Truly Madly Deeply.

I'm Yours.

I'll love you more with evey breath

Truly, madly, deeply do.


Both the men suddenly became quiet. The whole corridor was staring at them. Jessica's eyes were full of tears. She ran. Tiffany was about to run after her, but Donghae stopped her.

"Let me." Donghae said.

"Fany! Don't let him or else--" Jaejoong said.

"Sorry, Jaejoong-ahh. After you broke Sica's heart, you've left me no choice but to un-believe you." Fany said, and made way for Donghae.

"Fany!!"

---

'Why? Why should he appear? Why?' Jessica thought while crying. She was at the library, alone, sniffing in the corner. She heard the door open, but she didn't seem to care who was at the door.

"Sica-ssi." the guy said.

Sica looked up. "Ah, Donghae oppa. Why are you here?" she asked.

"I want to comfort you. Look, sorry for what happened in the corridor." Donghae said.

"It's alright. It's better for you to know the truth then knowing it later." Sica said.

"What truth?" Donghae asked, confused.

"The truth that Jaejoong and I used to date." Sica said.

"Oh, that. I got the info from my cousin, Lee Hyukjae." Donghae smiled.

"Oh."

"So, uh, let's go back to class. I'll drive you home later after school, okay?"

Sica nodded.

And as the bell rang, both of them went into their classes.

---

"Why did you let him, Fany-ah!!!" Jaejoong shouted with frustration.

"You cheated on her, and you still want her back?! Do you think she can learn how to love you again?! She even thought she made the biggest mistake ever in loving you! Now Donghae appeared, and Sica's personality has melted a bit. It seems like Donghae is the only person to melt her heart, although it's only the first day. You never can understand a girl's feeling, do you?!" Fany shouted back.

"Yes, I can, of course!" Jaejoong cried in frustration.

"Explain the time you kissed another girl in the streets, right the day before your one year anniversary!" Fany shouted, clearly, making everyone in the corridor surprised.

Jaejoong felt his face went red. He was embarassed. What was done has done. He can't bring back time.

"This time you may win, Fany. But later on, you'll see, Hwang Mi Young. You'll see. I'll revenge on you and that Donghae guy!" Jaejoong said.

"You want to go to Donghae?" a man suddenly asked.

"You'll have to go through us first." another man suddenly said.

Jaejoong looked up. He saw the Lees, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. Eunhyuk learned taekwondo, while Sungmin is really wonderful in his martial arts.

"No problem! You'll see my revenge! All of you!" Jaejoong said.

School bell rang.

---

to be continued :)

Author's note: Sorry for the really really late update. And also really really sorry for the short update. I promise I will do better :)

Thanks for all the support. Saranghaeyo!