We're All In This Together.

I'm Yours.

We're all in this together.

Once we know

That we are

We're all stars

And we see that.


Months have passed, and so the gang's birthdays also have passed. Siwon's, Jessica's, and Sunny's were the latest. The next person to have her birthday is Tiffany.

 

It was graduation day, the moment where the gang and other kids, or should I say, young adults, were waiting for. Tiffany, as Student Body President, were told by the principal to do the graduation speech.

 

Time for Tiffany's speech, and she was nervous. Her knees were shaking. Siwon approached her.

"Nervous, babe?" Siwon backhugged Tiffany.

"Yes. But now you're her, I'm not." Tiffany said, eyesmiling. Siwon kissed her forehead.

"Sweet talker. Now go and have the time of your life." Siwon said. Tiffany smiled and ran to the backstage.

"She was so nervous, she even forget her birthday." Siwon thought.


"And now... let us give you Ms.  Hwang Tiffany to give us a speech!" Principal Im called. The audience applaused. Tiffany went up to the podium, first, smiling at the parents and teachers, then to the kids young adults down there. Her eyes searched for Siwon, and yes, he was there, staring at her, smiling. He was sitting between Donghae who was sitting next to Jessica and Sungmin who was sitting next to Sunny and next to Sunny was Eunhyuk. She started her speech.

"Principal Im, members of the School Board, teachers, parents, friends, and fellow graduates, it is an honor to speak to all of you today.

A little over 12 years ago I was 6 and I remember my first day of school. I was excited with my new Hello Kitty lunchbox. My parents were there with their camera snapping pictures and wishing me well. And I met a really cool kid named Jessica. In some ways not much has changed in 12 years.

Here I am today. OK, so I didn’t bring my Hello Kitty lunchbox but, my parents are here with their camera, snapping pictures and wishing me well. My best friend Jessica is here and she’s still a really cool kid. And, I am excited.

But this is how things are different. 12 years ago I was excited but I had no idea about the implications of the journey I was about to begin. I had no idea that after 1st grade there would be 2nd grade and 3rd grade and so on. I was just excited to be in first grade.

Today, I know that I am standing on the brink of a future that it is the rest of my life. As a “computer geek” I am inspired by the words of one of our greatest American computer scientists, Alan Kay. He said, “The greatest way to predict the future is to invent it.”

Some of us here today, including our parents, are wondering how our lives are going to turn out. It is OK to wonder but, I also think it is important to realize that our future is not just something that happens to us. It is up to us to create.

So, fellow graduates, I urge you today to embrace the opportunity before you. Take what you have learned the last 12 years and put it to good use.

Leave behind what isn’t helpful (I’m leaving my Hello Kitty lunchbox) and bring forward with you the lessons that will be the working parts of your greatest invention ever, YOUR LIFE! Congratulations!" Tiffany ended her speech.

"You've forgotten something very important there, Miss Hwang." Suddenly Siwon stood up from his seat.

Tiffany gave him a 'what-are-you-talking-about' face.

"Hwang Mi Young, Tiffany Hwang, Stephanie Hwang." Jessica stood up and said that. Tiffany also gave her the 'what-are-you-talking-about' face.

"The student who gained trust from all students here." Donghae stood up and said.

"Since she's so busy with her work..." Sungmin said.

"She's forgotten something so special." Sunny said.

"And we've got something for you, Miss Tiffany." Eunhyuk finished.

"MUSIC!" is what Donghae cried afterwards. The school band immediately played an upbeat music.

"Ms Tiffany Hwang, an unforgettable name

Pretty, cute, so wonderful

God's #1 perfect creation

She's so perfect

Guys fall over for her

She gained trust from the student and teachers

A trust which made her forget about something

Something which every year she will get.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWANG MI YOUNG!" EunHae rapped.

"She's someone special for me." Siwon sang.

"She's my bestfriend from 1st grade/" Jessica continued.

"I'm new to her, but now we're so close." Sunny sang.

"So let's give her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Sungmin ended the song.

EunHae continued with a Happy Birthday song, which in the end, being followed by the whole auditorium.

"Happy Birthday Fany! Happy Birthday Fany! Saenggil Chukkhae Hwang Mi Young! Happy Birthday Fany!"

