Do You Have A Wish?

I'm Yours.

Do you have a wish, yeah
Tell me, ever more
One-sided love, yeah
This isn't right
You got to have me
Everything in the world
Will help
If you so desire for it


the next day, they all went to school together. Donghae went with Jessica, and Eunhyuk the mood ruiner since he's single. Siwon went with Tiffany, and Sungmin went with Sunny.

As they entered the school in their cars, KARA saw them and approached them. Hara approached Donghae, Gyuri approached Sungmin, Jiyoung approached Eunhyuk.

 

Between the other KARA members...

"Hey, Seungyeon, don't you think that guy is hawt?" Nicole said, pointing at Siwon, who was talking with Tiffany. Seungyeon just rolled her eyes at her friend. And when she turned her back to talk to Nicole..

 

Nicole was gone.

 

Seungyeon saw her approaching Siwon. She couldn't bear her friends flirting, she left the place at that time.

 

Meanwhile.. The other KARA members were messing around with the couples (and three singles).

 

Donghae, Jessica, & Hara.

"Oppa!" Hara approached Donghae, cutely. Jessica rolled her eyes at her. Hara didn't saw her. She went up to Donghae and hugged him. Donghae at once pushed her away.

"Oppa! Why are you doing this to me? Am I not special for you?" She said, and batted her eyelashes at him. Donghae and Jessica both became sick. Jessica cleared so that Hara can notice her.


"EHEM!"

 

And for sure, Nicole was in for a big surprise.

 

"You! Weren't you supposed to be in the girls' restroom?!" She blurted out. Donghae heard it, and he raced to Jessica's protection.

"I'm sorry. But I should've known it was you. Hara, I only see you as a friend. And I am together with her, why do you need to ruin it? If you like me, you truly love me, you will be happy for me and Jessica. But instead, now you make me hate you more than seeing you as a friend." Donghae said, his eyes were filled with anger. Hara saw it, and stepped back, and had her face full of embarassment. She was mocked, and it was by someone she loved so much.

 

"Sica?" Donghae called.

"Hmm?" Sica turned her head to see Donghae, but instead, she got pulled into a hug.

"Never leave me alone now, or your life will be like yesterday." Donghae whispered. Jessica giggled.

"Never." Sica replied. Donghae broke the hug, and pulled her into a kiss.

 

Sungmin, Sunny, & Gyuri.

"Oppa! Why are you with that country girl?" Gyuri approached Sungmin with aegyo, which made Sungmin and Sunny sick. She can't do aegyo.

"Uh, you're aegyo . Even Eunhyuk-ssi who's worst at us is better than you." Sunny said. Sungmin cracked up, while Gyuri got embarassed.

"Nice.. Joke.. Sunny!" Sungmin said between laughters. Gyuri glared at Sunny. She pulled Sunny to a more private place, leaving Sungmin who was still laughing crazily alone, not noticing them.

"New girl! Don't even try and get close to Sungmin. It's only your 2nd day here, loser. Never ever try and get close to them." Gyuri said, her eyes full of threatens.

Sunny can't help but staring at her eyes, and she was scared. Gyuri's evil stare made her scared. She felt teardrops from her eyes, and they were spilling. Gyuri was laughing at her.

"You can only be a hero in front of Sungmin. In front of me you're a cranky one. Haha! LOSER!" Gyuri said. Sunny can't help it, she bursed to tears.

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin just realized that people were staring at him since he was Rolling On The Floor Laughing aka ROTFL. He climbed up from the floor and got back to his senses. He realized that Sunny wasn't with him, and he saw Sunny with Gyuri. And he saw clearly that Sunny....

 

she was crying.

 

Sungmin knew it was because of Gyuri. He approached them and stood beside Sunny.

"GYURI! IF YOU HATE MY SUNNY SO MUCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SCHOOL WITH YOUR FRIENDS INSTEAD OF BEING A HERE?! AND IN CASE IF YOU WANTED IT TO BE CLEAR, YES! MY SUNNY!" Sungmin said, loud and clear, making people staring at them, and Sunny and Gyuri shocked.

"Fine then. I got it. She's yours." Gyuri said and left the place.

"Oppa.. Why did you say 'My Sunny'?" Sunny said, still confused.

"It's because I realized that I love you. It's because if I didn't, she won't leave. Now act like we're a couple." Sungmin said.

"Actually, deep down inside, I'm in love with you, and I want us more than just to be pretend couples." Sungmin thought.

"Oh. Okay." is Sunny's reply.

"Oppa, I thought you really liked me. Cause I've developed feelings for you ever since you helped me yesterday." Sunny thought.

 

Eunhyuk & Jiyoung.

"Oppa!" Jiyoung approached. Eunhyuk was confused, he didn't have any girls with him to make an excuse.

"Uh.. Who are you?" Eunhyuk said, pretending to have a lost memory.

"Don't you remember me? Jiyoung, your love?" Jiyoung said.

"Uh, love? Wait, I don't understand? Donghae! Donghae-yah!" Eunhyuk called.

