Don't Deny Our r²π

I'm Yours.

You and I, don't cut our cord.
Don't deny our r²
π
Come to me, everything is alright now.
Again, again We will start everything over again


"Wait?! So you guys planned all of this? And you guys also planned it with Seohyun & Kyuhyun?!" Eunhyuk shouted at the gang.

"Yah Hyukkie! We were being helpful! I mean you're the only one single here!" Donghae cried.

"Yah! Sungmin? Sunny?" Eunhyuk cried.

"They're IN A RELATIONSHIP even though it's a fake one!" Jessica cried.

"Yeah, Hyukkie, they might be in a real relationship later on. You're still super duper single. And by the way. you've crushed on Hyoyeon for how many years? It's like almost 3 YEARS!" Tiffany said.

"Well, that's true, but...." Sungmin cut Eunhyuk.

"No buts! What was done has done. You can do nothing now. We just need to wait for Hyoyeon to melt under Eunhyuk's abstract face~" Sungmin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yah! This handsome face an abstract?!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Run for your lives!" Siwon shouted. And the gang ran away from Eunhyuk. Little did they knew, Eunhyuk smiled.

"Thank you God, for giving me the bestest friends I ever knew." Eunhyuk praised.


"Hey, why isn't Eunhyuk chasing us?" Donghae cried. The gang looked back. True, Eunhyuk wasn't seen anywhere.

"Hey? Isn't he chasing us?" Jessica said, confused.

"I guess he WAS chasing us." Tiffany said.

"Let' go guys." Siwon said.

"Where?" they chorused.

"Where else? To go look for Eunhyuk of course!" Siwon shouted.

"Ohhhh..." they chorused again. After that they went after Siwon.

Siwon was correct. They saw Eunhyuk kneeling down in the field.

"Yah! Hyukkie! Are you crazy?" Shouted Donghae. But Eunhyuk didn't seem to hear it.

"God, I really really really thank you for giving me the best friends..." Eunhyuk was praying. Tiffany went down to his ear.

"YAH HYUKKIEEE!!!! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOUUU!!!!" She shouted.

"Oh, and God, thank you for making my friends worrying about me..." continued Eunhyuk. Tiffany looked up at the group, seems stressed out. Donghae & Siwon decided to help.

"EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" they shouted.

"YAH, WHAT THE---" Eunhyuk tumbled down. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

"Hey! Since when were you so religious?" Donghae cried.

"Since I knew God gave me the bestest friends I've ever had." he smiled.

"Awwww... We love you too Eunhyuk." Sungmin said, receiving a punch from Donghae.

"Okay, okay! I knew that." Sungmin sighed.

"Heyy.. Eunhyuk was thanking God for us." Tiffany said.

"Yeah, we know." The boys chorused.

"Hey guys, I need to go home. I'm going to look for the tickets." Jessica said.

"Let me drive you home. Bye guys!" Donghae cried, and brought Jessica to his car.

"Aww... So sweet.. I wish I'm like them..." Sunny said.

"Wanna go home, Sunny bunny?" Sungmin winked. Sunny blushed.

"Yah. Don't deny our r²π!" Sungmin winked. Sunny blushed again.

"Y-Yeah?" Sunny said.

"Okay, let's go! And by the way.. Eunhyuk should just ride a taxi home. We're too nice too give him a ride." Sungmin said, and ran off to his car.

"Bye guys!" Sunny said and ran off to Sungmin's car. SiFany looked at each other, then skipped off.

"Bye Hyukkie!" Siwon said.

"Aish! I thought they were nice enough to give me a lift. Too bad I was wrong." groaned Eunhyuk


"Hmm... Where's my laptop?" Jessica searched for her laptop.

"You mean this?" Tiffany suddenly appeared, bringing a laptop case.

"Gracias Fany-ah!" Jessica sighed in relief.

"Denada." Fany smiled.

"What plane should we use? Or should we use... cruise?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

"Wait, I'll get the guys on conference call." Tiffany said.


The call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Siwon's voice was the first one heard.

"Ne, yeoboseyo oppa." Tiffany answered.

"Tiffany!" Sungmin cried from the phone.

"Hi Fany." Sunny said.

"Hi Sunny! I didn't have your number, how can you be there?" Tiffany asked, confused.

"Well, I'm with Sungmin oppa now." Sunny explained.

"In a RESTAURANT." Sungmin emphasized the word restaurant.

"Hey Fany. Sungmin, if you didn't say that word, Eunhyuk here might be daydreaming." Donghae said. Jessica was giggling now.

"Hey, I know that giggle. Sica, you're here aren't you?" Donghae said.

"Yep. I'm with Tiffany." Sica said.

"You didn't call Seohyun? Or Kyuhyun? Or Hyoyeon?" Siwon asked Tiffany.

"Oh, right. But I don't have their numbers." Tiffany said.

"I have Kyuhyun's. After we call Kyuhyun we can call Seohyun, after that Hyoyeon." Sungmin said, and started looking for Kyuhyun's number.

"Kyu...Kyu... Ah! Here it is!" Sungmin pressed the call button.

"Yeoboseyo?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Kyuu!! We need you to call Seohyun & Hyoyeon right away!" ordered Sungmin.

"Just stay calm and don't order me okay?" Kyuhyun said. He started searching for Seohyun's number, then pressed the call button.

"Yeoboseyo?" cried out 2 voices.

"Seohyun! Hyoyeon!" the gang exclaimed.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo." they greeted.

"Okay, going to my main point of calling you all..." Jessica said, but was cut by Donghae.

"You calling? I thought it was Tiffany's number!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Yah! Fishy! I was asking, Tiffany volunteered to call!" Sica shouted through the phone.

"Yah! If you guys are fighting we're going to end this call right now!" Siwon & Tiffany cried.

"Arraseo, arraseo..." they sighed.

"Okay, I'm asking. What do you want, plane, or cruise?" she asked.

"Plane/Cruise!" everyone shouted.

"Yah calm down! I'm counting! Who wants plane?" Jessica asked.

"Me." Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Sunny, Tiffany cried.

"Okay. Who wants cruise?" Jessica asked.

"Me." Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, & Hyoyeon said.

"Well that's 4 to 5. We're going by plane." Jessica said.

"But... I have airsick." Hyoyeon mumbled.

"Nobody have seasick right?" Jessica suddenly said.

"No." they all chorused.

"Then we're going by cruise." Sica said.

"Bwoh?! Why?!" the plane voters cried.

"Yah! Use your ears! Hyoyeon said she was airsick!" Jessica cried.

"Ohhh......" they all chorused.

"If you guys wanted to use cruise then I know just the person to borrow the cruise from." Siwon said.

"Who?"

"____ ___." Siwon said.

"BWOH?!"

 

to be continued :)

A.N.: hey! sorry for not updating so long *pouts* but now I'm here giving you a new chapter!! Oooohh, Siwon has someone to borrow the cruise from. Who is she/he? Find out next chapter! ;;)

 

P.S.: Y FREE & SINGLE IS OUT PEOPLE!!! *does the dance*

 

DONGHAE IS GOD DAMN HOT >/_/_/_<