just don't understand the importance of time." Sungmin explained, glaring at Siwon.

"Sorry Fany, I had woke up late and ended up missing everything I needed and so yea, I'm late." Siwon confessed.

"Aish, let's just go." Tiffany said, already going in the car.

"Good morning, Sunny-ah~" Sungmin said cutely.

"Good morning, Sungmin oppa~" Sunny replied with aegyo.

Sungmin chukled from Sunny's cuteness and continued putting the bags in the trunk.

"You look very pretty." He complimented as he helped her to the car after he finished with the bags..

Sunny blushed and replied, "Thank you." She wore mint green shorts with a emerald green flowy, sleevless, blouse that was detailed with rhinestones. Along with that, she wore a necklave with a thine chain that had a infinity pendant and many thin bracelets. She had her green and silver high-tops on and her brownish red hair that was wavey, thanks to Tiffany, in a high pony tail.

Once the four of them were all sitting in the car, Sungmin driving, Siwon next to him, Tiffany behind Siwon, and Sunny behind Sungmin, Siwon complimented his girlfriend on her girly looks. She wore shorts like Sunny's but in pink, and a pink high-low shirt that was ombré. The shirt was covered in sparkles and had a sheer back. Her bold red hair was straitened and she had two strand from the front of her head be braided and put to the back. Her hair was that in a high pony tail, like Sunny's, and had a bow covering the hair tie that was used. Along with that she had on her pink converse high-tops. She wore her silver necklace that had gems piled on gems that were all different shades of pink and had on a pink hairtie. Around her wrist.

"Thanks, sweetie." Tiffany said, kissing his cheek from the back seat.

*~*~*

They finally reached the dock and spotted Donghae and Jessica, who were in one car.

"Yo! Hae!! Over here!" Sungmin called out, catching Donghae's attention.

The tall guy and his girlfriend ran to the group.

"Sica, you look stunning!" Sunny admired Jessica.

"Thanks, you too." Jessica giggled. She wore purple-blue shorts and and light blue mustle tee what had straps with rhinestones. The shirt had a big purple-blue anchor, matching to her shorts, shining on it. Her hair was put back with a head band and her blond-brown hair was curled and flowed sweetly. She wore her blue sneakers and had on her gold bracelet that had a blue ribbon weaved within it

"Where are the others?" Tiffany asked.

"Eunhyuk texted me saying that they are on their almost here." Donghae answered.

"Well, I see Boa." Siwon said.

"BOA!!!!!" The group called out.

They saw the figure turn around and motion for them to come, so they all ran to her.

"Hi guys!" Boa greeted kindly.

"Hi...Jessica" She greeted respectively, feeling guilty.

"It's okay, Boa, we are all freinds here." Jessica reassured her, feeling Boa's sorryness.

The two smiled at eachother and shook hands.

"Have you seen Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk?" Tiffany asked Boa politely.

"Neh, they are right there." Boa said, pointing to where the gang was before.

"YO HYUKKIE, HYOYEON, SEOHYUN, AND KYUHYUN!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!!" Donghae yelled, recieving a slap from Jessica.

"Your too loud." She scolded.

"But you love it, don't ya?" Donghae flirted.

"Of course." Jessica giggled and gave him a peck.

The four figures came up to the rest of them.

Hyoyeon wore a red shirt that had gaps in the sleeves and had black gems along the collar paired with a black pair of leggings. She also had on blood red earrings and red converse that she put studs on herself. Her hair was in a side pony tail and she had a streak of red in her blonde hair. Seohyun wore a white layered blouse with clean white shorts that had an intricate design threaded along the side. She had on her favorite white rhinestone covered watch, since she always kept track of time and had her dark brown hair down with a cream ribbon tied around like a headband.

"Well we are all here...SO LET'S GO!" Sungmin exclaimed, leading the group to the boat.

"WHOA WOW OMG!!" Everyone was mezmorized with the huge, beautiful boat that was pretty much a cruise boat.

"I don't know if Siwon told you guys but, today we have some people coming on board but don't worry. You goys get VIP treatment." BoA winked.

 "It's okay, we will be alright, right guys?" Donghae spoke.

"NEHH!!" Everyone agreed.

"Good so now, let's GOOO!!' Exclaimed Kyuhyun, impaitently.

 

*~*~*

 

Everyone quickly fled around to do fun stuff before guests came. Guests would be there in an hour. Donghae, Jessica, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun played in the arcade. Sunny, Sungmin, Tiffany, and Siwon played the carnival games which were set up early. And so, since everyone tried getting them alone together, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were just at a table in the food court, with cards (yea it was lie, one of those water based cruises so there were poolsa nd slides and styff, think of the disney/nick cruise or something) 

"Teach me to play this game" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun, almost giving up on finding a game she was good at.

"ah, Tetris, ok so I feel like this would be the game for you." Kyuhyun said as he taught her the game that was very focused on being clever and having great math skills, which the two consisted of greatly.

Kyuhyun then won. He checked his watch. "Wow, we gotta go to the suite." 

"But I want to play~" seohyun replied

Kyuhyun just sighed, not wanting to counter with her cuteness. 

"Okay, then you don't have to move a bit."

"yay!!" 

He then lifted the yound girl bridal style and headed to the suite.

 

As SeoKyu were busy competing in Tetris, HaeSica played Just Dance. 

As they were head to head, the music became faster and tpso were the moves and steps. It soon came too fast for Jessica and she ended up losing her balance and falling over. Donghae, being the slick and fast dude he is, quickly slid under her and broke her fall. At this point, Jessica basically just on top of Donghae as he was hugging her from her back, which was because as he went under he wanted to mKe sure she did slip to the side. Embarresed, Jessica got up fast.