"Help me." Eunhyuk mouthed to Donghae.

"Hae, do you know her? And why did she say that I'm her love?" Eunhyuk said to Donghae, while mouthing "Lost memory." to Donghae.

Donghae gets the situation, he helped Eunhyuk.

"Ah! Cousinnie! She's... a part of KARA, I think? The group at school that we used to talk about.. the one that I told you yesterday, where one of the girls trapped Jessica inside the restroom." Donghae explained, almost not trying to laugh. Jiyoung frowned.

"Ah. They must be really mean..." Eunhyuk continued.

"Ugh! I'm leaving!" Jiyoung said and left. EunHae were left cracking up.

 

Nicole didn't get the chance to talk with Siwon, because the gang left since the bell rang. So she pouted.

 

At the first hour of the lesson...

"Ssst! Siwon-ah!" Donghae called.

"Neh?" Siwon said, still paying attention to Mrs. Choi.

"Let's go to the cafe today. To celebrate Hyukkie's birthday. Tell Fany, Sica, Sunny, and Sungmin too, but not Hyukjae. This wil be a surprise for him.

"Got it." Siwon said with a smirk.

And with that, the recess bell rang.

 

*outside the classroom*

"Yo, Hyukkie! Let's go to our lockers! I wanna put my stuffs first!" Siwon said, and pulled Eunhyuk with him.

"Yah, Won! Be patient." Eunhyuk said, and they ran to their lockers.

 

Meanwhile.. Donghae and the others were following them. And when they arrived at at Hyuk's and Won's locker, Donghae distracted them.

"Hey Hyuk! Nice weather!" Hae said. Sica was giggling since it's his first English words that were taught by her.

"Nice weather?" Eunhyuk said, didn't understand.

While Eunhyuk was distracted, Siwon put a paper inside of his locker, quite big enough for him to realize it, but since he was stil distracted...

 

"What are you saying, Donghae? I don't get you." Eunhyuk said, and turned around to his locked. While Donghae and the others left him and Siwon, his eyes caught the paper.

"What's this?" Eunhyuk said, taking the paper out.

The note says:

 

MEET US AT TAEWANMI CAFE AFTER SCHOOL TODAY.

 

 

YOURS TRULY,

SOMEONE YOU'RE CLOSE WITH BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHO IT IS.

 

"Yah! Should I come?" Eunhyuk said, and showed the paper to Siwon.

"You should! After all, it might be fun!" Siwon said.

"Okay, I think I should." Eunhyuk sighed.

 

*after school*

"Hey, Donghae, can I come with you? I need to go to..." Before Eunhyuk could finish, Donghae cut him.

"Sorry Hyuk! I've got a date with Jessica."

And when he asked Siwon and Sungmin, well,, the answers weren't different. Eunhyuk sighed, and said

"I'll guess I have to walk then."

 

When he entered the cafe, the front door says 'CLOSED'.

"Is this a trick?!" He groaned. But then, he saw light flickering inside, and his curiousity made him inside.

"The door's not locked." He thought.

And when he opened the door, a surprise was in for him.

"Saenggil chukhahae habnida, saenggil chukhahae habnida, saengil chukhahae Lee Eunhyuk... Saenggil chukhahe hamnida!" they all sang. There were Donghae, Jessica, Siwon, Tiffany, Sungmin and Sunny.

"Guys! You shouldn't have." Eunhyuk cried. He couldn't believe his friends actually cared a lot about him.

"Of course we should! We should clap the Silver guy!" Siwon said, and everyone applaused.

The truth is.. they got the cafe closed for them only, and they prepared all of this in a hurry. Luckily the cafe had some balloons left. Sunny and Sungmin went to buy a cake for them, and Jessica, Donghae, Siwon, and Tiffany decorated the cafe.

"Do you have a wish?" Tiffany said, eyesmiling.

"To be with someone I love, and not being single anymore." Eunhyuk chuckled.

"AMEN!" the gang cried. Eunhyuk laughed, and felt tears rolled down his cheeks. Not tears of sadness, tears of anger, but tears of happiness.

 

The reason he lived with Donghae is because his parents abandoned him when he was 2 years old. They went to somewhere in the globe and they forgot about him. Eunhyuk was raised by Donghae's parents, that's why he was so close with Donghae.

 

 

But still, somewhere in the world, someone who loved him so dearly until she left him because she thought she can't made him happy said

"Happy 19th birhtday, my loved son. Jeongmal mianhae for leaving, jeongmal saranghae for being my kid."

 

to be continued :)

 

Author's note: Hey! Finished updating the chapter! And yeah, actually the last paragraph is a spoiler to somewhere for the ff. And one more thiing...

 

SAENGGIL CHUKKHAHAEHABNIDA LEE HYUKJAE aka EUNHYUK! JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO, JEONGMAL GOMAWO FOR BEING IN SUPER JUNIOR. ELFs ESPECIALLY JEWELS LOVE YOU SO MUCH. :* ({})

 

 

 

you

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ({})