Good Luck!!

I'm Yours.

Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck!

Let me introduce you to this guy

He’s handsome but he’s single

He’s a good person, a loyal and true friend

But he seems to be struggling past hurts of love, still

Will you be his shining light, will you be his new hope?


Last chapter.

"Hey! You guys are going to Jeju Island? Can we go with you?" shouted someone. The gang looked back.
 


"Hyoyeon?!" the gang cried in unison. Eunhyuk gulped.

Oops! I think I forgot to tell you something.

Yep. Hyoyeon was Eunhyuk's crush.

Hyoyeon was there with Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"You guys want to come with us?" Siwon asked. The three nodded in unison.

"We were also planning to go to Jeju Island, but we overheard your conversation. So, we thought of joining you guys. How about that?" Kyuhyun said.

"Sure!" Donghae replied.

Wanna know how it all happens? Well, here you go.

Flashback.

"Guys, wanna matchmake Eunhyuk?" Tiffany said.

"How?" Siwon asked.

"Do you know Hyoyeon?" Tiffany said. All nodded in unison.

"Eunhyuk has a crush on her." Tiffany said. Sungmin nodded.

"How did you know about this while I, as his beloved awesome cousin, didn't know anything?" Donghae cried.

"Yah! Awesome? All I know is childish!" Jessica said.

"Yah, I'm childish but you love me don't you?" Donghae asked, feeling victorious.

"Yes, yes I do." Jessica said, lost.

"Ignore them. Continue Tiffany." Sunny said.

"So, we need to search for people closest to Hyoyeon. Then, we'll plan to go to Jeju Island together, while the meaning behind our vacation was to matchmake Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. Got it?" Tiffany said.

"I don't understand." Siwon said.

"Neither did I." Jessica said.

"We all didn't seem to understand Tiff." Donghae said.

"Yah! Blame the author for writing such complicated story!" Tiffany said, depressed.

"Hey! Blame my teachers for getting me to thousands of homework which made my brain explode and I have no idea now!" author shouted back.

"Where did voice come from?" Donghae asked, startled.

"Nevermind, I'll continue to write the story." author sighed. The gang cried in victory.

"Back to story guys!" author shouted. Then all of them went back to places.

"Okay, what I meant is, we say we want to go to Jeju Island, but the meaning on our vacation was to matchmake Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon!" Tiffany said.

"Now I get it!" Siwon cried in joy.

"There, author-nim made it all clear!" Donghae cried out loud.

"Yah! You should have thanked me, not author-nim!" Tiffany cried.

"Yah, Fany! I heard it you know, and I'm the one writing this story! Thank you Donghae-ah! SARANGHAE!" author cried.

"Hey, author-nim! You know Donghae is mine, don't you? You're the one writing this story!" Jessica cried.

"I know! I'm fangirling, don't worry! IMMA ICEFISHIES!" author cried. The gang shook their heads.

"I wonder why could we be picked with this crazy author." Siwon said, shooking his heads.

"Yah, Siwon! Watch your mouth!" author cried.

"But, eitherway, the author is my number #1 fan." Donghae said.

"Yeah, that's right! Go Donghae! Woohoo~" author shouted.

"Hey, I'm right here you know!" Jessica shouted.

"Hey, Imma GorJESS too! Jessica daebak!" author cried.

"We better not complain more, or author-nim might get crazier." Sungmin said, shooking his head. Sunny nodded.

"Author-nim! They have a point! You better continue with your story or either way we won't get to the point!" Tiffany cried.

"Okay! Places everyone!" author cried.

"So.. Who are the people closest to Eunhyuk?" Siwon asked.

"Kyuhyun/Seohyun." Sungmin and Sunny said together.

"The bestfriends?" Jessica asked. Sungmin nodded.

"Okay then. We will ask them too. Wait, isn't that Kyuhyun?" Tiffany said, pointing at the two bestfriends who were walking by.

"Yeap. You're correct. Kyu!!!" Sungmin shouted. Kyuhyun looked back and saw Sungmin waving at him.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun approached them with Seohyun next to him.

"Ehem. Firstly, I want to say that you guys are a good couple. Secondly, do you know who Hyoyeon's crush is?" Sungmin said.

"Firstly, we are not a couple. We're just more than best friends. Second of all, yes I do. Hyoyeon has a crush on Eunhyuk." Kyuhyun explained. HaeSica did a high five, so did SiFany & SunSun.

"Why?" Seohyun asked them.

"Apparently Eunhyuk also has a crush on Hyoyeon. So, how about we go together to Jeju Island, while the meaning behind the vacation was to matchmake Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon?" Tiffany said. Seohyun & Kyuhyun agreed in unison.

"Okay! We got it! Let's start planning!" Donghae cried. And with that, they started planning the whole vacation.

End of Flashback.

"Okay. I will book the tickets, and then we will go next week. How about that?" Jessica said. Everyone agreed.

"Well... Good luck, Eunhyuk." Donghae whispered.

to be continued :)

Author's note: Hey! Sorry for the really really REALLY late update :( I was totally busy with school stuffs and all so I didn't have time to update. BTW... Have you guys watched Rooftop Prince? I was really touched at the ending scene >< Anyways, enjoy the chappie, sorry for the short chappie and the crazy conversations -__-

you should subscribe!