"Th-thanks, Donghae." Jessica stuttered, even though they were dating.

Donghae got up and smirked. "Why are you sturpttering, my darling? Are you," He came closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Shy?"

Madly blushing, she thought of what to do next. "neh" she shyly said and leaned into him as their lips touched for a soft kiss.

Jessica then pushed him softly, making sure he didn't get hurt and jumped back to finish up the game ending with her winning with the final points. She began laughing at the shocked Donghae who then looked at her. "Yah!" He shouted, startling her.

Getting up slowly, he maintained his glare. He got closer to Jessica as she backed away, scared. He then smirked and pulled his girlfriend by the waist again and put his nise on her's.

"Now where did we leave off?" He asked and began to kiss her passionately.

Jessica, reliefed, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. 

They then went to the suite.

 

*~*~*

"So now you hold it like this, and you then just roll it like this." Sungmin guided Sunny on how to play skeeball as his left arm was around her waist and his right arm was along her's.

Sunny was shy with Sungmin's guiding but obeyed.

She threw the ball and got 50.

"NICE" Sungmin praised.

"Wanna play a match?" Sunny asked.

"Well don't cry if you lose." Sungmin whisper in her ear as he then seperated from her side and went to theskeebal machine next to her's.

"Don't be too cocky, it's not good." Sunny warned.

"But I am the best at this game." Sungmin stated. The arrogance was actually an act. He thought that if he made her want to beat him so badly she'd do better.

Sunny rolled her eyes.

"How about we make a deal, if you win you pick what I do for you, if i win, vise versa." Sungmin made a deal.

The petite girl shook hands with the tall boy. "Let's play some skeeball." Sunny said as the game starred.

The two comppeted until the score was given.

Sunny:1030

Sungmin: 3760

Sunny's jaw dropped.

"h-how do-o y-y-ou-" Sunny stuttered.

"Skills" sungmin answered, cutting her off.

Sunny sighed. "Okay, now what do I have to do?"

Sungmin smirked a bit and came closer to Sunny.

"you have to kiss me on the cheek." Sungmin smiled.

"BWOH?!" Sunny yelled.

"Relax, it's just my cheek." Sungmin calmed her down.

"Okay.." Sungmin then wrapped her arms around Sungmin's neck to reach him.

For a moment, their eyes met.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Sungmin flirted.

"Thanks" Sunny shyly repied.

She leaned in to kiss Sungmin's cheek when......BAM!!

Sungmin turned his head and kissed her lips.

In utterly shock, Sunny froze...she did not know what was happening, she just stood there.

Sungmin kissed her sweetly as his hands laid on her waist. He was worried that he frieghtned her too much.

But then, she kissed him back.

They were actually kissing for about 3 minutes when Sunny broke the kiss.

"I-I-I got t-to--" Sunny began.

Sungmin cut her off by holding her two hands.

"Listen carefully, Sunny, I like you. I really really like you. Your small height, your high-bridged nose, your cherry-like lips, you don't even know how pretty you are. But,  if you don't feel the same then I will leave you alone. I've lik-- loved you since I've met you and as the days went by I couldn't doubt it anymore. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but if you could do me the honor, and be my girlfriend?" Sungmin asked.

The two were silent, and Sungmin was dying from the suspense.

Sunny slowly smiled.

"Of course I would!!" she replied and hugged Sungmin as tight as she could.

Overjoyed with her answer, Sungmin hugged her back. They broke the hug and kissed for just a second and walked off to the suite.

 

"Siwooonn~~~" Tiffany complained as she tried dragging the guy to a game set up. 

"Yes, dear?" Siwon asked as he looked at the comic books.

"come~~" she begged.

"ok, ok" he gave in and went with her to a game where you throw the ball at balloons and the amount you pop equal the prize you get.

"oh what a cute couple." The aujumma who ran the stand said.

"why thank you." Siwon thanked as tiffany blushed.

Siwon gave the worker 3 dollars for the 9 balls.

He played as Tiffany stood behind, watching. 

He ended up hitting a balloon per ball which meant he got a big prize.

"What would you like, Fany?" Siwon asked the pretty girl.

"The pink one" Tiffany cheerly said, pointing to the big pink kitty.

"the pink kitty." Siwon told the woman running the stand.

"there you go." The ajumma gave the prize.

"Kamsahabnida~" the couple thanked as Swon gave the bear to Fany.

"I'm going to call it Sifany" Tiffany smiled.

Siwon just chukled at her cuteness as she tried to keep the huge kitty up.

"I'll hold it." He then put the cat on his back as the walked off to the suite.

*~*~*

 


ANNYEONG!! It's me, the co-author again. Okay so, Kyu is lifting seo bridal style, Donghae overlooks jessica's tricks to kiss her,  SUNSUN IS TOGETHER♥︎  (OMG THIS IS MY FAVE COUPLE SO LIKE FEELS), and Fany got a bear.

Don't hate me for sunsun having a LONGG part compared to the others since in all fairness this is part fun on the cruise and part confession so like its long. 

I really dispdnt want to keep you guys waiting so i posted this before i was done so the rest will be in the next chappie~~

Song Cred: Got7 - I like you

p.s. I most likely will be the one to be posting from no on since i havent heard from jaquieline in like a year...but dont worry i treat this story like my own and so for questions you can contact me^^

 

~Supergenerationjiang