Tiffany saw what her friends did to her. She burst into tears of happiness. This was the best birthday of her life. She could never forget it.

"They remembered. I didn't even remember my own birthday." Tiffany thought. Just then, Siwon and Eunhyuk approached her.

"Happy Birthday TIFFANY!" they cried. Siwon kissed her in her forehead then hugged her, then he broke the hug. Eunhyuk gave her a 'high-five' which she responded.

HaeSica and SunSun approached her. Hae also gave her a high-five which she responded, and Jessica hugged her so tightly. Sunny came, at first there was an awkward silence, then Tiffany pulled her into a hug. She broke the hug, giving her an eyesmile. Sungmin went to Tiffany and punched Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany hit back. Suddenly, Siwon and Eunhyuk brought her up to their shoulder.

"TIFFANY! TIFFANY! TIFFANY!" the whole auditorium cried.

And that, my friends, was Tiffany's best day of her life.

You wanna know why that happened? Well, see for yourself.


Flashback.

"Hey guys. Tiffany's birthday is ahead of time. Wanna celebrate it?" Siwon said.

"It's all about Fany, Fany, and Fany." Eunhyuk sighed.

"I think it's a great idea Siwon. Fany has been real busy lately, preparing for the graduation speech and all." Jessica said, ignoring Eunhyuk's remark.

"I agree with Jessica. What about you guys?" Donghae said.

"Well, I totally agree." Sunny said, and Sungmin nodded. They all turned their heads to Eunhyuk.

"Uhh.. I guess I'll have to agree then?" Eunhyuk said.

"We should have her birthday celebrated at the graduation day!" Donghae said.

"Nice idea!" Eunhyuk said.

"Well, how are we going to do this? Doesn't it means we have to ask Principal Im's approvements?" Sungmin asked. Everyone thought about that, until Jessica squealed.

"I have an idea!" Jessica said.

"How?" Donghae asked.

"It will have to involve Sunny and Sungmin though." Jessica said. Sungmin and Sunny groaned.


"Are you sure this is going to work, Sica?" Sungmin said.

"Positive. Now go in there and we'll be right here, eavesdropping." Sica said, and pushed Sungmin and Sunny towards the door.

"It's now or never." Sungmin said, and grabbed Sunny's hand. Then, they walked into the principal's office.

"Excuse me, Principal Im?" Sungmin said.

"Ah, yes, Sungmin and Sunny, isn't it? How can I help you?" Principal Im said, took his glasses off.

"Yes. We were wondering... Can we move the graduation date to August 1st instead of July 31st?" Sungmin said.

"Why? Is there any problem?" Principal im asked.

"No, there isn't. But we just want to make it special for Tiffany." Sunny said.

"Oh, is it her birthday?" Principal Im asked.  Sungmin and Sunny nodded.

"Yes we can. I will also appreciate it if our Student Body President got a birthday present." Principal Im said, which made Sungmin and Sunny lighten up with joy.

"Gamshahabnida Principal Im!" They cried in joy.

As they opened the door, three guys fell on the floor.

"I told you they'll be coming out in a moment!" Jessica laughed. The three men went up the floor, and bowed to Principal Im.

"Mianhae Principal Im." They said in a chorus, then ran away. Sunny and Sungmin apologized about them, and went out.

"Ah, kids these days. They're so unforgettable." Principal Im sighed.


"Say cheese!" Donghae's mom said. They took a picture together.

"Hey! We're all in this together!" Eunhyuk cried, and high-fived with Donghae.

"And we're going to be together to, in Seoul University!" Sungmin said, joining them.

"WOOHOO!" Eunhyuk cried.

"Look at you. An attitude like you, no wonder if you're single for a lifetime." Jessica said. Eunhyuk punched her, and she punched back.

"Jessica-ssi. Can we talk?" suddenly someone approached her.

".....?" Jessica gasped.

to be continued :)

Author's note: hey! So I updated a new chapter. And now, there's more of silent readers *sobs in the corner of the room*. oh well. and by the way, the song i created for Fany's birthday was.. actually a bit terrible. anyways, comments and subscribe!

 

Loves,

 

Jacqueline861015 <3