A Whole New World.

I'm Yours.

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no, or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming.


the next day at school, the HaeSica couple were walking together, making each students confused.

"Are they official now?" a student whispered to his friend.

"I think so. But what about Hara?" the student replied.

"Hara? She should be really disappointed." another student said.

Yes, Goo Hara is one of the school's most popular student, of course besides Jessica. She has crushed on Donghae for a long time, but Donghae doesn't even develope feelings for her. And when the news Donghae and Jessica are official, you'll know how she'll react.

"OMO?! DONGHAE AND JESSICA ARE OFFICIAL?! I can't let this happen, because Donghae Oppa is mine!" Hara cried.

And all of this happens at recess time.

HaeSica were with Tiffany, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin that time at the canteen, laughing about how Eunhyuk became a pizza delivery man (read the last chapter^^). And that's when Hara decided to flirt with Donghae.

"Oppa~" Hara came approaching the gang and sat beside to Donghae.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Hara pouted.

To know the truth, Donghae didn't even knew Hara was alive. Yeah, he never noticed Hara because Hara was too full of herself. And that's why Donghae never noticed her, he hates girls who are too full of themselves.

"Who are you? And I never loved you! I didn't even know you were in this school! And I thought the rumors were up! And yes, I'm hers now! So why don't you go and scramble off to search the guy that's perfect for you?" Donghae said, and stood up along with his gang, and took Jessica by her arm, and left the canteen. Actually, the whole canteen saw that scene, and believe me, all of them laughed at Hara. Hara's face were as red as tomatoes, feeling really embarassed.

"What a whole new world." Donghae said to the gang. Jessica nodded.

"Yeah, feels like everyone is trying to get you." she said, full of jealousy. Donghae laughed and poked her nose.

"Someone's jealous.." Donghae stuck his tounge out. "Yah! I am not." Sica objected.

"Hey! If you guys want to be lovey dovey then do it somewhere! Hello, we're all singles!" Eunhyuk cried. Donghae and Jessica laughed.

"Singles doesn't mean single forever, right?" Tiffany said.

"I like the way you think, Tiffany!" Sungmin said.

"So, we made a conclusion, no? And from the five of us the most negative thinker is..." Donghae said.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" suddenly someone cried.

"Huh? Donghae's the most negative thinker?" Eunhyuk said with a flat face which in the end received a slap from Tiffany.

"What now?" Donghae sighed. Tiffany understands what Donghae's feeling. So, to help him, she decided to in.

"Hey you girl! Didn't he said that he's official? He has someone else now? And boohoo, that girl's not you! If you want to take a girl's man, go search for someone else then. But not this guy!" Tiffany cried, of course, surprised the gang.

"Who are you to talk to me? Don't you know who I am?" Hara said, her face boiled with anger.

"Yes! You're Goo Hara, you're a who only knows how to get a girl's boyfriend! Search for someone else, this guy isn't available anymore!" cried Tiffany.

"You will all see my revenge! Especially you, Miss I-Think-Donghae-Is-Mine, Jessica Jung!" Hara said angrily.

"Look! She didn't even talk to you, and I am really hers! Why are you being a ?! The rumors are true! They're not fake!" Donghae defended Jessica.

"Well to me they aren't! Just see! And bye Donghae oppa~" she said, doing an aegyo to Donghae.

"You're aegyo !" Sungmin cried from afar, and Hara glared at him. Jessica just sighed.

"There's another girl version of Jaejoong, eh?" Jessica said to Donghae.

"No worries, it'll all be fine. I'll always be with you no matter what, Sica babe." Donghae said and hugged Sica, then kissed her forehead.

"I told you, stop being lovey doveys!" Eunhyuk cried.

"Look, Hyukjae-ah, one day you will meet your perfect match, and I promise you that." Sica winked. Donghae pouted.

Then the bell to go home rang.

"Wanna grab dinner?" Sungmin asked. The gang nodded. They went to approach the cars. Donghae and Jessica are in Donghae's car, while Tiffany, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk are in Sungmin's car.

Donghae's car.

Sungmin's car.

they went off to a famous English restaurant, which sells foods from around the world.

Donghae's food.

Japanese Curry Rice

Japanese Curry Rice.

Eunhyuk's Food.

Strawberry Pancake.

Jessica's Food.

Fish and Chips.

Sungmin's Food.

Sushi and Sashimi.

Tiffany's food.

Suki (a Thai food).

When they were happily chitchating and eating, someone approached them. Someone whom Tiffany knew so well.

"Fany?"

"S-s-Siwon?"

to be continued :]

Author's note: Yeah, I've inserted Hara and Siwon in this story. To be honest, I'm in the middle of holidays, so I decided to update my story. Enjoy!

Yeap, I think this is the longest chapter I've ever made.

you

make sure to comment & subscribe!

Loves,

Jacqueline861015^^